Need a new car. $7k budget. Of these which would you guys recommend? G35 coupe, 2005-2009 Mustang GT...

Need a new car. $7k budget. Of these which would you guys recommend? G35 coupe, 2005-2009 Mustang GT, or e46 BMW 330ci coupe. All manual transmission

Other urls found in this thread:

detroit.craigslist.org/search/cta
detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/d/87-volvodl-5-speed-wagon/6330885618.html
detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/d/1985-pontiac-fiero-gt-v6-4/6339629531.html
detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/d/2004-acura-tsx-6-speed-manual/6334972252.html
detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/d/2001-audi-tt/6338812527.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

330ci

post your local craigslist.

detroit.craigslist.org/search/cta

G35 because you'e obviously a humongous faggot if you're even considering one. I' sure they'll welcome you to the community with open arms.

These are hard to find in my area with manual tranny. I'd have to have it delivered. I'd love to have one tho

Bimmers are hard to find with manual tranny in general unless it's an M car. Had to settle for auto in my 5er because the only manual ones were completely fucked. Feels bad man.

That's fucked. I always find a great one only a couple hours away to find the pictures show it's an automatic. Why do dealers not know what transmission they have?

detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/d/87-volvodl-5-speed-wagon/6330885618.html

detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/d/1985-pontiac-fiero-gt-v6-4/6339629531.html

detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/d/2004-acura-tsx-6-speed-manual/6334972252.html

detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/d/2001-audi-tt/6338812527.html

those aren't new cars those are used cars

New to me

>fiero
garbage
>tsx
reliable I guess, but still, its a marked up civic
>audi TT
SHITTY GOLF
UNDERSTEER MACHINE
AWFUL TO WORK ON

don't know anything about the Volvo though

350z or mustang gt.
don't get a bmw you idiot.

all of those are decent cars. you're obviously a child that only cares about shitty memes you read on the internet.

Get a Panther body car. Last forever, cheap, reliable, etc.

Alright, you really need me to elaborate.

>Fiero GT

Incredibly bad cooling. Engines would typically overheat to the point where they would warp components. One of my father's friends actually fucking mounting the radiator on the roof of his '84 Fiero because overheated and killed two engines. He bought this Fiero new, by the way. There is literally no reason to get a Fiero over an MR2. They handle worse, are less reliable, are slower. Linked Fiero is also an '85, so it has a 4 speed manual.

>Acura TSX
Actually pretty good. A step up from the Civic Si. Looks kind of bland imo, but it is mechanically sound and the best car on this list.

>Audi TT
Fast (relatively) in a straight line, but (even with the Audi offered fix) can be very unstable at speeds exceeding 70 MPH (which can and is often achieved and exceeded on the highway). Audi's Quattro system is a FWD-based AWD system, which inherently means understeer. This specific TT is in fantastic condition (visually) compared to all others I have seen in real life. However, buying a car, especially one with a "stage 2 tune" and lowering springs is a bad idea. Not a big fan of the tinted headlights either.

>fiero
this is taken from a forum.

Fiero's don't have an overheating problem by design. Meaning if all is working well there is no problem. But they do have a unique cooling system and there are certain things you need to watch for.

First, some service places do not know that there are 2 coolant tubes that run under the car. So if the tech puts the car on a lift and isn't paying attention they could accidently crush or damage a cooling tube. If you are looking at buying a Fiero, always inspect the cooling tubes under the car for damage as well as after you take it in for service.

Second, with respect to the V-6, many aftermarket waterpumps tend to use a plastic impeller. Over time the impeller can slip on the shaft reducing coolant flow and causing over-heating. If you ever replace the waterpump always make sure it has a metal impeller.

Finally, due to the cooling systems design, there is a procedure for properly filling up the cooling system. If it isn't done right, an air bubble can get stuck in the cooloing system and disrupt flow.

I have a V-8 in my Fiero and even with the larger engine I have had no cooling issues.

As for Fiero's catching on fire, It is only the 84-86 4-cyl's that had the problem. Recalls corrected a lot of the problems and any Fiero on the road 20+ years later most likely has had the recall.

>tt
i just threw it on there because it was clean. mods can be undone and there are worse cars for 4500

>fiero "no reason"
>doesn't rust away to dust.

Meant for this incredible faggot.

I swear I didn't take that from a forum. You saying that simply proves my point.

You literally have an entirely different engine (THAT WAS NEVER OFFERED IN THE FIERO) in your space-frame-box. I'm an MR2 guy, so correct me if I am wrong, but it likely isn't the inherent cooling ability of your car, it is probably the shit tier engines in them. If you need to swap your engine to get a decent car, that car isn't worth it. Honestly, why would you get a Fiero over an MR2? Enlighten me.

The only car that can have an engine swap justified is either an AE86 getting a later 4A or a ZZW30 getting the 2ZZ, like it should have.

You are just getting what is coming to you if you live in a area prone to rusting cars. You are actually subhuman if you don't take care of your car and it rusts.

>tfw wastegate rattle

from those three, get 330ci

A fucking fiero is a decent car? Come on now