My gf wants to add this to the family van (2008 Honda Odyssey). How do I tell her no without hurting her feelings

My gf wants to add this to the family van (2008 Honda Odyssey). How do I tell her no without hurting her feelings.

`tis the season you colossal faggot

On an Odyssey ? Why not? Stop being a pussy

Why are you so controlling?
Is it her car?
Do you even drive it?
Does it fucking matter?

"DOT safety wont let me honey, sorry."
also
>gf
>to the family van
premarital kids? wut

cheezes fug, op. people are already laughing at the odyssey - just make them have a jolly laugh instead of "i'm glad i'm not that person" laughs.

probably her sons, not his

I thought everyone calls these types of vans "family/soccer mom" vans. We don't have kids. It's my van.

(((my wife's son)))

That's why I don't want to put it on. I already drive an odyssey.

Tell her it's only allowed while the the christmas lights are up.

W H I P P E D
O
O
P
A
H

yeah, "no fun allowed"
you must be a great guy, op.

Your gf sounds cute. Fuck her extra harder next time on my account.

>honey we should look at a wagon instead
>why?
>smaller/easier to drive/ with same amount of space but less on insurance

>ok

she only wants to do it so chad can spark up a conversation with her while she's pumping gas or loading groceries

don't do it op

>she only wants to do it so chad can spark up a conversation with her while she's pumping gas or loading groceries
>don't do it op

>Honey can you fuel up the Odyssey at *gas station across town* so we can use our Windixie fuel points?
>OPs pumping gas
>Chads pumping that ass
>OPs car is literally wearing the horns of a cuckold

Sad!

thats literally what will happen

his gf will be remembered by chads and their friends by the whore who has reindeer antlers on her gay bf's minivan

Tell her it will make the minivan look fat

Convince her to put a proper wreath on the front instead, and write 'MERRY CHRISTMAS' on the rear windows to piss off the 'HAPPY HOLIDAYS' faggots.

Tell her only if you also get to wrap the van in a christmas-themed fatigue pattern with a banner on the top of the windshield that says
>War On Christmas

You don't have a family you fucking nu-male. You're just a cuck with a minivan. Did you mean to ask how you can stop your girlfriend from putting shit on YOUR CAR? Because that's what it sounds like you're asking.

Why would you not let her do this?

Break up with her
That way the issue never comes up again, and she’s not stuck with some van driving, fun hating faggot like you.

>"i am concerned about those things falling off"

let her. they're fun.

Let her do it, but on the condition that she can let you drive with the windows down.

when should we put the antlers then? i'm still tryna pipe her and i guess i can be nice

this has to be bait, no man has ever bought a minivan without kids

bump

Goy performance package.

Tell her its fucking October and it's also fucking 95 degrees outside.
Seriously fucking kill me with this weather.

I distinctly remember from my childhood the first time we got a minivan because my dad wanted to by a real van if it was going to come to that so he could put a sheet of plywood in the back if he needed to and my mom wouldn't be caught dead in a panel van. I just wanted the family station wagon back.

And here OP comes in with
>gf this
>gf that
>family
Bull fucking shit. OP's a fagot jew kike liar or he deserves the antlers.

My mate had one for a while until it got broken into. Was great for smoking weed in and driving around.

>not having car antlers for downforce

plebs

The following two kinds of cars are objectively best for smoking weed
>phat 80s/90s american luxobarge, buick or oldsmobile, something like that, so you can cruise down to the mall full of friends and pass the joint around on the way
>whatever cheap sportybox your dealer has so you can get blazed while he's flooring on the way to the nigger ghetto to take the edge off the possibility you're going to be backup driver if he comes running out of there

Ah, to be young again...

Nah man, the minivan with the column shifter was the best for smoking weed
>no console to prevent access to the rear
>park minivan in a good spot
>turn off the car but leave ACC on
>move to the rear captains chairs that swivel
Have a small sesh anywhere

IT'S THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING OCTOBER 'TIS NOT THE SEASON YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOT