cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y983TDjoglQ?t=46s
youtube.com/watch?v=egne2ZCMM_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SAM 1.5 HABBENING THRED

When you're in traffic and you stall your bike and accidentally press the Horn instead of turn off the indicator

How do you recover? How do you let other cars know you're just retarded and not to b mad?

Soon ill need to get a new helmet and i am considering a full face helmet with visor + an offroad type bill/peak.

I ride a lot in the rain and i am wondering if a peak/bill will aid in throwing the rain away from the visor? I've never ridden with such a helmet.

PLS HALP

Sport bike riders are the children of the bike world
Suzuki is the nissan of the bike world

Enjoy your thread

Usually if I accidentally hit the horn it's just a short blip, which no one usually gets upset over. Just spill some spaghetti and awkwardly wave, you'll be fine.

>Europe has better pavement than the US
>euros all ride adventure bikes except for a couple of absolute madmen on standards

youtu.be/y983TDjoglQ?t=46s

Don't really see how a sun peak would help at speed desu. Best bet is a hydrophobic coating on the visor and a helmet that seals well.

What's the most visually obnoxious but legal color I can get for aux lights in MN and WI? Do cops give people shit about illegal light colors for visibility? I think my options are a really yellow yellow or green, but green seems like cop bait.

Post thicc tubby mantitties

Personally, I find a lower screen with a cutout (to provide laminar air) is very effective at clearing the visor. Also, if you can afford it, buy a Shoei or Arai. I pooh-poohed them for a few years of riding before finally biting the bullet with a Neotec. It's beautifully comfy and doesn't grab in the wind when I turn my head like my HJC did.

Tell me how you really feel

>riding on nice pavement with your adv bike

red and blue
we also have forests here
so an adv/ enduro is best choice

Like a responsible adult that doesnt require attention from strangers because my parents loved me.

ok thanks. ill do that then

>Turn up to SEM on newest adventure bike
>Get (rightly) mocked for staying in a hotel instead of camping and refusing to brave the rain (despite also being British)

I'll still caution you, I'm literally hypothesizing on that, so hopefully someone else can weigh in too. Maybe google around too. Best of luck though

Europe doesn't have better pavement though

t. XR 125 user

>not pitching a tent with the boys

Are you gay or something?

>I like suzuki
>looking at buying a 90s nii- san
n-not true I swear

i only know one person who actually hates sportbikes like this, and he crashed one on his first ride because he somehow couldn't turn the bars and couldn't find the footpegs either. he does the whole song and dance. you buy them for attention and pretending to be a power ranger, they're only ridden above 100mph, they "gots no torque!". he rides a victory whatchamacalit now.

but if you actually know how to ride they're okay. kind of fun, actually, and not too impractical, and 600s haven't been gutless since EFI appeared and 1000s haven't been deathtraps since traction control was invented. they're just not roadtrippers. if you understand that, they're arguably better than, and a more mature choice than "urban hooligan" nakeds and supermotos.

the actual child filter in motorcycling is loud exhausts and thinking bar risers don't belong on sportbikes.

That's cool my dude have fun I'm going to live fast and leave an aesthetic late 20s corpse

I might unironicly come to SEM on a 125, thoughts

>Are you gay or something?

No, I'm a Brit, I can understand the confusion.

Please do

Suzuki rider
Honda/Yamaha rider
Kawasaki ZX10R rider

Know the difference, it could save your life.

Which 125?

Your grom?

Brit == gay, ain't it?

YBR, groms are for rich kids looking to be seen going to starbucks. A ybr is the true poorfags 125 of choice.

>Brit == gay, ain't it?

We're mostly not actual homosexuals, we just carry ourselves that way.

>YBR
>not approved for soda runs

youtube.com/watch?v=egne2ZCMM_0

Do it, it's probably going to be more reliable than half the bikes that turn up to the average SEM.

This thread was first.

Looks like I created mine too late. Oh, well, I'll leave this here for when this thread reaches the bump limit.

Poorfags not allowed. Next sem is SEM400K: Richfag edition.

Nice I own a ybr just so I won't be upset when I crash it

t.doesnt actually ride

The craziest motherfuckers are mostly on yamahas

Yamahas are for laid back older guys who ride like crazy motherfuckers literally everywhere but traffic. Suzukis are for crazy motherfuckers who ride like old men except in rush hour traffic.

What's the minimum standard going to be?

Suzukis are for poor degenerates who crave attention from strangers and have no regard for human decency.

And Honda riders?

really nice young men

too busy telling everyone on the internet about their honda to actually ride it

>it's the best bike
>and it's very reliable
>honda makes a very refined machine
>I'll start er up next week and hit the twisties
>i mean track
>track day only bro
>push that back to next month
>did I tell you how reliable and sensible hondas are yet?

women and boomers

I went into a bike gear store and pretty much every jacket cost more than my Budget for all my gear.

Looks like I'm just gonna order shit online and hope for the best

If the group bikers at my job says anything:
Yamaha rider #1 - crazy motherfucker, totalled a gorillion bikes, scrapes peg turning into the parking lot, does a wheelie on the way out, rides almost every day because cars aren't fast enough
Yamaha rider #2: Died in a canyon
Three honda riders - All sane adults with well kept bikes, weekend riders
Suzuki rider #1: GS500, can't afford a car
Suzuki rider #2: "I did 200mph on the freeway once bro". Almost never rides.
Yamaha rider #3: Keeps a WR450 in the back of his truck at all times

Which country?

Old 600rrs have a lot of crazy motherfucker riders because they're disposable cheap now, like 3k

I almost never see blades. Last time I saw one at a meet (pic related) he nearly fucking dumped his shit right in front of me as I was admiring how sexy his bike looked and I had to catch his bike for him. Fucking embarrassing

The old man bike is the s1000rr, keep proving you don't actually ride

$150 jacket
$150 helmet
$100 boots
$50 gloves
Done

>The old man bike is the s1000rr
You mean the R1200GSA

Most GS riders could be my (grand)dad.

What budget?

>S1000RR
>anything but the bike nerd yuppie bike

talk to an S1000RR rider without hearing about WSBK wins
go ahead and try

find a scrappy local guy not tied up with a brand. there are two shops near me, one is a "ducati shop" that sells nothing but overpriced dainese gear and the one next door sells anything for good prices.

>find a scrappy local guy not tied up with a brand.
In my town the cheap shop is a Kawasaki affiliated shop.
Most bikes outside, waiting to be fixed, are Honda's and BMWs. Barely see a Kawasaki, only the latest model in the showroom, between all kinds of brands.

Where are all these 'crazy' riders you guys talk about? Been riding for 2 years now nearly every day and everybody just putts around and is afraid to lean too far except for one dude on a BMW 650gs that was splitting with me at like 160km/h and flying on dualsport tires. My friend on his cbr600 couldn't even keep up.

You meet the nicest people in a Honda, user.

You don't fix a kawasaki. You part it out because once the frame cracks in half it's done.

Sunday afternoon, after WSBK or the GP has finished, on a nice day.

I don't ride on a Sunday usually, just because of that.

I mean old man fast who still runs with the squids at 43, not old man I've given up on life

Every time I meet an s1000 rider they never say anything they're just dragging knee on every u turn, anywhere they can, doing power wheelies and stoppies everywhere. You eventually talk to them because wtf Gramps is skilled as fuck. And then he tells you about he's owned half the bikes the kids brought out that day, and also about why his jacket looks like it's taken some major hits

Same with shitzuki

But you would expect a Kawasaki associate shop would sell and maintain them?
Or that Kawasaki riders would go there to buy gear?

I mostly only see a couple of ER-5s of a ride instructor there, as he uses the shop as his office.

Only time I've seen that was a 60y/o fucker scraping knees on a K1600GT. I had to sit down for a moment after that.

If there was ever a bike that scraping your knee on the street made sense on, it would be a BMW.

>boxer engine

>K1600
>boxer

>inline six

holy fuck

>dragging knee on comfy: the bike
Why

Uk
Yeah I have a budget
£350-400 max
This must have been my issue. It was a dainese affiliated shop and that was 60% of their stock

Because it's a SPORT tourer.

He was probably late for his swinger party.

>£350-400 max
Damn that's tight.
Look for a bike expo near you, or look on ebay for used suits.

how do i join the Hell's Angels?

im black and 25 years old btw

I did this today and it was fun.

I hope you're not proud of that. That's what my turns in traffic look like.

>go slow on a grom
>"i had fun today"

every time

>Uk
Try Sportsbikeshop, they're very good about returns and replacement for gear that doesn't fit.

How the fuck is the third bike from the left not falling

I was just doing a u-turn on my drive, my hands weren't even on the bars.

>grom
>needing to go fast to have fun

>le shitty micro bike meme

You're not having fun. You just think you are.

Because side stand.

Kickstand.

>Look at me I'm wringing out my sub scooter to go as fast as an actual bike on 1/5 throttle in 2nd XD

>not riding a ducati

Mio has shit taste.

>my

1) If you're asking on an internet forum, it probably isn't going to happen.
2) If you're black, it isn't going to happen. Some of there associate and support clubs allow blacks, but you will never get patched in.

yeah but, it's so low...

How you mean? You mean the lean angle?
My bike is worse and then it will still hold me and a pillion.

Thoughts on new muffler sound

>muffler
doesn't appear to be muffled at all actually

it looks and sounds like trash, so it fits the bike.

also lmao those chickenstrips.
fucking bandits, when will they learn.

It's not.
Muffler bits fell out, so now this is what I'm stuck with.

>he cant have fun on a small bike
Wew

>rosso 3's on a bandit
really tenders my chicken