Hypothetically, how many would buy this if it came out just like this, this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYPbnsRy7Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=qxUZL2Y1gOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Eh4VQjz-WhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ecopoop
pre-order cancelled

That's ugly as shit. It looks like a modern foxbody. but if you removed the louvers, cowl hood, and spoiler; added two doors and put regular wheels and tires it could sell as a charger competitor.

What is this?
Is this a Taurus?

Sorry i don't know the Burger Fords, only the Jewro ones.

looks like shit

Hey Ford, what's up?
Nice seeing you lurking here.

Don't listen to these Untermenschen, this thing is cool.
It's oldschool Murica looking.

Just don't ecoboost this, but a gigantic V8 in it.

Also why the the hell did you stop making Euro Fords in Belgium, and build them now in fucking Spain and Russia?

please god yes

i will shit on your head you dirty virgin

Why the ecoboost hate?

It made my favorite super car trans.

Explain?

The Ford GT has a V6 Ecoboost engine.

So it made it transgendered? What?

i'm not but it went from sounding like
youtube.com/watch?v=iYPbnsRy7Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=qxUZL2Y1gOQ
to sounding like
youtube.com/watch?v=Eh4VQjz-WhA
>JUST!

it went from being an aerodynamically stable beauty reaching speeds those arab chariots in europe can only dream of (290+mph) to not wanting to even compete
>pic related
It is the polar opposite of the last one in every negative way possible. its basically what happen if the Ford GT found out it's always believed it was a exotic 500k civic with a
very expensive fartcan and so cut its V8 dick off to pursue that dream and so we are left with a trans Ford """""GT""""".

R I P my super car hero, you were an exotic with non of the pretentiousness of an exotic.

Ford GTs are garbage. hail the gt40 and lick my pussy

*drives over speed bump*
?????

the GT40 is worse than the 2005 ones in every way though.

Looks kinda cool minus the eco-shit and gas cap position. Too much cowl induction too; lower profile on it would be better. Front and rear shape could be better; give the side window a slant and make it more similar to the '71-'73 Mustang, although most people are faggots who hate those years so meh.

would almost buy/10

Can you explain the ecoboost hate? I just don't get it

Would buy if it came with a V8 and different exhaust design better wheels.

It looks horribly un-aerodynamic, if that’s a word. I like the idea, but the design would have to be curved out in the front and rear. If you put the 3.5 v6 ecoboost in that you could possibly shorten the front end a bit, since it’s just an f150 front end. I’d also like to see a design without racing tires/wheels and louvers+spoiler. That would give a more clear idea of the silhouette without it looking mad max-ish.

Better than the Mustang/10

Reminder that the GT40 is just a slightly modified British Lola

I work for a company that has 18 ford transit vans. almost all of them have been in to have the transmissions repaired or replaced and half of those the turbos were replaced too. none of the vans have more than 75k miles. these things live up to the ford ecopoop meme

I mean, I work for a company that uses the transit line as well as the promaster. We have Ford's and Rams and they all go to the shop for fucked up shit, even those under 10k because we drive them hard as fuck.

I don't think fleet vehicles are a good metric to judge an engine, those things get hammered.

make the rear end shorter and ill buy one

>not a 5.0 ecoboost

onejob.jpg

almost as ugly as a Foxbody

>?????
You drove over a speed bump

now, maybe.

The aerodynamics are the main issue for me. It’s really blocky, but I’m sure if this were an actual concept that it would be fine crafted better. I definitely wouldn’t like that f150 style front end.

I like this back end though. It has a lift back look, and I love it.

This car had one of the best drag coefficient of it's era.

That’s fair. It still doesn’t change the objective views. Like I was saying I’m sure if it actually came to fruition I’m sure it would look decent in the front.

I think it would have to have a features to differentiate it from the mustang. The turbo v6 would be one way. they could also go lighter weight, perhaps around 2800 lbs.

reshape the hood to be a little less garish and lose the dumb sidepipe (or make it discrete) and THEN let's talk
TT ecoboost v8 when

>Those 1970s rear window louvers
>side exhaust
HNNNG Why wont these come back

Is this an ecoboost V8? If not then it improves nothing.

>adding doors
You’re a mouth breather

They didn't give them a GT because it would have gotten beat and it would have made it impossible to sell a half million dollar "super car" with a V6.

The more I’m looking at it the more this one grows on me. It’s definitely better than OP. Right now I think if you got rid of the louvers, made the front end something real instead of a weird f150 pasta, then got normal wheels, tires, and MAYBE some dual center positioned exhaust and this would be a great design. Someone shoop that up for me.

it's an excuse to not use a V8, and it is a marketing term that only exists to virtue signal

also Ford used to be recognized for their V8 engines. they undoubtedly used to produce some of the BEST V8 engines.

Now EVERYTHING is a V6 or I4 ecoboost. it's infuriating.

call it what it fucking is, a Turbocharger.

Especially on a fucking sporty car. you can call it ecoboost on a fucking minivan or cuckmobile, but on a muscle car or a truck? seriously? that totally clashes with the intended image.

Look at this. This is stancefag level retardation.

Bump with my (incomplete) edit. Thread will probably be dead before I can finish it.

>wing provides lift

Looks good but doesn't look as streamlined and the hood is too short

well, at that point you can just buy an equus bass and call it a day

Shop it yourself you massive faggot

>luxury muscle car

Fuck this gay earth

>3500 dollars for a muscle car 40 years ago
>400k dollars for a muscular car now

I don’t have the skill necessary? I’ve never used photoshop or anything like it a day in my life.

With that said, eat a dick

Not a fan of this one as much as
The charm in this one is it resembles a fox body in the rear, but the front is odd looking. Yours reminds me of an old barracuda in the front at first glance. And the rear seems too short.

It is so easy. Just figure out what you want to do then google how to do it.

It's a mustang with the front and rear from a F150

If you compare it to OP's you'd see it's much longer. Just that the wheel arches are so huge that it appears short. Maybe I'll mess with the front end a little bit more later but that roofline is sticking.
But that's an overpriced garbage meme car and looks nothing like my beloved '71-'73 Mustang!

hell yes
if only I wasn't a poor nigger