2013 cayenne s

>2013 cayenne s
>59k miles
>33k out the door

Considering genuinely getting this for the speed and comfort ride.

Any feedback on or experience with this model?

The VR6 models are super nice because they are reliable and cheap to maintain because VW parts.

The S model comes with the same V8 as the Panamera I believe. Not sure I would want the maintenance bills from it. Reviews on the V8 don't look great but I have no personal experience with it.

>The VR6 models are super nice because they are reliable and cheap to maintain because VW parts.
Are they actually reliable?

I know modern Porsche is making strides with their coupse, but the crossovers are the ones I least expect them to try the reliability angle on.

Decent, but VERY EXPENSIVE MAINTENANCE, especially to tires, which is normal for all SUVs.

My friend has 2014 Cayanne S, no problem at all. It drives like a sport car. *winks*

>Are they actually reliable?
Ja

like all modern porsches
expensive-ish upkeep but reliable

Is it like bmw where you have to replace rotors with new brakes?

How costly to maintain vs bmw ?

I'd expect them to be less expensive in upkeep than other Porsches because underneath they're VW Touaregs to a large degree.

Most german cars seem that way. Dad has a 2001 ML 500 that's still going strong, 276,000km on it, engine compression test at 248,000km and it was still like new. Does go through tires though to a degree (in particular rear tires) and also brake pads if driven aggressively (fairly heavy car and 5l V8). Just has had regular maintenance of oil change every 10,000km and brakes/tires etc. Had power-steering belt go about a year ago that was replaced but not bad that it lasted 15 years before it went. Dad doesn't drive it lightly either, fairly lead foot with the car, but according to family friend who is mercedes mechanic and helps to do the work on it they're designed for that and the engine will quite happily just keep going. It does have its quirks though with brake sensor having a go every now and then (rear tires are a bit bigger than stock so the sensor has a whinge every month or two, but turning the car off and on again fixes it usually). Just overall a good quality car, not the best for fuel economy but in terms of ride comfort and all it's great, I imagine the cayenne, something 12 years newer will probably be equally nice.

I've heard shit thing about regular Cayennes, but also heard that the Turbos are stupid reliable

Buy the extended warranty from like a USAA or your bank, not the dealerships, and enjoy your damn Porsche you faggot.

Post tits

U mad brah?
U mirin hard?
Yeah, u mad.

Post engine or Go back to b, faggot.

Fite me irl you fucking neet.

Nice tits, having a wank rn

Figures, Turbos use Porsche-developed engines and they know their shit when it comes to engines.

Not everyone is a .milfag

>for the speed
They're not fast but don't let it stop you. Get it, then a few years later get a macan turbo.

I'd say if your a middle aged short haired blonde go for it

All banks sell it for cheaper

They’re fast.
0-60 under 6sec is fast.

Stop YouTubing cars and watching top gear, and actually go drive.

Are you by any chance a MILF

is this really worth the Porsche name?????
I mean Porsche is RR. That’s what it’s known for.

Do you really buy an SUV with their name??????

You'd be better off with a Macan t b h. They're the best handling suvs bar none, look better, are faster, and can be had for as low as $45k with half the miles as the Cayenne you're looking at. It's a bit more expensive but a much better option and you'll get at least one year in warranty, up to 3+ years if you get one certified pre owned.

Not to mention the fact that the Cayenne is a woman's car. The Macan looks feminine in white but in black/gray it is a man's car.

Macan is an oversized sedan. If I’m getting Macan might as well get a 911 or boxer if I’m cheap and get more out of my drive experience.

sUV is important for a family is USA.

An Escalade does 0-60 in under 6 and it's 3x bigger.

Escalades are for niggers and cops profile them.

Old Escalades are for niggers but niggers can't afford the new ones. And cops don't really notice them on the road. Besides, if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about.

Unless...maybe you have something to hide?

>Besides, if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about.

It’s called freedom.
Maybe trump will deport your ass.

>cops don't really notice them on the road.
I’m a cop. Our focus is old civics. Modes ricers. Bmw Mercedes and Escalades with large rims.

You’re new to life.

A pre owned luxury car/suv is equally as niggerish. Cops only "profile" people with dirty records.

If I was an illegal immigrant I would hope that Trump would deport my ass because then I shouldn't be here.

Not driving a certain car because you're afraid of being stopped by the police is the opposite of freedom.

You will get the kids to practice on time, but there are roomier SUVs for all their stuff. Husband may complain about the maintenance costs

>but in black/gray it is a man's car.
lol

>if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about.
Enjoy getting harassed by the police in your blingmobile and having to drag your ass around court because you "have nothing to hide"

Is there a faster suv?

Porsche Cayenne Turbo S

or wait for 2018 Cayenne Turbo S Hybrid - 700 HP, 3.0-second sprint to 60 mph, 200 mph top speed, sport-like handling

>Buying an out of warranty Porsche

There is a reason is being sold.

Reliable yes, but there are more reliable options. Not to mention the unicorn block shape of the VR engine.