K
a
t
a
r
i
n
a

Echoes is a bouncy adventure with a cute crew, that's all I can say about it.

What's up guys, ghaststation here.

Alm is cute.

reddit

Anything.

For.

You.

Triangle Adept or Fury 3 on Wo Dao+ Selena?

fuck off Faye

Azura a best!

Only contrarians and hipsters like echoes.

>everyone's getting defenses left and right
>I'm dry as a desert
How do I make it stop?

Reposition or swap?

Swap out Nowi or Nino for Azura

Is it okay for the goddess to pick favorites like this?

Me on the bottom.

Who ready for the couples Christmas banner?

Robin and Lucina as Santa Clause and Mrs. Clause

Tharja and Gaius and a Reindeer and Elf

Do you like a fucking Leif?

Are you ready to do this bitch on infernal?

I want to fuck her sluice gate.

Need a B and C skill for the ruski.

Me in the womb.

Swap on units that are bulky and can take hits, reposition on units that shouldn't be taking as much direct combat. Don't forget drag back is good too.

My Hector is ready

Ready to watch MKV or Itch do it and copy!

>Are you ready to do this bitch
Yes

Nice cute blues. And Reinhardt.

What is this expression trying to convey?

To those of you without a Reinhardt, how the fuck are you even doing the Tempest Trials? I can't imagine getting consistent perfect scored without having his ability to erase most units

>*Unzips Raven TA Cecilia, Raven RobinM*
Nothin personnel, kid

Lucina can't pull off a sexy Mrs. Claus, or a sexy anything really, when she has absolutely no figure or feminine appeal

What's your favourite FE family?

>TA3 QR Robin
No greens please.

>all 4 from the same game
They can't really do Marth/Caeda since one of them already got an alt. Maybe they can do Eliwood/Ninian.

Le Doot XD

Redoot rofl

Lelthea teehee

thunder's ᶠᶦˢᵗ and perfect bride will make it trivial, as usual

>cecilia.jpg
Legion wasn't that bad despite being filled with panic axes, hers will probably be easier.

Freddy belongs with Cherche. Delet

By having a balanced team that supports each other and taking advantage of colors/maps etc. In other words by being good

being grabbed by the pussy

You have enough Setsunas if you need Bow breaker?

Fantasizing about Chrom

desperation
threaten Def

Frederick: earlygame carry, good in Chapter 6 since Robin can't cover both sides, great pairup bonuses that make training Cordelia way less painful

Cordelia: not hard to train, flying staff and Speed Rally when promoted, and comes at a good time since Robin will be nearing her promotion to Sorcerer which means she doesn't need XP as much and Cordelia can take more, also good combat in the early teen chapters

Lissa: earlygame staffer

Libra/Anna: best drop-in lategame staffers, Anna also has good combat with the Levin Sword

Olivia: Dancing isn't massively useful in Awakening due to being oneshot by literally everything and the unit spam, but on a select few chapters she helps make things more reliable

Basilio: shit combatant but has drop-in Strength rally which makes a Grima ORKO possible

When I did L+ the unit records were hilarious, the highest after Lucina/Morgan/Robin was Cordelia at like 20 kills IIRC (Robin had nearly 700 and Morgan had like 380 or so)

>perfect bride will make it trivial

I had Bridedelia on my team for Legion and I wouldn't say she contributed that much personally

It was more Julia and Ike putting in the work

I want that bitch to make me her bitch. And I hope she's good, because I have no decent archer since I barely roll colorless.

How do I do Legion? What is the secret?

I feel like this game gives you a general hero pool that you are allowed to get and you can't actually get anything outside of it

I have 6 Azuras so far and haven't seen a single Reinhart of any kind and it is getting kind of annoying

Wait, blade tomes also get increased damage off hone atk, literally doubling its effect? That's absolutely retarded

>tfw clicking on all the units in home to hear their laughs
Really warms the heart desu

I like Hana

axebreaker

MAKASETEYO

Have a good, bulky red sword

Does anybody else think that an Archanea or Jugdral mod for CKII would be fucking fantastic? It'd be like finally bringing the two medieval eugenics simulators together in perfect matrimony.

Surprisingly, you posted them

>TharjaAnon still thinks that Tharja is the canon choice for Robin
>Tried to argue this by saying that the background in her confession is GREEN as opposed to everyone elses Ppink background
>Meanwhile, Lucina's has an actual background

Refute this Raul. If you're gonna be the worst Tripfag on this general. At least back your claims up

Yeah, some people seem to have tons of Jegens, Eliwoods and 4* Kleins but not me.

cockura is the best lover

Can someone explain the (lol meme to me? I get that it's from a Fates fan-translation. But why is it there in the first place?

Why Python is hot.

P.D I'm not Forsyth.

Threaten Defense, Red Tomebreaker because fuck Swordbreaker mages.

I like how Raul's pretty much stopped trying to win you over and is just fucking around with his haters now

The Silesse royal family.

Yo that is some top kawaii shit nigga.

Because it was an early patch and someone clearly skipped out on editing/qc.

The third route was rushed.

Why the long face stud?

Don't worry, to make sure it isn't OP it has the highest might of any non-prf tome!

The fan translation was of such low quality that, with its many other flaws, notes were left in actual ingame dialogue. In that instance, one started with (lol

Me second from the right.

I got my brother to start playing the game

we are both f2p
I have been playing for about a month longer than he has but he can clear content that I can't even think of doing because of his rolls

he has like 3 Ryoma 2 Hectors, a really good Bridellia, and multiple Reinhardt while I have 3 Azura, Lucius, Jakob, and a bunch of other heroes with the worst possible IV spread

shit is getting really annoying

>My wife is dying? ...Geez.

They don't think it be this way, but it do

Treehouse are shills still at it?

Why can't this DLC have pre-loaded or whatever like Revelations did, I want to get back into Echoes already.

This. Based Raul is a lot better than the likes of FayeAnon, or the actual user anons like FeliciaAnon.

Is he even Lewyn anymore?

Never fails to make me laugh.
Show some respect, Lewyn is actually pretty serious and isn't a total dork. He even calls Sigurd out, more than once.

Every character has the baracks background at the beginning of their confession.

Reinhardt is cute af, what ar you on about?

Lewyn is kill

Forseti knows who best girl is.

The fates fan translation only properly translated Conquest and Birthright, leaving the Revelations route as a half-finished mess. The (lol is among the text in that route.
Video game players tend to make factions and like to use any means to discredit their 'opposition'. Thus the (lol "meme" was forced by people who support Treehouse in an attempt to discredit the value of fan translations.

This, it's not that Lucina has a background, it's actually that she doesn't have one at all since the bubble pattern doesn't load. Same with Yen'fay I believe.

Reminder that Sety is called "The Wind" because he blew away to hang around with little boys in shorts when his mother needed him most.

He's a handsome motherfucker, not a cute guy

we don't call them people, we call them shills

Reinhardt even has the moe aesthetic with his small hands

Takumi's weird stutter is oddly cute.

No! Reinhardt is cute!

So basically, Yen'fay is confirmed canon as well.

Fake news.