What are some good, simple, and cheap car accessories or mods that are worth it

What are some good, simple, and cheap car accessories or mods that are worth it.
Ordered pic related off aliexpress for $2.
Also ordered paddle shifter extenders for $10

Do these actually help? I never had a problem till my latest car, and I def keep dropping shit down there.

Another thing that def helps are those plastic side view mirror covers off Ali. They prevent water from getting on the glass.
They actually work. Now, they do nothing against the regular mist spray that you get while driving in the rain, but they prevent large raindrops from hitting the mirror, and the light misty drops dont from big ones.

Also regular rain window covers are fucking great.
And FACTORY rubber floor mats are a must. Fuck that weather tech shit. Dont listen to what the company claims, they fit like shit. Two of my friends have them, and they are a poor fit with large gaps around the edges that are a just cavern for shit to fall down under. Factory mats dont have this problem.

Also quick release oil drain plugs are great when they can fit. I cant use one cause my oilpan has a divet, and the quick release cant turn.

also speed bleeders are great for the brake check valve.

If you ever eat in your car they'll stop bits of food falling down the side of your seats into hard to reach places, stinking up the car.
If you don't eat in your car, they'll still prevent you from dropping shit down the side like your wallet, phone, etc. Once cancelled my credit card thinking It'd been stolen, when I'd really just lost it down the side here.
Ultimately they're a solution to a very minor problem, but at $2-4 are priced accordingly.

If you can into woodturning, make a nice custom wooden shift knob.

I've been using husky liners, they're pretty great.

or a dildo

Is there some way I can make my auto shifter look like a manual?
Asking for a friend, heh heh ha.

leather shift boot

>buying automatic
kys

automatics are the future and have been proven to be much faster and smoother than manuels

purchase a leather sac

LED upgrades (turn signals, dome light, that kind of stuff)

I just bought oversized weather tech mats and cut them to fit. Can't go wrong with that

I hope for your sake that they come with spell-check in the future.

Put a Sock around your automatic shifter

Only on performance cars
On regular cars they will always be slower and suck shit
Go clean a urinal with your mouth, faggot

Get an automatic 86 or other sports car that has an auto shifter that looks like a manual

There are some cars that are really, really hard to find in manual, in the US at least

No
Mercs have amazing automatics and on some diesels they got 40nm more torque than on manuals for no reason
My cheap auto merc shifts faster smoother and it will never break if something doesn't go catastrophically wrong

This, upgraded the interior to all LEDs and it's much more useful. Added dashcam to record how horrible I drive. Still trying to find ways to get the cabin quieter, but where to place those sound deadening material are really confusing

If you're talking about the 7g tronic then it's not that great, I think ZF transmissions are much better

>let me use my unspecified mercedes that doesn’t exist as an example
Refer to my earlier post and never post here again

Damn your life must be pretty shitty to say such things
You didnt post an example too

>Auto is good for good cars but for my boring cuck mobile, manual is better.
Why are you even on Veeky Forums if you're driving a shitty low-test girls car?
Be careful how you answer, faggot. Or I will find out where you live and I will kill you.

I tend not to clutter my car with useless crap.
Are you Indian?

What are they called?

Not sure how something like that that's occupying the small amount of space between your seat and the centre console is 'cluttering' your car.
I'm white. Are you Indian?

Aliexpress products have a whole bunch of generic keywords as names, but if you search 'car seat gap' you'll find a whole bunch of them.

You don't sound like you lead a very interesting life

Cup holder liners are the bomb.com. Keeps them cleaner and easier to clean out.
Beaded seat covers are actually rad as fuck. Keeps your back from getting sweating and massages you a little.
Keeping a towel or blanket in the boot is a good idea.

>Fuck that weather tech shit. Dont listen to what the company claims, they fit like shit.
>Two of my friends have them, and they are a poor fit with large gaps around the edges

They're sort of a meme item with the way they advertise their OVERLY high priced items. The rubber floor mats sold at Sam's Club are a much better deal at $19.95 and liquid doesn't slosh around like with a smooth bottomed weathertech mat.

Ticket holder
Coating for door handle emboss
Sticky mat for sunglasses, if there is no alcove under the stereo

The price of weathertech products is fucking ridiculous. Some of them are the price of a wheel or a tire for fucks sake.

Visor CD caddies are GOAT for those of us without an auxiliary input or Bluetooth connectivity. I have an in-dash 6 CD changer and having 36 CDs on hand is nice.

>Storage organizer for the boot
>OBD scanner
>Window breaking hammer with a blade for cutting seat belts
>LED interior lights
>Car vent cleaning brush
>Fuzzy dice for aesthetics
>Convex mirrors

>for cutting seat belts
Why? Who has ever used one? Seems like such a gimmick.
Inb4 old man dies in his vette
>>Car vent cleaning brush
Cyber Clean does a better job. I just keep a swifer around for dust.

Where can I find a boarderless mirror like that?

What's the purpose of the tiny cicrular mirror? IT doesn't seem to show anything more than the big one.

Wide angle mirror, to remove blind spots.

>I just bought oversized weather tech mats and cut them to fit.

Needing to cut weather tech mats to make them fit sounds wrong given how much they cost.

You think a busrider would know this....

I picked up a set used for like $70

being form fitted makes a big difference, they don't slide around and the way they cover the edges prevents salt from building up in those areas on northern cars.

Overpriced? yes. perfect? no. but considering your alternative is an equally expensive all weather mat from the dealer that doesnt cover the edges or those crap rubber mats from walmart that make the car look like ass, weathertechs have their place.

Protip: the camera lens affect the view

Bump

>Not smoking, talking on the phone and eating fast food at the same time

Why not just buy a attachment for over the mirror? It can be bigger, and sexier if you paint it

I bought Weather Tech for my car, and they aren't bad, but there are gaps. The gaps get slightly better over time in my experience.

What's a bitch is when you have your phone in the passenger seat, and have to do a hard stop. The fucking phone will slide all the way up the foot well, and on the way back down be lodged under the floor mat. I spent 15 minutes trying to find my phone before I found it one time.

>Look up Window Visor on Ali
>50-70$
>Still just double sided tape and shaped plastic
what

yeah, I dont know why they are so expensive.

Buy them from the dealer, they are model specific, and come with proper mounting hardware.