I own 300 BTCs. AMA

I own 300 BTCs. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2013/09/bitcoin-homeless/all/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's your bitcoin address and private key?

why no sell and invest in real estate ?

GTFO, nobody with that much BTC would write it as 'BTCs'. faggot

Because real estate isn't going to return anything like as much as Bitcoin?

Why waste your money on a stupid product that could lose all of its value tomorrow morning when something slightly less stupid comes along?

Exactly. I can't believe so many people still invest in gold.

> T O P K E K

The levels of autism on this board are intense.

Loan me $50 worth. I'll repay you Sunday.

1Fqk7jdgNbZopq41LsEQZ11JQDuhbkBhe2

How did you maked it?

Why did you make this thread?

Its ok grandpa, go to bed and enjoy your babby gains.

You're greed will be your undoing. 300k could get you 15+ years ahead to an extremely early retirement or any number of safer investments.

But you're probably the kind of guy who would lease a BMW for $1300 a month or some shit. Good luck user.

Proof or back to r9k you go

Why don't you quit the race and take your 315-320k USD

The market is so low volume right now, if you dumped half those coins the bitcoin price would plummet. And here you are sperging out about BTC being the new "Gold"

TOPKEK

>But you're probably the kind of guy who would lease a BMW for $1300 a month or some shit.
Nice assumptions.
t.someone else

You can atleast rent and earn a steady lucrative passive income, you dumb nigger. People may not want to buy, but they will always want to rent.

Can I have some money please?

Is it 2011?

There are 16,166,862 BTC in existence. 300BTC wouldn't make a dent.

You take money a bit too seriously.

There are enough buy orders on the books right now that selling 150btc would actually bring it down to ~$1,025. So the price wouldn't plummet, but that is a larger effect than I would have guessed.

That's just on one exchange though.

I own 75

Gotta be in that 21 club for life.

How possible is it to gather a reasonable amount of bitcoins in the current year?

youre looking at about $300,000.

unless you consider meme coins, he is literally putting all his eggs in one basket, which isn't a good idea for a large amount of money

Is there other options besides farming and buying?

how else do you get gold but mining it or buying it?

Should I invest in Bitcoin, gold, or silver?

How many XMR do you own?

What is the ECDSA signature produced when signing the message "p/0NBXdd" with the private keys which control the aforementioned 300 btc?

being paid in gold, Im actually started encouraging it while freelancing cuz it offers better fees than paypal

What are you going to do with it? Cash out or hold? What is your net worth without btc included. Have you cashed out any yet. And finally could you donate some

What's it like owning something that doesn't have any real tangible value?

Does it weigh on your conscious that at any time your BTCs could become worthless because it isn't backed by anything?

Why haven't you cashed out yet? What are you going to do when you wait too long and no one is willing to pay real money for BTC?

>bitcoins are backed by nothing
>bitcoins have no tangible value
>bitcoin is a bubble being fed by speculators and morons
>bitcoins are backed by nothing, there is no government backing, no one has to accept your bitcoins as payment. No one has to buy your bitcoins.

>I can't believe so many people still invest in gold.
The difference being that gold is actually something that you can hold, and can be used to create things like jewelry and electronic components. It's also quite difficult to mine, making supply an issue.

The price of gold far outweighs its utility in electronics, and the only reason people use it for jewelry is because it's perceived to be precious.

The exact same things that always made gold valuable is exactly what makes bitcoin valuable.

Scarcity and utility as a currency.

>processing power is nothing

I should add that a huge amount of it is pure human perception and speculation. There are many metals out there rarer than gold with more utility that are cheaper than gold.

Gold is as much of a meme as Bitcoin.

the difference is you cant send a few million dollars worth of gold over the internet to anywhere in 15 minutes for less than $1

I have 115 coins, and another 50 in the gbtc stock

It's cheap now, the new ETF will push it up several hundred dollars more

Do you plan on selling at some point?

THIS POST IS MASTER RACE. /THREAD

Please throw me a fish here, someone.
1FWqkmD3CiyM2XvbCwLuR63PGZ5UCNWVh9

>how long will it take me to get a reasonable amount of money?

what the hell are you talking about? you realized that's what you just asked right? it's a fucking currency. get a job I guess?

it depends
if bitcoin starts changing or losing hashing power I would probably sell.
If something better came along I would probably sell too.
There's also the issue of china having a near monopoly on cheap asic chips and electricity.

As far as competing with the euro or usd, I like bitcoin based on its rules.
Ron Paul dropped the federal reserve redpill on me and I've been into bitcoin ever since.

Do you use it in any way or just hold?
What's your stance on blocksize issue?
pic unrelated

>Do you use it in any way or just hold?
I gamble on sports a lot, and moving 10k+ is no problem with bitcoin.

>What's your stance on blocksize issue?
I support core and segwit, to me the people who speak about BU sound like trolls, or are uneducated.
The chinese mining pools are greedy and don't want their fees threatened so they choose not to vote. They do provide security so they're not all bad just looking out for themselves.

What's your average buy price?

I've made 65k in realestate since jan 1st

will you be my mentor biggerpockets said i need one.

c41377b02f6347f543f1b9adbc28dcb57eb7352c5df1a93d6ddfb60c02fdee88

>I'm not willing to pay 3% fees but am willing to get paid in a highly volatile currency

That's not even a proper signature.

its his private key

Ops post was his only post ITT

No questions were answered, it's just nocoiners and e-beggar/shit post thread

Anyone remember "212 btc guy" over the summer? That's me, and my Bitcoin holdings have significantly increased :)

Untaken profit is money unseen.

My Bitcoin holdings have increased along with the price of bitcoin

My profits have only been increasing because I'm not retarded enough to panic sell, ever.

I'll sell after kikes like George Soros wants to buy every bitcoin in existence and the price goes to $20,000+, but I'll only sell maybe half a Bitcoin to that rat nosed kike

Untaken profits are unrealized gains.

Unrealized gains have no worth except as an objective-based long-term view.

Aka unless you currently have all the cash you already need, you're a moron for not having taken profits and holding ~150 or so BTC.

but don't let me dictate to you how to live your life. You probably think you're a good trader unironically because buy-and-hold worked so well that your hubris now bleeds into normal behavior, leading to a short and quick downfall once you begin to liquidate your assets and play in the real world of investing.

your head is too big, and your wallet will be all the smaller in 10 years because of it.

go ahead and save this post, child.

>Unrealized gains have no worth except as an objective-based long-term view.
As an aside, I can tell you have zero long-term objective and this leads me to believe you actually have no idea why you continue to hold BTC despite the profits.

inb4 >muh muh muh mutual fund

The fuck you on about son

I don't trade

I was buying bitcoin when it was $10 per

Yeah the price dips occasionally, cucks panic sell, the price rebounds to newer highs

Your argument that because I haven't sold my btc for fiat means I have no real value is retarded.

I guess btc approaching ATH is really messing with your head

1MB blocks were not a part of original Bitcoin.

This this was an artificial limit put in place to protect against certain DoS attacks. Then, 1MB far exceeded the average size of blocks. Today almost every block is completely full. Why should this vital network constant be controlled by some haphazard security patch years ago instead of by the markets?

I support Segwit/LN as I believe it to be the only real solution to long-term scaling. But LN is not some magic bullet and there exists many disadvantages to LN as opposed to on-chain transactions.

I find it troubling that core is financially motivated to keep 1MB blocks as doing so further pushes the demand for LN and the fees core will eventually collect from LN. I don't believe core to be malicious actors as some BU supporters do. After all, LN's success is contingent on the overall success of bitcoin.

Both sides acknowledge the network, today, could support larger blocks. And that number is only going to increase as technology evolves. Core likes to fear monger about "hard forks" but I find their position here ridiculous. Bitcoin is not going to rush a 30-day "emergency" bailout HF on an extremely controversial issue like Ethereum. This would be signaled for months in advance on a fairly cut and dry issue. If this limit is eventually going to be lifted (and doing so requires a HF) it should be done sooner than later.

Such a HF would also allow Segwit to be implemented as a HF, making this change much simpler and safer.

BUers get their blocksize change and core gets Segwit, which is vital for the development of LN. If LN succeeds, great, but it will have succeeded because it is filling a legitimate market demand instead of being prematurely forced on the community due to an artificial limit.

hack into a supercomputer

Don't forget there are OTC brokers who's intent is to complete an entire order without moving the market

Oooo dat price doe

ATH tonight?

Someone post suicide hotline # for nocoiners STAT

wired.com/2013/09/bitcoin-homeless/all/
>bitcoiners in their natural environment

If you have gold, sell it ASAP before the rate hike destroys you. At least cash in half of it.

Seriously thank me later.

Actually, cash out all of it, and put half of it on a short on gold. You'll be glad you did. The rate hike could be announced next week so do it soon