Why are women such shit drivers? I mean this is fucking RIDICULOUS man...

Why are women such shit drivers? I mean this is fucking RIDICULOUS man, can't go anywhere or do shit without running into this bullshit. First off let's talk about how women drive like absolute pussies, fucking hitting the brake every few seconds, stopping at every corner when there's no stop sign, turning around corners slow as fuck, not understanding the concept of the passing lane or yielding or stopping GO BACK TO DRIVING SCHOOL, YOU CUNT.

Then you have the women that do the OPPOSITE of this, you know who I'm talking about. The girls that "like cars", shitting up the joint every car meet they go too, with their fucking audis or low trim BMWs, fucking hondas and acuras if they're spics, driving like complete fucking retards everywhere they go. Either they drive way too fucking fast, blasting their gibberish music at a ridiculous volume which makes them drive even worse, or they're in the car with their manbaby boyfriend "hehe so fast go faster babie" and of course that moron doesn't know what the fuck he's doing, so now you've created a situation where innocent people are in danger because you are driving like a fucking 10 year old playing GTA 5.

And keep in mind, this isn't even INCLUDING how many women are on their phones, get scared in any kind of mild traffic or pedestrian situation, are distracted by the person sitting next too or behind them, are more focused on their makeup than the road, the list goes on and fucking on. I do not get it at all. Why don't these women just fuck off and let people who aren't dumbasses and actually pay attention to what the fuck they're doing drive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsqKwl8JUy4
youtube.com/watch?v=oJNr7DJktGU
neulaw.org/blog/1034-class-blog/1743-pms-as-a-legal-defense
stcatharinesstandard.ca/2017/07/24/police-looking-for-missing-woman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women have poor spatial awareness, hence hitting things poor reversing skills (not knowing where the car ends) and bad decision making when pulling out of a junction.

And fucking common sense. Jesus H Christ. Taking up multiple places when parallel parking, blocking junctions because they wanted to get through the green light.

Honestly most women need to do longer courses but no they would get triggered thinking they are just as good as men. They're not when it comes to driving they are fucking terrible.

One of the worst things is when you're coming down a road and a woman is hesitating to pull out so they wait then last second decide to pull out nearly causing an accident then proceeding to drive slow as fuck. Don't fucking pull out as fast as you can to drive slow as fuck when you can see I am going faster then you will.

But user, don't you know that women are statistically better drivers?

But user, don't you know women drive far less than men?

>implying that's not accounted for

>One of the worst things is when you're coming down a road and a woman is hesitating to pull out so they wait then last second decide to pull out nearly causing an accident then proceeding to drive slow as fuck
Dude that shit drives me FUCKING CRAZY. Sometimes I just want to plow right into them on purpose just to prove a point. If you're going to drive like a slow cunt then at least have the fucking decency to not get in my way.

Over the course of their life, women get into more accidents and seemingly never improve. They never learn from experience and are always driven around by other people, usually their significant other or some other male family member.

It’s not.
That misinformation is there to skew numbers so that insurance can rack up premiums against the majority of drivers on the road, which are men.

their insurance is cheaper

This
And now even is UAE owners of the penis wont be spared of the scourge that is the famale in her 30s only paying her attention to the phone in her toyota RAV4 or Honda CR-V. Women are shit drivers. Thats is all there is to it.

Men die more often in accidents because when they fuck up they were doing intense driving.

Women by a huge magnitude cause parking lot accidents, fender benders, hit and runs, low speed intersection and lane changing fuckups, etc.

The concept of blinkers also seems to elude them completely.

The only time I ever got an accident was when some bitch thought it was a good idea to do a U-turn while I was approaching. I T-boned her minivan with her two kids in it.

I got sent to the hospital in an ambulance for the first time in my life. Thanks to that cunt.

Worse part is, she did even declare the accident to her insurance. Fortunately, my insurance company came down on her real hard.

didn't even*

>girl gets in car
>gee user you stop so close behind others, my sister has rear ended SO many people
>proceed to inch closer to whoever when she mentions it, never actually make bumper contact
>get in her car
>feel like i'm going to die any time she turns, hits the gas, or brakes
Later found out she had lost her license a month after she got it doing 100 in a 30 with a car full of people.

But yeah, its MY insurance that needs to be twice as much.

I fucking hate this, women will complain about the slightest little thing that's out of spec about my driving, but when she drives I'm petrified in my seat. Never looks anywhere but straight ahead, weaving in and out of traffic, no turn signals, DRIVES OVER THE GRASS ON THE HIGHWAY BECAUSE SHE MISSED HER EXIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're right. Little parking lot bumps are cheaper to fix than some huge highway crash, which is why insurance was cheaper for women

>be driving down four lane street
>SUV in front of me stops to turn left into his driveway
>put on my turn signal and start inching out so I can get in the right lane
>cunt behind me swerves over into the right lane after I'm already halfway into it and dings my car
>I get blamed because I "read ended" her

>sister finances 2016 Impreza WRX Sport
>got her fiance to cosign for it because no credit
>hasn't even had it for one year yet
>ask to ride in it the other day because I've never been in it before
>mfw the entire interior is coated in a thick layer of dust and dog hair

>be yesterday
>tell gf who doesn't drive I want to save money to buy a Toyota 86
>show her a picture
>"user why do you want another car with two doors you should buy a car with four doors because it's more convenient when my friends need a ride"
Why are they like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=WsqKwl8JUy4

100 in a 30?
wtf
the only places i know witha 30 limit zone are residential and schools
>lots of turns and stop signs
how the fuck did she manage to get to a 100?

Straight residential area with a lot of stop signs or stop lights. If you were to stop at all of them, you wouldnt get above 50, even if you tried.

>on her cell phone in the left lane on the highway holding twelve other cars up because no one can safely pass

WHY DO WOMEN CONSTANTLY SWAY THEIR CARS BACK AND FORTH LIKE WHEN NASCAR FOLLOWS THE PACE CAR?

Because they're looking at their phone, then back up. It's a cycle of "ooh, a new text" followed by "OH SHIT".

>in car with nan
>approaching stop sign
>not slowing down at all
>we blast through the intersection
>lifted landcruiser almost tbones us
>nan starts honking and screaming
>flips landcruiser the finger
>nan you just went through a stop sign..
>NO I DIDNT
>mfw
never got in the car with her again, thankfully her car shit itself due to 0 maintenance so she cant drive anymore

>tfw when your girlfriend drives a straight piped frs with headers and a tune, can heel toe perfectly, never listens to music while driving, keeps up with maintenance, etc

They're fine. You're just being sexist.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJNr7DJktGU

>claims getting rear ended
>you're driving in front of her
how tf did she add that shit up user

>hits brakes while merging

Because my front passenger side dinged against her rear driver side. I also think the cop just couldn't be arsed to figure out the truth.

Why are people so incredibly stupid?

>durr I didn't mean to go this way
>better try to stop in some dangerous way instead of going a little bit out of my way

Looks like she was trying to do a u turn on that highway, which is illegal for exactly this reason

But unironically plenty of women lack common sense and love to brake while trying to merge lanes

>One of the worst things is when you're coming down a road and a woman is hesitating to pull out so they wait then last second decide to pull out nearly causing an accident then proceeding to drive slow as fuck. Don't fucking pull out as fast as you can to drive slow as fuck when you can see I am going faster then you will.
I totaled my first car because of this.

And of course, I was deemed at fault.

>expects the world to stop so she can put her needs in front of everyone else
women in a nutshell

>person turns
>very sloooooowly accelerates
>i have to slow way down
>get to a green light
>turns yellow
>they slam on the gas to try and make it
>end up running the red light

those kinds of people need their license revoked and temporarily put in a mental asylum for further investigation

>First off let's talk about how women drive like absolute pussies, fucking hitting the brake every few seconds, stopping at every corner when there's no stop sign, turning around corners slow as fuck, not understanding the concept of the passing lane or yielding or stopping

This is surprisingly accurate.

women driving scare the fuck out of me. nearly every close call i've ever had involved some women being a stupid cunt.

i will NEVER ride with a women driving, absolutely the most terrifying shit ever. why the fuck do they always have to slam on the brakes? don't even get me started with how they drive in a snow storm, safer if you just grab the wheel and ditch the fucking car for her.

all that said young men aren't all that much better especially if they drive a truck. stupid faggots seem to think just because they have a 4x4 truck they can drive 130km/h on a road completely covered in ice and snow falling so bad you can't see 10ft past the fucking bumper. those same fucks call you almost weekly because they put their truck into a ditch

how big is her penis

what a sad, lonely thread

dash cam.

>One of the worst things is when you're coming down a road and a woman is hesitating to pull out so they wait then last second decide to pull out nearly causing an accident then proceeding to drive slow as fuck.

That happened when I was on my motorcycle at 40MPH and I had to fly into the oncoming lane to avoid the chick, luckily there wasn't anyone oncoming so I didn't die. She also acted like she did nothing wrong and didn't almost kill someone.

I've known multiple women that purposefully drive without their corrected vision because they can see 'well enough without it' even if they're fucking nearsighted. Literal death machines.

>First off let's talk about how women drive like absolute pussies, fucking hitting the brake every few seconds, stopping at every corner when there's no stop sign, turning around corners slow as fuck, not understanding the concept of the passing lane or yielding or stopping
Holy fuck dude, this shit right here. They have this idea that going fast = immediate death, so they just drive at 10 under ALL THE TIME

even better its stacy in a late model jeep cherokee weaving in and out of traffic 20 above the limit
>bonus points if the license plate says R1CH or something equally retarded

>tfw gf drives her beefy Honda Pilot like a maniac and accelerates according to how angry I make her with not listening to her day hard enough or making a racist comment
Every time I get in her car I accept my death.

I almost hit someone who slammed on the brakes while merging because I was getting up to speed like you're supposed to and they decided it was too scary to just merge on even though no one was coming and yes it was a woman driving a mini-van

Women also cannot grasp the concept of what is a good distance to get over to pass another vehicle. They end up just riding right up peoples asses and staying there until they finally decide to get over and pass, if they ever do.

They're also terrible at maintaining speed.

Look man I have learned that people driving erratically are the best fuckin drivers ever. Careless/aggressive drivers actually have a desire to get to their destination, everybody else is out for a sunday cruise. Here in new jersey its either people who drive/work in NYC or old fucktards. I would take the NYC savages any day of the week.

>I'm a girl btw :-)

What is the best one to buy?

If any bitches or sjw fags disagree with the premise of OP’s thread, there is a very easy way to confirm it. Count the number of bitches driving in formula one. In nascar. In wrc. In moto gp. In every other top level motor sport. Now reflect on why it is so.

Bullshit

Women aren't to be trusted with any responsibility. Every one week out of any given month, they will be considered so mentally unstable that they cannot even be convicted of murder.

neulaw.org/blog/1034-class-blog/1743-pms-as-a-legal-defense

Also they're constantly on their goddamn cellphones.

Not a woman, but I do that sometimes when I'm bored

There's a big difference between someone driving with a purpose and like they have somewhere to go, and driving like a fucking moron that's going 100 in a 55, merges way to close to other cars or cuts people off, and gets way too close to people in front of you just so you can look cool to the 5/10 sitting next to you

tldr men are hooning down the highway and get killed women just drive retarded in general

An excellent summary.

I propose that we even out insurance costs by making it a single rate for men and women between 16 and 30.
With women being more likely to get into small shit more often they can contribute more.

I'm fucking sick of being stereotyped because I'm a dude, and then paying through the nose for it.

Because women think about their actions, and then do them. People are actually at their dumbest when they think about things and act the slowest when doing this. So women react slowly and often react improperly behind the wheel, and have to exercise excess caution to work around how mentally daunting driving can be for their thought process. Alternatively, they just don't, and let what little masculinity they have in their brains take the wheel. The latter ends in crashes because women aren't very good at being men.

Men default to being the opposite. Savage animals that let their unconscious mind control the body while the conscious self observes it and wonders what the fuck is going on, giving a suggestion or two during the whole ride. This makes them very good at fast paced situations like driving, hunting, fighting, and video games.

Ex-girlfriend is number one offender.

She harps on me for doing 130 on a deserted country road in bumfuck nowhere but will ride around in her bloated mommy-mobile SUV texting on her phone and smoking in front of her fucking child, doing 10 or 20 over in the city and generally not paying attention.

I experienced the horror that is a woman driving a car today. Lanes were merging on the highway, I was at least 4 car lanes ahead of her. Let's go through the thought process of the woman here.
>Hmmm the lanes are merging
>Should I merge? There's absolutely no one next to me. I would just have to follow the line on the road
>The car ahead of me (aka me) is pretty much halfway through the merging section...
>Yeah I'll just floor it, drive on the shoulder and cut in front of him
She would have side swiped the shit out of me if I didn't slam on the brakes once I realized what this cunt was doing. I pulled up beside her, yelled at her in Italian (it comes out when I'm angry) and just went about my business. No point trying to argue with stupid.

I've included a little visual aid.

>Why are women such shit drivers?
Same reason why they make shit pilots.
>inability to make quick judgements
>lack of stamina
>emotion over rationality

>be woman
>pay lower insurance premiums because capitalism prove women to be the superior drivers
>get hired operating trucks on mines because bosses have determined that they get more hours out of female operated trucks
Stay mad, chestlets

You know what you must do. Call her a nigger.

Blackvues seem to be widely used. Gopro would also be worth looking into, but I'm sure there's dedicated fora all over for that specific thing, which would give better advice than Veeky Forums.

>be motorcyclist
>pay even lower insurance premiums
>survive using skill alone
>work in finance making 100k a year sitting at a desk
>can't have tits, that's just extra weight and aerodynamic drag

Don't have to pay out a claim if you're dead nowatimsaiyen

yeah in reality you sue a teenage girl for all she's worth because you sprained your ankle and scratched the plastic

that's the ducatista way

>he fell for the trap meme

My car was totaled in a parking lot by a lady that didn't look both ways at a stop sign.

>Men only make BIG fuck-ups due to slamming around at 70 mph on black ice or tearing through stop signs on a 1.2L sport bike
>But WOMEN make a lot of fender benders and small accidents that don't hurt anyone and aren't reported
>so yeah they're OBVIOUSLY worse drivers

My car in shop, I put in for a midsize rental. They had none, only had large SUVs... so they gave me an optioned up GMC Yukon. Told you that story to tell you this story:

This car was basically made for all the basic bitches of the US. If you stray from lane, the seat will vibrate. If you're anywhere near anything at low speed it'll tell you. If somebody brakes in front of you and you hesitate for a moment it'll vibrate and flash red LEDs at you. The wipers are auto, the lights are auto, the tailgate is auto, the infotainment system is stupid easy... hell, the dashboard reminds you to check the backseat when exiting even when there's nothing there.

This car was made for women who constantly talk and text while driving. It's ludicrous and pathetic what some cars have become

Yes, exactly. Men crash by driving recklessly for a thrill. Women crash by being completely incompetent behind the wheel at all times.

>he doesn’t like auto lights and wipers
Now you’re just being unreasonable

Women are inferior to men.
Even the stupidest, low IQ coon is above a woman.
Sage in all options, non car related topic.
Kys

not a lady then

>pull into round about
>boomer woman pulls out in front of me in a convertible mustang
>turns her upper body directly towards me and flips a bird
>wanted to speed up and t bone her

Last time you posted this thread i told you why.

95% of sheilas only have a car because their husband/boyfriend forced them to get one after they got up the duff so they have to give it a burl or have to walk everywhere with a baby.
mums need a car to get around, they don't like it, they don't care about it, they only do it because they have to which is why they are so shit at it.

Don't question it you just need to understand and respect it so you don't come a gutsa when they try to run into you.

The shit is the emu gibjab dude? I don't even half of the fuck you're saying senpai. Goddamn get a long motherfucker, not even jive dude. Not even jive.

>user why do you want another car with two doors you should buy a car with four doors because it's more convenient when my friends need a ride

Dump her. Dump her right now.

Yeah, nah mate, scarnon?
stop piss farting around thinking you are all ridgy didge.
you a few roos loose in the top paddock or something?
because you are about as smart as a half full sack of dried up old camel shit ya fukken drop kick.

Fucking straya cunt

im not your mate, don't call me cunt mate.

I've installed a bunch of blackvue cameras for customers, pretty fucking good product I have to say.

I'll call you whatever I want. What you gunna do about it?

report you to the internet police for having loli which is considered child porn mate.

Too true. Try living in bongistan and being a young male...

Id care about your opinion but literally no one cares about the opinion of pedophiles.

Are you black?

>Not being a pedo so you can bang asian chicks and actually like it

you can bang asian chicks without being a pedo.
they are ageless until 40 anyway.

I looked up her plate, and this is what I got.

stcatharinesstandard.ca/2017/07/24/police-looking-for-missing-woman

>you can bang chicks with no tits, ass, or hips without being a pedo

Alright

>when you can see I am going faster then you will.
They CAN'T O.O

>he is so delusional and fucked in the head that he thinks physical features define pedophilia not age

I'd go into a gas chamber if it was between those breasts, desu

>Ride motorcycle
>Lost count of how many times I've nearly been merged into
>It's always a girl not paying attention