Asymmetrical Slasher Series General /assg/

NESTIMEMOTHERFUCKERSANDMOUTHBREATHER

deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this August, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2741975115062342321/

>Latest Patch Notes (F13)
steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/12918172084960

Cancer Polls:
Killer
strawpoll.me/13219076 (embed)

Survivor
strawpoll.me/13219082 (embed)

Is that a dead thread?!:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YQJdPLtoXU
youtube.com/watch?v=UEgEAQ2J5wI
twitter.com/Friday13thGame/status/877299784532537345
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sex with Jenny.

Sometimes I wonder what kind of person would go on the internet and make a post like this.

They broke the patch

Everybody know that Amber is the best girl.

So good, that even the game is not playable, she's number one.

How good is that. She run fast, and does not take any of your shit.

No new kill though. But here he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YQJdPLtoXU

was it worth the wait?

It's weird that it's not Part 7 that got the skin, since NES Jason is based off him

he doesnt even have new abilities >:(

The NES music is actually pretty great. For one of the four song in the game...
youtube.com/watch?v=UEgEAQ2J5wI

no

twitter.com/Friday13thGame/status/877299784532537345

>only wanting CP
I'm on Veeky Forums alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Did anyone else just get kicked from their game?

Yes

I feel like Retro music needs to be louder, feels extremely low.

>faggot M1ing Part 3 gets disconnected right before he gets the last kill

>Stop playing F13 because it's basically shit
>Hear about the free DLC
>k, maybe I'll give it another chance
>User login failure

Guess I'll see you all when Last Year drops.

They decided to release the update right before Steam maintenance.

Are you on PC?

Seem real.

>devs have the chance to finally balance the game and give NES jason same stats as savivi.
>they don't
>they don't even give promised CP on time
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

Giving NES Jason Savini's stat would just make the balance worse because it would mean every other match would be a Savini match.

>holding the gas
>someone nearby is being pursued by jason
>jump in a cabin and wait
>they run directly towards the cabin you're in

I think from now on, I'm going to start wounding the fuckers that pull that shit so Jason can clean them up.

>Free "savini" jason
Are you some kind of retard? ofcourse they wouldn't do that

you mean as opposed to every other match being a part 3 match?

NES Jason soundtrack is so good.

Too fucking bad STEAM MAINTENANCE is currently going jfc.

Most people don't play as part 3 anymore, since the only thing he's really good at is M1ing everyone to death and that's the most boring way to play.

literally why not they say all the time it's just a skin designed by savini, he didn't make the pros and cons, just take the stats give it to nes and you literally have your skin and people can't get mad about pay 2 win preorder

I still see plenty of P3's

I want to live too. Leading Jason to you gives me way more of a chance to make it.

No, your best chance to make it it would be to run away, waste Jason's time, and hope he has an IQ above 50 and realizes the car is getting repaired while he wasted time on the guy who isn't doing anything but wasting his time.

If I die, and you live, I lose.

The game is a coop by need, not by will. If you die and I survive, I do not get less points.

>pay 2 win preorder

if you get jason you already won doesnt matter which one you play as

>current year of the lord, MMXVII
>people are still baffled when steam goes down for server maintenance on tuesday
>As it has done
>for over 10 years.

How do those new outfits look? Still downloading the update.

You don't survive when you lead Jason to the guy holding the car parts.

Holy fuck part 2 Jason is so good. Love warping around the map and denying all the objectives.

AJ gets a shirt covered in skulls.

I only was able to screencap the debs before it went down
Have fun watching people fix the car, get in and drive off before you get out of a single stun

How do we change jason so he's fun to play and fun to play against?

I think basing his whole design around shift was a really bad idea.

Glasses

Jason is fun to play if you want him to be fun to play.

Oil

pretty garbo

>implying
If they even get in the car they're not going anywhere. Last game I had in Higgins Haven I teleported onto the road and the guy backed up and crashed into a tree.

Run fast

>Try to kill every counselor a different way
>Get complements for doing it while still 7/7 and 8/8ing people

People need to actually try to make it fun and then it will be fun

Edgar Ellen Poe

Across the Street

but he's not, his gameplay is so limited.

It's either m1 kill or grab kill.

They need to make fear a bigger factor, let it mess with survivors skillchecks when their feared, let him move dead bodies around or throw them through windows.

Dat outfit tho

he's fun alreadyy maybe you are playing him wrong? do you stalk?

>actually playing with a guy who advertise a CS GO gambling website and a guy who is called Nibger and everybody is saying "Hey Niggerrrrr"

This will be a video game session.

Nevermind. I guess he didnt get Jason.

Never understood why people would leave when they don't get Jason. They're going to have to spend twenty minutes or more leaving matches before they finally get him.

So I guess that the 13k cp was only for PC players?

It's not coming until Friday. Anyway, I heard that retro Jason has a new kill, but I don't see it anywhere. What's the deal?

It's for everyone but they fucking pushed it back to the weekend

I wish F13 wasn't so expensive

Why does jason have bear traps?

THAT WASN'T IN THE MOVIES, THIS GAME WAS SUPPOSE TO BE JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL MOVIES!

I know he used one in the remake, but that jason isn't in this game

wait for summer sale, it won't be an amazing deal on it but it'll still probably go on sale.

I'm afraid by the time I get around to buy it, it'll be dead

>$40
>Expensive

ever since a couple days ago my friday the 13th refuses to start up at all and it's bugging the fuck out of me, not even the patch today fixed it.

i just want to play my murderer/get fucking murdered game

Is telegrabbing still a thing?

MAINTENANCE IS OVER

TIME TO /chad/

10-15% deal I think. Shame there are no daily anymore

It's really expensive for what this game is and what it has to offer.

Game should of been 30 at the most.

Yes

Trade that Xbox in for a real console

>Yes
That's disappointing.

i'm on pc my man

the game starts up the anticheat shit, then just doesn't attempt to bring the game up.

daily deals and flash sales were half the fun, you got to shitpost with other anons about your hopes and then watch them get crushed every day. Now you just shitpost on the first day and move on

It's never going away because they prolly need the increased grab range for consoles.

>It's really expensive for what this game is and what it has to offer.

Anyone who did pay for it will disagree completely.

It's one game mode and 3 maps, all of which play nearly identically and look nearly identical. For $40. Most games would give you ten times the content for the same price.

I've bought the game(and for multiple friends because they wouldn't pay the 40) and it's not a 40 dollar game man.

It's a fun game, but it still needs alot of content and polish to be that 40 dollars.

Sure, we have buyer's remorse.

I mean sure, a lot of games have more content, but I go with fun/hour more than money/content ratio.
But yeah, if you dont like the game in the two first hours, refund it.

I went ahead and made Deb since you guys were asking for F13 girls in AA2. It took me a while to get the hair right

I've had alot of fun with the time that I've sunked into the game. But that still doesn't make it a 40 dollar game to me and most other people out there who see that 40 dollar price tag on a game like this. When dbd is 20 or less.

>a lot of games have more content, but I go with fun/hour more than money/content ratio.

this, wildlands has more content and is a full price $60 AAA title and i never had a fraction of the fun i've had with this "$40 pile of shit"

Anyone got a link to the nude counselor skins from the beta?

Google gives me completely non-relevant results.

Cute~
CUTE!

Any reason to want to see them? I never understood people who fap to naked 3D models.

The new clothes are actually pretty nice.

Asking for a friend.

I actually got permanently banned from the game because I called ThePraetorian a nigger during the game, not even knowing he could do that.

Aside from writing an apologetic email, is there anything else I can do to salvage $40 in a game that doesn't offer anything outside of the online portion that I'm stopped from accessing?

>tfw raged for the first time over this game

met a premade group of 4 who tryharded more than ive ever seen before.

then i picked buggzy with epic stamina perk and survived 2 games in a row by kiting jason around the barn fence and didnt feel a shed of joy.
can private lobbies even bring back the excitement they did for the first week? i feel empty inside when i play this now

all meming aside you might actually be able to sue him. for real.

Jello Pudding with a side of roofies

> get banned for being a dick and making racist remark and insult
> complain and say "BBut th-the game sucked anyway! i'm not sad at all!"

enablers like you should be shot down faggot

Please explain

As far as I know, there isn't any TOS regarding racial slurs or aggressive remarks.

I have no idea how to actually sue somebody but if I had any sort of legitimate chance at a case I would look into it

>Actually thinking you can sue over this
I haven't even read their TOS for the game, but I'd bet my left nut that there's a clause in there saying they can ban you for racist shit.
I don't agree with banning people over saying nigger, because it's just a fucking word, but you're full blown retard if you think you can sue over this. Every game has their own TOS, and shit talking in game is a wide spread thing that can get you banned across games

>adding a hard limit on how many times the same kill can be done in a row and/or per match

Fun or not fun?

No court is going to sympathize with something like that

It doesn't say anything about it, go read it if you want to.
It's a very unique situation, really.

Oh they would think he was an asshole, sure. But this guy is a part of the team who are selling the product, and he has now purposely left this guy with an invalid copy - completely unjustified.

says the guy posting reaction photos

>act like a dipshit
>face consequences
>"I'm gonna sue!!!"

I think I'm going to stop playing until they get rid of stalk telegrabs. There has never been a more bullshit mechanic in any game ever.