1.6 200bhp

>1.6 200bhp.
>0.2 more 0-60 than a golf GTI
>Turbo (not ecomeme)
>Gm Quality
>18k eurobucks
>5 doors
>Superior Hot Hatch design

Why is opel/vauxhall always ignored? They have been constantly making good cars in the recent years.

dont handle very well and no one is proud of owning 'that' brand.

>>Gm Quality
This is why.

Also their cars are torque-steering cantturn monstrosities.

You had a really good run until you fucked up
>>Gm Quality

when a Veeky Forums is so obsessed with a brand that any good merits of it make it some how worse through doublethink

GM isn't renowned for quality, user.

opel used to do some intense shit but no one else cared ever
opel the kind of underdog that ends up kicking some ass at end of the day

>tfw no astra gte
hurts to live desu

>Gm Quality

STOPPED READING THERE

>gm quality

It's the never ending fucking meme about Opel being boring or shitty. They had really rough times and also did have some quality problems but so did VW for example and for unknown reasons, VW gets away with it all the fucking time.
Quality wise they're certainly not behind Hyundai but the opinions of people make it seem like they are.

It's almost spoopy when you ask normies and THEY CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU -WHY- THEY DON'T LIKE THIS PARTICULAR BRAND.

>vauxhall
come to england. seriously.

shitty I don't understand but boring because literally all their cars are boring sedans.

All their high performance cars were built in such limited numbers that they dont matter

Like fucks sake the most common Opels are Vectras and Astras. A perfectly fine car but there is nothing special about it

These are actually decent cars, i don't see many of these in the shop down the street, plenty of renault though

thats what I mean, they're good econoboxes but that as far as it goes

the best opel cars are cars built on opel chassis (Holden Commodore, Saab 9-3, 9-5, etc)

Saab 93 and 95 are awesome AND amazingly cheap

ye boii

They most definitely make mostly average cars but they don't deserve the shit they get all the fucking time from normalfags who then go buy a Daihatsu or Kia for 15k.

*Citation needed

Also, fordfags in their daily shill

Also this.

>dont handle very well

The previous VXR handled really well.

>almost double the cars recalled compared to the amount sold
Why is VW even allowed to be this fucking SHIT?

because they drive like pieces of shit.
I had the 1.9CDTI 150hp diesel astra with all the fancy bits, the adaptable suspersion, alloys with low profile tyres etc.

I've never, ever felt more disassociated from the road in my life. The 150hp felt like too much for the chassis. I felt scared in corners, it was just weird - it fell meek.

>he fucking expects road connection in that poorfag segment

I hope you chose Mazda after that, otherwise your opinion is fucking useless

got a volvo v50 cos family life
much better on the road but pigslow
in the uk, mazdas rust out - they haven't done well over here

That's fine too, Mazda3/Focus/V50 are all the same chassis.

got an s60 now too
same chassis as the mondeo/mazda6 or something
that thing out handles the v50 by a long way, super comfy as well

>mazdas rust out

I will never understand that.
It's really rainy in Japan too, so you'd think they care about making the cars rust proof but doesn't seem like it

Gm Quality

>dat numbers for GM
How can GM fangirls recover from this?

>what is kobe steel

They sold more than they recalled, the same can't be said for Toyota, Nissan, Ford and especially VW, among others.

chevy got the JD Power Initial Quality Award

means it gets fucked up as it ages