>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna to be released in late June to early July
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

FGO is trash and Nasu needs to move on.

Heaven's Feel PV when.
Tsukihime news when.

first for witch

/Jannu/ thread.

Nobu a CUTE.

Shitposting is fun!

Fuck Astolfo

MY FUCKING WAIFU NO MATTER WHO SHE LOVES

First for reddit invasion

Don't shitpost please.

The nose knows

I mean, if you insist.

I LOVE MY WIFE SELLA

Fuck off irrelevant old Type-Shit, we GO here.

Did he deserved that, /fgog/?

Fuck off /a/ Zerofag, we GO here.

Swimsuit Gil when?

I really hope she gets added some day

Is your waifu above the sacred line?

Wake me up when TM makes quality content again

nope

Never.

It's gonna be AUO castoff Gil

Future best caster coming through!

Fuck that shit we need something like this.

I just started the game and is it just me or is the writing of FGO really bad? I remember F/SN having better writing than this. Does it get better?

By 2 chapters, do the mean 2 eras or 2 chapters of the prologue

Serenity in the best spot.

Which class would he be?

Same here user, it fucking hurts.
We'll probably be asleep forever.

I want to FUCK Melt.

I can't wait for the Septem meltdown.

Nobu a CUTE.

it sure must be nice to be fluent in japanese

>Sousuke
>not best boy Rin

Yes it gets better but about half of the main story is like that, and most of the events are trash too.

It's a shit game.

Kintsugi is the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery with lacquer dusted or mixed with powdered gold, silver, or platinum, a method similar to the maki-e technique. As a philosophy, it treats breakage and repair as part of the history of an object, rather than something to disguise.

As a philosophy, kintsugi can be seen to have similarities to the Japanese philosophy of wabi-sabi, an embracing of the flawed or imperfect. Kintsugi can relate to the Japanese philosophy of "no mind" (mushin), which encompasses the concepts of non-attachment, acceptance of change and fate as aspects of human life.

Not only is there no attempt to hide the damage, but the repair is literally illuminated... a kind of physical expression of the spirit of mushin....Mushin is often literally translated as “no mind,” but carries connotations of fully existing within the moment, of non-attachment, of equanimity amid changing conditions.

I learned Japanese 5 years ago and I passed N1 a year ago. You can do it if you try.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

As for hoarding/spending different people do different things. Some people can't get by without rolling so they'll spend single tickets liberally, but if you can fight the urge it's better to just save them. Try to make do with friend rolls and what you re-rolled for.
As an example, Gilgamesh will likely be out in around a month--could be shorter or longer, in Japan he was a 1 million download campaign but for NA they'll likely make it something else. If you have 120 quartz and let's say 10 tickets your chance of getting Gilgamesh with all of that (assuming .6% for his rate-up but could actually be higher) would be 26% but if you spent all of the tickets and only had the quartz it'd be 21.4%.
Part of the reason people look down on and spend tickets liberally is because they lack the guaranteed servant and guaranteed 4* or higher that a 10 roll does but if you're aiming for an SSR and only an SSR it doesn't really matter--it's not like they'll weigh the SSR chance any higher than 1% for the guaranteed servant portion or the 4* or higher portion so 1% is 1% is 1% whether it's any of the slots in the 10 roll or a single ticket. On the other hand, if you'd like a 3* servant in-between what you're saving for I'd actually argue it's better to roll a 10 roll and save 10 single tickets. That would in fact increase your chance of getting what you'd want over the single tickets, especially if they're on rate-up. It could be that the rates are better than 1% SSR and 3% SR during the guaranteed servant portion and such, but I've seen no data to back that up and pretty much no other gacha operates like that.
For a bit more math, the 400 quartz recommendation actually only gives you around a 57% chance of getting what you'd want. Add 40 tickets on top of it though and you get a 66% chance. The 900 quartz and failure meme has a 16.5% chance of occurring. With 90 tickets it's a 9.6% chance of occurring. Save your tickets if you really want something.

When?

>you can only roll him if you cheat the gacha

>I've used up all your quartz
wew

>49,591

B I G N E W S
I
G
N
E
W
S

It's widely accepted the first couple of chapters are very bland, even by Nasu and the rest of the writers. They didn't know at the time if the game was going to be a success and how to handle large amounts of texts between battles so they don't bore players. It really does get a lot better when they get a better grasp of what to do. The gameplay team does step it up too, they improved a lot as well. Both gameplay and story merge together quite well in the second half of Part 1.

I hope this shit reach it's goal soon so you can be disappointed at the news and stop this shitty meme.

Not really. Only chapters 6 and 7 are decent.

>stop this shitty meme.
memes dont die, even when they are killed

I want my god damn free 4* already

It gets less shit with each chapter

aside from herc, what 4* are worth it at release?

There better be BIG NEWS when I wake up

carmilla

EMIYA

isnt she fairly bad?

carmilla and emiya get good later
tamamocat is also pretty good for wave clearing

Emiya, Carmilla and Tamamo Cat are good too

49,604 lads

Quick, say something mean about Medusa.

>carmilla and emiya get good later
>carmilla

Fat

my room is a mess

Her big soft breasts are v-very bad

worse than the other FSN girl whose name starts with M

>picked EMIYA for jp release
>gonna pick him again for eng release
FEELS GOOD

Cat

I want to say something bad about her personality but I'm coming up blank for some reason.

her NP is always good and her strengthen skill is pretty great

This desu

>didn't coast on divine ancestry or divine tutelage
>has incalculably superior Item Construction than Medea
>has a more versatile and powerful NP than Medea
>he made his NP himself, Medea got hers thanks to her divine blood and the Throne coming up short when thinking of other accomplishments that'd be worth an NP
>spent his whole life helping people and left an abundant scholarly and humanitarian legacy
>after he died a ghost copy of him fucked up once, he blames himself for it and claims full responsibility for his actions, and now even after death he's dedicating himself to repenting even in other universes where he didn't fuck up
>in his spare time he works on developing a cure for alcoholism, teaches people how to make confectionery, and saves (You) from food poisoning while at the same time protecting the smile of a little girl
>Medea spends her free time gluing and painting a miniature set piece filled with model versions of her ex-boyfriend
>he wears a simple yet stylish lab coat that immediately says he's a person who takes his occupation seriously
>Medea wears a potato sack over her eyes
I think the evidence speaks for itself.

because there isnt anything bad about it, mainly because it doesn't exist

Do you think they'll pump out eight more swimsuit Servants this year, or will the be more modest with one gacha and a welfare?

did someone say cat?

>Manaka's bitch

that (you) are gay for DrP?

>her NP is always good and her strengthen skill is pretty great

>powerful NP
>completely rendered useless after getting hit by a blast from an Excalibur with one seal unsealed
Wew

Just as bad as the other FSN servant whose name starts with M.

Summer events tend to be the most profitable events for mobage so I think they'll try to go all out this time too.

As if Rule Breaker would've done any better

At release? Carmilla, Saber Alter, and Tamamo Cat come to mind.

Carmilla is extremely useful through all of France, Saber Alter is decent all-around, and Tamamo Cat crushes normal battles + is very useful vs. the penultimate battle of France.

d'Eon might also be useful, but he's more of a Servant that you should view as a bonus on a good roll rather than the reason to specifically keep a particular roll. You definitely want a character that has a taunt for certain fights in France (Carmilla specifically, because she will use her NP every other turn).

Emiya might also be useful. I don't know how powerful he was at /jp/ launch, but the fact that his first skill is a dodge makes him useful.

T A T S

p-sensei has shitty animations and that's what matters

She's too pretty and every time I put her in my party I fuck up because I'm too busy gawking at how pretty she is! Fuck!

Are you retarded?

>Carmilla is extremely useful
too easy.

Should I give my like to the facebook page?

Say something nice about him!

>Saber Alter

Yes but
all your friends will know you are a filthy weeb

do you want 3 quartz?

I want to be Shirou's new mom!

>an Excalibur with one seal unsealed
Pretty sure the number of undone seals was not specified for that confrontation. IIRC, Arthur just says he couldn't show Excalibur's true power against Paracelsus.

Do you want BIG NEWS?

BIG NEWS when?

Go to sleep Taiga

Dis is gonna be annoying if they block emulators

As someone whose first 4-star was Carmilla, she was kind of shit in pre-nerf France. At launch, a Servant's growth curve was extremely important because you weren't going to start hitting max level with your Servants for a while, even if you whale. Carmilla has shit early growth. Really shit. You're better off using Kojiro or Hassan if you get them from the FP gacha.

That said, she won't die easily, and she didn't suck as much as Stheno did, so there's that.

So fat only Atlas can lift her.

rule breaker isnt an offensive NP, P's sword is

its other function still makes it better than RB, at least for a caster class

they work for china, why wouldnt the for US?