Ask a guy who almost killed himself driving tonight

>Ask a guy who almost killed himself driving tonight
>Few hours ago sitting at home after work and want to go for a drive at night
>Take Porsche out of the garage and spend about an hour driving through the city with synth wave music
>I was driving slow/moderate speed at this time and hit the highway
>Dark, middle of the night and not many cars on the road
>Merge lanes quickly and I'm passing around a few cars going over 100mph
>Smashing the gears, and literally speeding in the highway and reaching dangerous speeds
>Pass a car and didn't see a fucking piece of wood in the road
>Slightly merged and misses the wood but at that speed if I didn't know how to drive I could have died.
>Slowed down and headed home
>Some guy in a car gets close to me and starts honking at me, are you trying to kys you foool!!!!

yea, I'm depressed
No i wasnt trying to end it
Just couldn't take it anymore and wanted to drive fast

Wow nice blog. :)
Welcome to street racing, that's what keeps it interesting.

Yea, it was quite fun and exciting to open her up like that and hit those speeds but seeing that fucking piece of wood made me think I was about to hit the guard rail or lose control for some reason

>Good news is she handled like a champ

>Some guy in a car gets close to me and starts honking at me, are you trying to kys you foool!!!!
I always hope that people who do that do it to the wrong person and get shot. I can't stand people who feel the compulsion to parent everything and everyone.

cause you might hurt someone not as stupid as you, you selfish asshole

>take Porsche out of the garage
>not specifying what Porsche it is

Panamera driver spotted

i don't believe you.

Either post a pic of your "porsche" before or after the crash or fuck off

the fact that you referred to it as the make and not the model is concerning.

I didn't crash, you're missing the point

If you're one of those people, I encourage you try to start as much road rage as you can by honking at people and trying to run them off the road to teach them a lesson, hopefully you'll both kill yourselves and there will be 2 fewer idiots on the road.

Yeah sometimes I like to larp on reddit too.

i didn't read your post

i just skimmed thru your post and saw the word Porsche and saw a pic you got off the internet of a crashed porsche and assumed you crashed it.

Now post pics or fuck off liar

that poor gayman.

I honestly just assumed you crashed too. Didn't really read the whole thing.

Post pics you nerd.

Also, get a bike if you really want to feel alive broham

>cause you might hurt someone not as stupid as you
People tend to get emotional when they're stupid, and stupid people tend to get more emotional more easily.
If someone's honking and yelling at a car while in a car, the chances are that they're not going to win any Nobel prizes or anything any time soon.

>things that never happened

How much of a faggot tool does someone have to be to pretend to own a porsche and tell made up stories about racing it to a bunch of anonymous kids.
He literally never posted pics of his car and instead decided to use a pic of a crash that occurred in Yorkshire on April 30th earlier this year.
This is proof that this board is infested with literal children.

I regularly commute at about 100 mph every day, get on my level.

>own a frs
>go to a mountain pass during midnight
>practice drifting on my own
>car snap oversteers and heads towards a cliff
>pull the ebrake and half throttle to different direction
>successfully redirect the car away from cliff

Had I just slammed on the brakes like a typical panicfag i would have died.

its sad really, Im the first one to call him on his BS

Implying this didn't happen and I don't see a reason to post a pic and identify myself further on here

Because this never happened? And you don't own a Porsche?

Yeah thought so.

reminder mrcummy hates gt86 for this reason
Because all gt86 drivers are better and gt86 is faster and more expensive than all of his cars

Basically why you need to join P club or BMW and track.

Public streets aren't safe for fun driving. Too many idiots. Most of today's roads weren't designed for the population of said cities we see today. Too many cars and too many retards and their shit on the road.

>BE me
>speedy speed boy
>mountain pass
>driving miata ND
>fun
>Going fast, keeping good control
>Sudden unexpected hard ass turn(havent been on road in long time forgot)
>going way to fast
>keep cool, steadily decelerate and vigoriously maneuver steering wheel
>barely manage to keep control
>car was inches from hitting side of mountain

Freaking out is the worst thing to do in these kinds of situations

gotta stay calm

>go slow on rain because shit tires
>take a long gentle left turn at 35mph or so, slow and steady because shitty tires
>rear starts to drift but no sign of ASR working
>stay calm, countersteer fairly hard without braking
>car ignores countersteer and i am now sliding 90° sideways
>smash the brakes to lock wheels to continue slide sideways on now straight road
>ABS says "no" and keeps spinning my wheels, ultimately causing them to get grip again and push me into the inner guardrail
why

>>Merge lanes quickly and I'm passing around a few cars going over 100mph
wow, imagine doing 100mph on the highway! Absolute madman!!!!

you can only imagine it tho
diesel fiat

Wow, after a useless self-felating blog post like that you really should consider suicide.

>never happened
>doesn't own a Porsche

Dude, its just a Porsche
People who have good jobs and made good decisions in life can afford one, why are you so butt hurt?

I've thought about tracking it or something, its fast and fun to drive but not something I like to take out during traffic season

That's why I drive it at night or early morning sat/sun

Holy shit this is literally nothing. You must be a huge faggot IRL

>it never happened
>bumping the thread

>Dude, its just a Porsche
>People who have good jobs and made good decisions in life can afford one, why are you so butt hurt?

bahaha you don't own a porsche. you have yet to name the model or year of it. Stop lying. \

Yeah, because this thread was on the verge of 404 prior to my post

And after reading this thread further I see you are in fact a lying faggot that doesn't actually own a porsche at all

KYS

I don't know why OP is using a picture of a shrekt Porsche for his topic, but his story is fucking bullshit. Also, he is a massive fag.

>be me
>going kinda fast
>45mph
>on a slightly muddy dirt road
>in an s10
>come over slight hill and there's a fucking truck in the middle of the road
>road I not wide at all
>they get over sort of
>I'm harnessing all my feeling of traction to basically slide the truck to the edge of the road
>it's like driving on ice
>trying as hard as I can to slow
>still pass other truck at 30
>thought almost nothing of it
>one of the closest times I've come to a serious crash tho.

>endagers himself and everyone else on the road going 100+ MPH and swerving around

>>People honking at him are in the wrong

So lemme get this straight... Your entire story is how you swerved around a piece of wood on the highway? That's like a weekly occurrence where I live.
>be me a week ago
>driving home from work on the highway at 11pm in my Prelude listening to Eurobeat
>"MEX POWEHR. MEX POWEHR."
>crank it up to about 90mph and start crossing lanes like a madman to avoid slow faggots
>try to make a V from the far left lane all the way over to the right lane and back to pass some fags
>highway is like five or six lanes at this point about 500m before a fork that I need to take to the left
>move all the way over to the right lane to pass a large pack of cars
>some faggot deliberately speeds up right as I'm signaling to change over to the left lane
>have to hard brake down to about 50mph and burn rubber to narrowly avoid rear-ending a Camry
>cucked into taking the fork right as a result
Yeah, I was being an ass by driving fast, but I always use my turn signal when changing lanes, and I never cut anyone off. Shit's annoying. It's safer for me to go fast to get away from other cars than it is to be packed together like a can of sardines.