Hey Veeky Forums...

hey Veeky Forums, I'm poor as fuck and I just broke to a colossal database of hundreds of credit cards down to every single detail and guess what, they all belong to arabic sugar daddies and their relatives, so probably huge percent of them are not secured. what do? I want to trade them.

Make me into a retarded Robin Hood.

U lying ass faggot... sage

i second this wise user

hey Bureaubros how it's going? Here's a treat for you HOP HOP CATCH UP!

5203780278986014 0218 721

i'm not touching that bait crap

just tell me a way to turn this data into money and I will spare your sage attempts

Should I buy BTC? could my wallet get tracked down?

buy it from a mcdonalds or something with free wifi
change the mac address on your wifi adapter to be sure

yeah a good probability. what about the second question?

buy a throwaway notebook off craigslist first so u dont get your real hardware IDs logged by the mcd wifi

Google purse.io, its literally made for this

that's what changing the mac address is for nigga.
it's a setting you can change in about 1.22 seconds. it might take 5 whole seconds the first time you do it.

Yes wallet can be tracked down. But you can make it difficult to trace the coins if you set up a bunch of accounts on different trade platforms, send it to the first, buy ether with btc, send ether to second trade platform account, buy monero there, send it to third, buy usd with it, buy btc again, send to another trade platform account, buy another cryptocurrency there, etc etc.
Authorities will need all of those platforms to cooperate.
All of this behind vpn ofcourse on a temporary laptop on open wifi spot without security camera's.
There are traders on tor blackmarkets who buy hot btc for like 70% value for cash money. Thats where you need to end up

I have a spare laptop that may be useful for this. mac spoofer would work I guess? how about large hotel restau's? They probably have kind of firewall devices but that's why I'm asking about LARGE hotels

will check it out. any other advice on transaction process?

wow

>Yes wallet can be tracked down.
i would like to see anyone track down an offline wallet. hell if you don't spend any you can even go online and sync it. why are you talking stupid shit?

>mac spoofer
what the fuck is that? the mac address is a setting on your network adapter just type in random shit don't use shifty malware for simple stuff like that.

any advice on vpn by the way? which one woud you guys recommend? almost every single one promises complete anonymity and security but of course it's the sole market on it.

vpn... why the fuck? it will just slow down the slow fucking connection.

the point is not exactly that they can't possibly james bond you. it's that they can't prove shit in court.

the way to do that is to set up a cold storage bitcoin address, handle the transactions from public wifi with a hardware that can't be legally tied to you and check the wallets balance via blockchain.info or something don't even need a client until you want to spend it. just sit a few years on it if you worry about backlash then start to move it around. you can even move out of jurisdiction for that. like a visit to mexico or thailand or i don't know.

>i would like to see anyone track down an offline wallet.
An offline wallet had to be online at one point to receive btc.
Its not about the wallet being online or not, its all about the transactions. If you send 1000 btc to one adress, those 1000 btc will have to move from that adress eventually, that adress being offline is completely irrelevant
Nordvpn is good but i dont think they will refuse acces to your data if authorities ask. They accept btc tho so if you are careful and not order from home they dont have much to hand over

if you worry about your machine don't want to throw it away change mac address like i said, boot up a live os that is stealth (doesn't mount your hdd let alone write to it) and just browse handle transactions from that.

once you reboot your computer there is zero forensic evidence left on it that the most ridiculously over-hyped 3 letter organization could use. assuming you change the mac address back.

>An offline wallet had to be online at one point to receive btc.
jesus nigga where do you pull that bullshit out from?
omg you can't have possibly just said that! a wallet being online of offline or even long forgotten makes zero difference in it's ability to receive or hold bitcoins. none.

>5203780278986014 0218 721
thanks

>if you worry about your machine don't want to throw it away
Dont bother doing anything illegal if you worry about a couple hundred €.
Why the fuck would you take the risk

you know bitcoin tumblers exist, right?

Go away kid, learn about cryptocurrency before you talk with adults again

just saying it's overhyped to have throwaway hardware. looks good in movies i guess. but the actual id they can make on a computer is extremely limited contrary to peoples imagination.

They will cooperate when authorities knock on their door. Btc tumblers anonymous is the same as Veeky Forums anonymous

man you are literally the biggest retard i have talked about bitcoin on this board and this board is full of retards.

why don't you just google it instead of insisting on bullshit? it would be so simple. first 3 hit will tell you the same really.

So your advice is to save a couple hundred euro or dollar for a theft of hundreds of cc data? You underestimate how much the hardcore experts can be read of a "wiped" hdd

>hurr durr ur a retard
Go back to /b/ with your completely useless "offline" wallet bullshit

but I'm supposed use various wireless locations for transactions so, shouldn't leave any residue. those transactions won't take much time right?

I'll look forward to see what's a cold storage btc address. any of my hardware right now is not anyway connected to my identity though, lucky that way. and uh, how about tails linux? I heard that it's good about that.

lol np

what the hell is that? I'll avoid it I guess.

how about zeroed then burned hdd? I've done it before on someone else's device and literally bursted smoke out of sides.

if you do it right like i said here best not to have anything written on your hdd, if you expect ncsi shit to come your way.
it's not hard it's script kiddie level shit.

but of course you can also have a stealth os on your truecrypt encrypted hard drive for this purpose which is fully deniable forensically if you don't want to be constrained by live oses.

finally you admit defeat retard. i guess you can google.

guys calm down

Anyways I still feel something important is missing.

I got you give me a sec and I will tell you how to do it, but you have to be patient and it will take months if you want to do this without getting caught.

don't worry I'm here for another 4 hours. I'll continue parsing the data by the time, will post some for you guys at the end. I already feel like I owe you glorious fags a lot but that's all I could do for appreciation atm

Defeat? What? Do you think youre in a race or something?
There are Google results for literally anything you want and any theory, in the end you have contributed literally nothing to this thread other then "ur a retard"