Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous >A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1026

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1018
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1019
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=994

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#213336999.1521354351.2f3f54617585.156575.253141617c8a95a5b5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dragoon2

I swear I make it my lifegoal to kill Kim Hakkyu

>Doesn't have a counter argument
go back to selling your shit buffs for 50k a day.

>You can farm items to sell
Yeah to RMTers like I said.

>or selling extremely rare shit to people who did one of the above.

I miss questing

/u/ guild when?

>1 mill per hour isn't a lot because I make 2 mill per night

Afk farm has ruined everyones' expectations of what reasonable income is.

I don't, questing is literally the weakest part of this game, and the game is already weak as fuck. Being able to go from 1 to 50 barely grinding, then from 50 to literally 330 without having to do one exchange quest is literally the best part of the game.

Wugushi is cute! CUTE!

Play the game. AFK farming is only good because it's "afk", not because it actually brings money.

is shit

I make $60 an hour. That's like 40m per hour! Get fucked, poorshitters.

Is this a decent spookem build?
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#213336999.1521354351.2f3f54617585.156575.253141617c8a95a5b5

Yeah, and people burn out, stop playing for a while, stop wanting to do the same dungeons every day, or just want to play other games. Afk farm lets these people continue to make money and cause inflation even without playing.

Cryo3 is shit unless you are chrono.

People should start taking Linker instead for necro/sorc builds.

The point of Cryo in necro builds is to move other necros with wall and macro the frost tree.

>macroing tree on necro
How to get banned 101

Tell that to the faggot doing it on Orsha for a long time now and he's still sitting there even though i've reported him with video.

You guys make it sound like AFK farming is a necessity or something

I've been afk farming next to a sorc who's been auto-recasting his summon every 60 seconds for over a month now. I've sent tickets to IMC twice and nothing happened.

Other games ruined my expectations of what a reasonable income is. Almost everything sells to NPC shops for pennies and is also not generally useful for selling to others or anything. Recipes used to have decent prices but that was nerfed. Grinding shit for hours on end is just botting but because you're clicking on the game and not a program, it's some how okay. It's just retarded slave work that you could just use a bot for the hour and then log off. You can run boring dungeons over and over for silver, you can fight against a stupid system to get "rare" drops to sell to people who made more money in less time than you, you can glean a 10% profit off a ruined crafting market.

And the worst thing is for what? What is the money even needed for except to dump into retarded gold sink attributes and upgrades. But people still complain about afking raising the prices. Dungeon running is still the biggest problem if people making money is such a crime.

Inflation isn't even a bad thing in this game anyway. You're just getting money to dump into static priced attributes and upgrades. Or are you scared you won't be able to afford your moe moe gatcha outfits with in game silver one day?

Most people here don't play the game anymore or are level 100 theorycrafters

it is for the fucking normie scum that plagues this general

Its just really good
Every account of necro running 24/7 gives you over 25m a month

Now imagine you have a spare pc running with 2 or 3 accounts through vms

Thats just 75m a month or so with almost no effort

>even though i've reported him with video
Make an actual post on the forum instead of sending a ticket.

Make a video and post it on the forum.

>Never autocollecting drops would be a huge pain in the ass when every mob drops a tiny bit of silver
I guess other mmos are a huge pain in the ass then.

>no effort
Don't you have to actually spend the time leveling all those, though? That shit takes awhile.

That too. I see people on my server's necros (because they're so fucking stupid they do this on their own account) constantly recasting TS. It's the same people I see opening cubes and selling cube shit the day it comes out so I guess we know why this happens.

We had leveling evens where you can get new chars to lvl 317 in a day man

Yeah now it takes a while but not before
Anyone who wasnt retarded made at least one or two necro/squire/templar/divine might accounts

>Grinding shit for hours on end is just botting but you're at the screen playing manually

Literally retarded.

Oh, well I'm new so I guess I missed out.

Anyone know a good site that dont scam?

mmomb tried to scam me out of 50$ but I just charged back

>stupid friend gets banned for posting a literal on-topic post
lmao

took me less than 12 hours to level two necros to 317 with the new players event+compensations and I have them both sitting at DP2 right now, leveling is a joke nowadays

I'm looking right at like 6 different reports on the forums with video and screenshot evidence that are over a month old and haven't been addressed.

Yes, it's literally retarded to click on enemies over and over for hours to scrape up a bit of silver. Anywhere else, you'd at least get something you could sell to the NPC for decent money or something you could craft or even potentially some decent equipment, but crafting in this game is retarded and the equipment still doesn't sell for that much. And you can kill enemies just by weighting down the auto attack key, it's not even interesting.

How do you define "decent money" because you can make 500-800k per hour in raw silver while also farming materials for the 2nd best weapons in the game.

>he doesn't scam the chinese websites

Do you even want free silver? I just let them deliver it then charge back. What the fuck are they going to do about it?

I can do that but first I have to find sites that actually deliver

Also I dont know how many times I can just chage back, I'm sure paypal will get to start suspicious if theres too many chargeback claims in close timeframe

To be fair, most new players wouldn't know what to do with that event at all. In-fact, a lot of those new people just follow the horribly outdated leveling guides because they're the only ones that show up on google.

Ironically the "new player" event was only really extremely profitable for people who knew how to abuse it.

I should start making youtube guides for the useful events IMC has. I could make hundreds of pennies!

>is just botting but because you're clicking on the game and not a program, it's some how okay
Stopped reading here. Suicide is your only option.

Now that I'm thinking about it, how the fuck do they ever make money if people can just do this?

>Rocksodon eats cheap steaks
That's it i'm buying one

People are retarded. I have no fucking clue how they can claim to have morals while cheating in a video game. If you're going to be an asshole, might as well go the distance and steal as well.

>the only good wizard build for end game solmiki is chronomancer or kino 3 if you are a pvp retard

how do we fix this game, just because elememe is not a useless heavy bag to lift when they have a stage 8 rhs it doesn't mean the class is viable

Not everyone does it
Paypal chargebacks are a common thing to vendors in online sales though
Usually you have to calculate that about 5-10% of your sales will be chargebacked

Paypal is really fucking over vendors for that, there is lots of complaints about it too

>feeding your pet
What are you, retarded?

It's not a coincidence that all the successful MMOs require less clicking to collect loot than to kill whatever drops it. Diablo2 wasn't an MMO, but nobody bothered picking up all the trash on the ground. People just let money rot.

No, are you?
You know we have an event going on right that gives you good shit for your pet spending stamina

I guess my question is why not everyone does it. It's some shady "company" (usually not even, just some random guy - half the customer service skype accounts are clearly someone's personal) in China, the fuck are they gonna do.

Barely anyone even does Solmiki, everyone just acts like it's impossible to do without copying whatever group uploads a video of it first for some stupid reason. There's even Sorc's that do Solmiki.

I like playing monk, but ToS monks are trash compared to RO monks

>no snap
>no increase agi
>no warp portal (unless you waste a rank on diev)

RO collect system was shit unless you had a blacksmith using greed for the job, but we had @autoloot on privates

later they made a cash shop hat that enabled "greed" to be used for anyone wearing one, kek

and only retards played official servers past 2009 so...

Because most people aren't clever/asshole enough to do it
I bet even alot of people in this thread dont know that you can freely chargeback ANYTHING you buy online even after you get it

>the only good archer end game solmiki is falconer3
>you can't pvp because sage straight up removes archers from pvp

how do we fix this game? just because lol archers are dead and don't have a single viable build for anything, not even fucking farming kek

>the only good swordsman end game solmiki is doppel or some murmillo shinobi abomination if you are a pvp retard

how do we fix this game? just because fencer is not a useless heavy bag to lift when they have stage 10 black horn it doesn't mean the class is viable

>the only good cleric build for end game solmiki is cleric2 priest2 or cleric2 priest2 if you are a pvp retard

clerics best class confirmed

Also, you do realize that Wizard is THE MOST POPULAR CLASS by far. It literally takes the top 3 spots in popularity.

Yup, you sure can. It never happened to me, thankfully, but I know people from TCGs who've sent cards with tracking and video evidence and the guy who gets them just goes "nope, never got them" and paypal sides with them 100% of the time.

>spending 40m on a pet for an event that will last 2 more weeks at most
>saving the massive amount of maybe 100k silver on pet food

retard

The way to fix it is to get people to stop being retards who think a class that can carry a group isn't viable.

Decent money is an amount is decent relative to the amount you need to spend. Grinding 4 hours to put 1 point in an attribute is not decent money. (It's also a waste of time when you could have spent an hour running a dungeon and make 1 mil, and so make 4 mil in 4 hours with your characters.)

Grinding raw silver is a bot's job. You should be able to go kill shit, get loaded up with nice drops, go sell some to NPCs, put the rest on the market and pull a few hundreds of thousands from that. Why would you think "I'm going to spend 5 hours today grinding 500-800k an hour so I can buy that dress in 3-5 days?" You could just do real work and buy the fucking thing with real money converted into medals and then buy a real dress.

As for selling to the NPC for decent money, something like talt is decently priced. Most mats are not. Something like 50 gold on average would be decent, for those who didn't want to waste market slots listing them for 100. Equipment should go for much more than like 1-5kish each, considering it's general combination of uselessness and rarity.

Then there's the problem with this game's gold sinks. A hour or 2 spent trying to scrape together some money should at least let me open all the gem slots on my weapon.

The way this game is is so weird though. Other games, I'd do something like start the session off poor, make money during the session, then blow it on something. Here, I'm always hoarding it for the day I'll suddenly need 3 times what I have now. It makes people in this act cheap beyond what I've ever seen before. Even if you afk farm for a month and make 75mil, what is that? Not even 1/4th the amount you need for 1 high level attribute. It's like 1 +10 high end weapon before the anvil prices nerf.

>I play games to perform repetitive menial tasks all day for scraps instead of to have fun

Not many banks outside of NA offer chargebacks.
And constantly charging back will get you on your bank's shitlist. Merchants do have recourses against abusive chargebacks.

Oh thats what you mean, well carry on autismo
I was just kidding with the petfood cause I'll buy that pet anyways, plus the pets are like 25 mil or so now

What I think is the most hilarious, is that for the Chinese that get scammed out of silver to prove they delivered the silver, they would need help from IMC.

What're you even trying to say? If you're implying Solmiki needs a stage 8 red weapon to do as a dps you're retarded and haven't stepped foot in there before.

>sage remove archer from the game

lolno. falconer shits on sage, hunter shits on sage, fletcher's bleeding now acts as missile atk so they eat up missile hole very fast

you just can't delete a whole team with one cannonshot / out of screen with SR3

I'm just going to wait for them to release an actually attractive pet. It's kind of baffling that they haven't released a single decent looking pet yet.

Yeah its ugly as hell, but I like it
Its huge and I want that shit on my Lancer
I hope we get a Popolion pet someday though

In Diablo2, you didn't really need money because you could find good loot.

Also your statement is kind of meaningless. People leave drops on the ground that they don't care about even in ToS. ToS enemies also tend to not drop anything most of the time so it wouldn't even take that much clicking. It might be a hassle for the mobile game generation the pickup system was designed for but that hassle is the reason it would lower afk farming profits without botting.

Do you not understand how stupid you sound when you have to ignore what someone says and make up something different to "reply" to because you don't have an argument?

I was going to present a counterargument, and then I actually looked at the rankings.

>people that played a single match and lost are in the top 50
Holy shit how do people even care the tiniest bit about PvP in this shitheap?

sounds very stupid indeed, yes.

No?

ToS enemies drop silver almost all the time. The fact that people don't bother to walk over all their drops proves having to take action to collect them is a pain in the ass.

You know what else would lower AFK farming profits without botting? Shutting the whole game down. It's pointless to take measures that will hurt legitimate players more than AFK farming does. A 5 minute timeout on necro pets would solve the non-botting problem and wouldn't matter to anyone who isn't AFK farming.

>hurt legitimate players
OH GOD I HAVE TO MANUALLY PICK UP MY ITEMS WHAT A PAIN! Might as well drop mmorpgs altogether.

>A 5 minute timeout on necro pets would solve the non-botting problem and wouldn't matter to anyone who isn't AFK farming.
Yeah, raping an entire class to appeal to some people angry others make more money than them isn't hurting legitimate players at all.

Also AFK farming doesn't hurt anybody. Not even with your inflation boogeyman due to retards undercutting.

My dude, there's nothing wrong with resummoning your skellies every 5 minutes. It's the simplest fix ever.

>have to press a button every 5 minute
>HOLY FUCK YOU'RE RAPING ME!!!!!!!

>My dude, there's nothing wrong with resummoning your skellies every 5 minutes
I'm playing PoE right now and I can assure you it is pure cancer.

Yeah PoE is pure cancer.

Speaking of which

>people are bitching about inflation
>everything just crashed today
>12m item I had now only cost 6~8m
>Sissel are 8m now

Yep dead game.

I don't understand. Do you not use buffs either? You have to refresh those usually far more often than 5 minutes.

Bokors have to resummon zombies every few minutes or less, get over it fag

Most people drop games that do stupid shit like what you suggest and play better ones. What's your point?

>raping an entire class
>Also AFK farming doesn't hurt anybody.
There's your point, you're one of those necrofarmers who doesn't play the game, doesn't want to play the game, and just wants to fuck over the entire playerbase. You want to ruin manual silver farming to remove competition.

Bokors are clerics and thus invincible with great buffs and damage. Mages are like 80% shit classes.

Literally what the fuck does that have to do with re-summoning skeletons? You press one button every five minutes. Have you been spoiled that much by afking?

What the fuck

>Most people drop games that do stupid shit like what you suggest
Like what, RO?

Are there even any other mmos that auto collect money(that don't send all drops to your inventory)

Bokors are not Necros is the point. What they do has no bearing on what Necros should do and beyond that, you were whining about it like you have issue with it, so I pointing out some things others have issue with them for.

>Play Chaplain
>Have to rebuff once every 30 seconds, three times every minute, and twice every 3 minutes.

>have to resummon twice every 5 minutes
>YOU'RE RAPING THE CLASS

>Play Chaplain
Found your problem.

Fuck off sperg.

Why do necromancers always attract the worst possible autists
Pet classes are cancer in general, it's basically "I want the game to play itself"

Because they're never implemented correctly.

Let's hear your ideas besides "army of skellies that do everything while I watch"

How else would you describe a necromancer, exactly?

Having to control your skeletals would be nice and would kill normal afk farming

>he thinks it's possible to correctly implement a necromancer as a player character in a MMORPG
lol

I don't want to control them though, I just summon them ok.

I said it before, cancer.

Succubus class when? Oh, wait, that's Alch

>RTSing your army with no auto attacks
It could work.

I've noticed in most games the top classes to attract "that guy" are:

1. Necromancer
Wants to be a one man army but without any of the actual disadvantages that that would mechanically need to bring to be balanced.

2: Paladin
Wants to be a warrior but better in pretty much every way with a holy theme and self heals.

3. Monk
Like above, wants to be a superior warrior that doesn't need to use any weapons or armor. Attracts anime autists.