■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Fresh School Days (until 6/21)
├ Frame Arms Replica (until 7/5)
└ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection Files
├ Driving Rain 2017 (Fornis series, until 7/5)
├ Phantom God (Zeinesis series, until 11/1)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
└ Aura (until 2018/3/21)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
youtu.be/7HHkJH_0leU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hero will be shit and Hunter will be the better Sword user.

Post your rooms!

>Going to play a sword only hunter
I'll show you!

this isn't a room

it's empty because no one would visit my room anyway

Come to b13 and find out

>sword only hunter
GOOD ARKS

Why b13?

Well shit I meant hero but my point still stands

Because reasons

Which are...?

Give up with your Freudian slips. Even your body wants that Hunter Sword.

Yo, what is up? I've missed you guys

but I'm already a sword Hu

Being cryptic because its funny.

Okay, but where am I supposed to go specifically in B13?

And you won't stop being with your 2PA Hero.

>tfw no hero esque class that utilizes knuckles/boots/insert something here
i just want to kick and punch things really hard

Near pudding/purin using the famitsu la

Sword hero already has a minimum of like 5 PAs though

>ARKS Battle Chronicle Part3, Suzuhito Yasuda Collab 2
>psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
why copy and paste the thread before last

He has two PAs that Sega described as pretty much change weapon without any interesting properties, one PA that LOOKS like Ignite Parrying but it doesn't say that it has any guard properties besides being able to make it go into something Twister-like with weapon action (?). And a PA you can charge and has guard frames on short button press.

They'll release more Hero-type classes then eventually let you build your own 3 weapon hero class.

splurt splurt

Interesting. I'll keep an eye on you for future reference.

Those change weapon ones are contextual. You can use them or hold it to swap from what I understand.

Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that those PAs look like something you will use to change weapons or very situational stuff.

You already found me?

We don't know enough to really say anything about it yet. Either way sword only hero will be the way I go with things considering I've been wanting a spellsword since I started playing a year or so ago.

Next Expert Class will be Wired Lance, Bullet Bow, and Tact

Well, yeah. It wasn't that hard.

A dual sword without the photon blade gimmick, rifles, and rods would be my dream.

I was afk the entire time so i ddnt know if you had came already

Oh, fair enough.

you need a hobby

DO IT FAGGOT JUST DO IT

GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING DS

FUCK YOU ETHAN AND YOUR HOE

YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE SHOVE THAT GRINDER UP YOUR ASS

ok sure

Having the same problem with Rina's arm unit

Should've played when they were in the shop area with their COs.

bouncer

You think why I have it at +34. Sega shouldn't have made retarded requirement of +35. Even though the only thing separating it from +30 is a sliver of attack.

>You think why I have it at +34.
Because you didn't do it enough

this isn't healthy

okay how about now

I got some choco triggers still. She would throw the thing at me to the point I would just delete them.

What are special ability factors? A fornis weapon with phrase weak is a world of difference.

Phrase weak isn't anywhere near a world of difference. And for that you need +35 FORNIS not any random 13* with some useless affix that was announced after it released. Sega can't accept even something like Gix at +33 but will accept Revo at +35. Even though Gix would be plainly superior.

So I've heard. My team used their triggers for me, and after like 2 hours of farming, I got nothing. RNG, be damned. Just give me trading already, SEGA

>Activating Iron will at the last second right before a lethal attack hits you and surviving

The fact you can get any old thing to +35 and then switch back to any old thing basically says that it's more about having put the time into the game instead of actually having good gear equipped

>iron will+NGU procs
>Katana Combat is off cooldown

I put my time in shitloads of +33s, many of which useless because Sega hates you for playing two class combos without sub/main trees, and now it's pretty much required to unlock level 80 subclass soon to be needed for everything

>haven't played PVP in awhile
>it's filled with jet boot faggots and nothing else
So is this the meta that has formed?

VR Tokyo is the worst for this, because the vertical movement allows them to quickly pop up behind you at any time.

>level 80 subclass soon to be needed for everything
80 subclass content will probably be limited to rematches until at least December

And Hero can't even use a subclass so I assume that any quest that normally requires a sub won't apply for expert classes like that at least

I liked it better before bows and boots.

Good thing I actually wanted some 4p content with higher difficulty that's currently being denied to me

What rank? I still see swords here at b4

If you got some older things to 33 then a Revo to 35 shouldn't be any trouble at all, comparatively.

I fell to B, I was S. This fucking mascot wearing cunt just pops up and without much of an animation Jet boots smashes me instantly killing me. It's more infuriating than getting killed by a sword.

No reason to get upset though. Just think of PvP as a fun party game. We're all here just for the battle coins righ- OH WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? THAT DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH ME! THIS PING LAG BULLSHIT IS KILLING ME

The requirements are higher than ever but it's still just more checkboxes to tick. I honestly don't view it any differently then something like level 50 for Super Hard access.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
LITERALLY NOTHING I COULD DO

It's pain in the ass. Sega could've used any other conditional with "or". Even their retarded Phaleg where clear rate overshot expectations 4 times or S rank PD (hopefully not for my Fighter without LB hehehe)

It's more the fact that the guy can one shot me without barely any animation.

>It's a pain in the ass
Not enough in this game is

What is popples max element? Is it 60 like every other 13*?

As long as it is 13* then yes, it's 60, just like any other weapon or pet.

How important is it to have room for other shit? I can slot in a 10% and two 20% pancakes right now and be 60% element but that only really leaves room for a few stick type candies.

Honestly I'm only trying to get to level 75 Su so it doesn't have to be super optimized

if that's what you're doing you don't even really need 60

>battle arena
>sword, jets, bow, foie
>go on a killing spree
>almost never die even running around killing shitters with number 1 emblem
My favorite part of this mode is harassing the same guy chasing after you over and over

may say tah

What quests actually give a lot of meseta outside of COs? I know some XQs give 100-200k per run.

Any EQ with a lot of bosses tends to be pretty good I think.

DF Elder's not bad either, lord knows he's probably not going to drop shit otherwise unless you're really lucky

Sorry to ask this but I guess I need to figure this out. I have popples element at 60 now and my damage is still about as shit as can be. My summoner is only level 25 but my basic attacks only do like 2k and a lot of my mobbing 2-4k with the exception of that one charge skill that does 20. Does Su just scale hard as fuck or what's going? I would imagine my damage would be higher than this with a 13* 60%.

>My Summoner is only level 25
Prima facie it seems like this would be the main issue

>Run fucking Kuron into oblivion
>Ethan and his hoe show up
>They give me fucking daggers
>Yeah fucking daggers
>Realize I managed to drop those freeze Daggers for ult PD once and bought 2 pairs of them
>Check grind levels
>They are at 34
>238 anniversary badges to +35
>Then absolutely nothing but sweet fucking LQ as Huge Cutter +35 Fi/Hu without a single Fi main skill and basic sword gain rate and any EQ that appears
MY DICK CAN ONLY GET SO HARD

These are his stats. I'm building him s attack since im using switch strike s attack. Am I doing this right?

those last three panels are the funniest shit i have seen on my life lmao
was this made before or after bouncer

No those are it's bonus stats. You can see its actual stats on the weapon pallet when you pick which pet to use with your Takt.

And pets scale a lot with their own level since it not only increases its stats, but also the level of its PAs. Keep feeding it eggs and get it to lv100.

>Lv.64
Now I'm sure this isn't an exact parallel, but this is basically like using a 13* weapon at +15, isn't it?

the ball says sword and the bubble says one hand

Not even. A +0 13* weapon is way stronger than a lv1 pet.

>Rodeo Driving 0 around maps
just give us rideroid in all fields already sega

>overtaking Ranger with Guilty Break
PULL OVER THIS IS A MELEE ONLY ZONE

ball says "Sword Gear"

So do you suppose the Anga mag is going to have as poor of a drop rate as the Coat camos

Obstructing both ranger and hunter with talis teleport

BACK THE FUCK UP THIS IS A REAL NIGGA HERO ZONE

Holy FUCK I just realized hero is basically dante

get ready for cuhrayzee

youtu.be/7HHkJH_0leU

How do I obtain an Orbit gunslash?

It dropped during Necky, didn't it? Does it drop in VR TD?

It does. Unfortunately, since it hasn't been on the schedule since May, the only way to do it these days is with a Quest Trigger.

ready for SSStylish!

is this EP1 GU