/drg/- Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Best and canon ship edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 6/16/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4 on June 27th:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63406430
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chiaki

chiaki

Chiaki

I WANT KIIBO TO PUNCH THE SHIT OUT OF OMA

amami

chiaki script malfunctioned again?

>not another thread for the birthday horse

Boo, you whore.

akamatsu-chan and saihara-kun!
doll edition!

Ishi!

gross op edition

I want the beautiful brunette NEET and his big thicc boyfriend to live happily ever after!

We can have shojo manga in the next one if you want...

You can't enjoy a bit of humor?

This isn't the Ouma thread though.

sadly

You're right, nobody actually likes Pickle Satan. All Monakafags are just falseflagging dudes who are part of Valwin's "I want to fuck Monaka" cult.

This
Cute!

Pretty sure we are more /fag/ than /feg/.

Wanting to fuck her is like super gross

>You’re at a ramen shop with your BF Kaito during a cold spring evening.
>He said he didn't swing into the gay territory, but turns out he's actually a bislut. Moving on.
>You two order whatever you want, take seats in a secluded corner and just enjoy sitting and talking together. Y’know, the usual chilling out.
>When the food arrives, you suddenly feel horny and want to have a quick screw, topping Kaito and all in the restaurant. However you're pretty sure that Kaito’s not into that fetish… yet.
>You decide to be just content with a handjob.
>When he tries slurping down the first bite of those noodles after saying “itadaki-fucking-masu”, you suddenly but gently caress his bulge. He almost chokes on his noodles.
>He wants to shout but in order to avoid any unwanted attention, asks you annoyedly, just what are you doing?
>You move your hand quickly away and say it accidentally slipped, you were supposed to put your hand on the table but moved it down instead.
(1/??)

> t.single chiaki fag using phone and tablet

gtfo

I'm interested...

no

Also, I barely know who valwin is. I know he writes stuff somewhere maybe and he has youtube videos I've never watched.

I'm indifferent about Chiaki and don't particularly care for her place in the story.

>itadaki-fucking-masu
lame but i chuckled

Haha! That's really cute!

Are they wearing diapers?

>someone made the same dolls from the game
>also made the same panties

Mugi and Koko!

mission accepted

I want to buy ESL-bot his own laptop so he doesn't have to phone post anymore

I want to break ESL-bot's phone so he never posts on /drg/ ever again

>Monakaposters being kin
Is the world ending or something?

MONACA~!!!

Leave

I have a laptop but i am too lazy for use it
R-rude!

I want to break ESL-bot.

Do not bully the precious baby boy.

>Valwin
Will never accept him as a Monaca fan. He didn't put her on his "best girls list" despite using her as an avatar. He's a fake and he knows it.

*Kind, fuck

i want to break myself too user!

I thought kin meant you are that character. Would Monaca do something nice for ESL-bot?

Same.

I want to break you

I meant kind, I'm so tired I'm spellin words wrong

Serious question: Which do you think Ouma prefers, lewd sex or cuddles?

Both

I can be rude sometimes when I'm trying to make a joke but I'm pretty nice overall I think

>He awkwardly laughs it off and resumes eating. He also tells you to eat up or else he’ll eat your dinner as well.
>You nod but instead of agreeing with your BF slip your hand back to his junk, now poking it with your index finger.
>He annoyedly looks at you again, and this time he bit his tongue so it's a bit harder for him to talk.
>He releases another grunt as you poke it more and sexually taunt him, also asking “What's wrong? Why aren't you finishing your food? Is it too… hard for you?”
>He tries to muffle his moans by hiding his mouth with his sleeve. He gazes at you as if he wanted to say something but it was impossible.
>After teasing him for a while you finally pull the zipper on his pants down and gently massage his dick through his space-themed boxers.
>The look of ecstasy on his face is genuine. His mind faintly says no but his body says yes.
>You quickly pull them down and let his dick bounce free, with him blushing even harder now.
>Kaito tells you to stop because he fears that somebody will see you being butt buddies, but you tell him to stop being a pussy now. You want to give him the handjob no matter what.
(2/3)

cuddles > lewd sex
i like monakanon!

Posting best birthday girl!

Agreed.

Cute!

Booooring~!!

It's probably rare that people will cuddle him, so maybe he would prefer that?

Chiaki!

That guy draws some pretty nice Fem!Oumas too.

Lets not fight, I'm sure we're quite similar if you start peeling back layers.

makes sense! but my question is, who decide to prepare a party for his birthday? I mean not everyone likes him

Please, the only layers I care about are in ultimate nachos. Different layers of cheese, beans, and sour cream~ Much better in life than whatever you're trying to accomplish.

Saihara maybe?

kaito big dick

He'd say he prefers lewd sex, but he actually prefers cuddles.

yeah, kaede, saihara and amami

Hi Tenko.

I want to hug Tenko

That sounds cute!

Oma small yet cute dick

>new thread saimeno cuteness reminder "Don't cry, you'd look even cuter with this" edition

I know I'm posting this one a lot but goddamn I love it.

ouma horse dong

Imagine the cuteness when he tries to act lewd while dragging someone onto his bed but he falls silent and mutters a single 'Ah' when said person happens to wrap their hands around him.

Also man, there really needs to be fluff fic of him getting injured or falling sick and someone taking care of him.

Cute!

Ouma is a great third wheel

throwing a birthday party for ouma and inviting him to it but nobody showing up so he has to sit in a decorated room alone

"I've been here listening to you two exchange your deepest feelings for three hours WILL YOU PLEASE FUCK ALREADY!?"

Agreed!

Wrong, Ouma is great for threesomes!

>You start gently jerking him off with your left hand while keeping eye contact with him.
>He wants to look away while blushing even harder, but can't. It was as if he was hypnotized from the pleasure and ecstasy you were giving him.
>You smile like a devil, pick up your chopsticks and rub them against the head of his even more erect cock.
>He almost jumps off his seat as if he was actually in space, but you keep his legs on the ground by sitting on his right thigh.
>You started jerking off faster and harder while teasing the outside of his prostate with the chopsticks.
>He tries to fervently say something, but lets a long moan of pleasure as he cums.
>Your chopsticks get stained in his cum and you decide to taste it a bit. Pretty salty, but it's not like you expected it to taste special or anything.
>You laugh as you move back to your soft seat and put the chopsticks next to your meal. Being the good boyfriend you are, you touch his dick once more, put it back into his boxers and pull his zipper up while he's recovering from his moment of extremely high pleasure.
>When he wakes up, he blushes at you and looks away like a tsundere.
>He suddenly wraps an arm around your shoulder, pulls you closer and tells that he’ll repair this when you get back home.
>He tells the cheesiest fucking joke and one-liner ever: he’ll be the toppings to your noodles, and he’ll let you feel the hot, salty soup making its way through your body tonight.
>You fucking did it, you finally get to fuck Kaito. Congrats, now you can praise yourself, you champion. But before that you decide to peacefully enjoy your meal and reflect on how your bond with Kaito has deepened once more.
(3/3)
This is dedicated for Kaitofucker! Because I want to touch Kaito’s dick as well!

Now I need to find a saiouma version

im sure kaitofucker would be love this

I'm starting to see why people bait oumafags now.

That sounds a bit sarcastic, but of course I hope my senpai will enjoy it!

kaede is probably the one who decided to organize it. saihara is happy to join, amami is the typical big brother, probably makes the cake together with kirumi. Angie prepares the "happy birthday ouma-kun!" banner, tenko help himiko with her magical show for ouma, hoshi and korekiyo helps gonta with the flags and balloons telling him if they are in the right place. Ki-bo even though ouma always bully him accept to help because it's his birthday after all and put some fireworks that iruma made . Kaito distracts ouma until the preparations are over. Ouma arrives and everyone screams "happy birthday ouma-kun!" with everything ready and a lot of gifts. he will answer with "nishishi I didn't need a party" like if he doesn't care but inside he is happy that for the first time someone cared about him and he know it.

P-Pure!

This is so adorable.

its not, i just don't know how to english

c...cute...

There's this, but it's lewd.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63406430

>someone is really sick with a fever
>better suck his dick

I wonder how often Maki had to weigh her options and considered snapping ouma's neck

Thanks!
KEK

A-amazing.

Probably every morning/night.

What a terrible situation, just hoping someone else will do it for you so you don't possibly condemn everyone else.

>I wrote my headcanons for the first time
woah I should do this more often instead of shitposting all day

you should, i liked them

You should, cute headcanons are always welcome but especially for Ouma.

>instead of shitposting all day
WHY NOT BOTH~!?!

It's a dark path that only leads to misery. Eventually you'll be leading your own group of 20 dedicated shitposters across multiple sites that push your theories as fact because they can't think for themselves and want to be led around by the neck.

Remove Chiaki.