help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>/tsg/ Sim Repository:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sims4studio.com/thread/27/custom-content-brujah236
pirateproxy.cc/torrent/17860221/The_Sims_4_Deluxe_Edition_MULTi-17_All_DLC-RePack
mediafire.com/file/ktkwvc2xx3bx031/Redd_Velvet_EA_VAMPGP.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2014
God, it's been that long? Shouldn't we have a bunch of good expansions by now? So far City Life is the only good one.

Looks like Sarah Nyberg has finally been apprehended

Is there a way to add more than 4 floors to a building in 4? This is killing me.

i wonder if i could learn another language or something in the time i waste on learning to put things in the sims games instead.

One a year. We're doomed.

no

I honestly liked Get Together more than the city one. The club system is the only unique and interesting thing that TS4 has brought to the table.

Wow, the FINALLY added the Jazz station to the main music pie menus. Why'd they have that locked to restaurants for so long?

Holy fuck, is that Milkshape 3d?! I haven't used that since the Half Life 1 days. I actually paid for it I loved it so much.
Eyup...
Get together's clubs were fun for a little while, but it didn't last nearly long enough and I ended up forgetting it existed pretty quickly. I guess the same could be said of TS3 World Adventures though, and that was my absolute favorite.

It is, its only really used because it can import/export nearly everything. I like it for some 3d things like resizing. The UI is so shit that you'll literally be moving pieces 0.0010 at a time and resizing them the same way, but it works out fine. Trying Triss' dress (pic related for last post) from W3 but the mapping it expect its acting weird, so I'm ending up with invisible chunks of the dress.

Exterior of the castle almost done.

Also bamp

Coming from someone who used milkshape 3d A LOT, really consider learning blender. It has almost as much decent import/export types as Milkshape did, plus it's insanely easy to do ts4 stuff with since Sims 4 Studio does all of its exporting to .blender files.

I do use Blender, its typically what I use right after exporting an xna model to delete the extra things I don't want (like the body), then I reattach each part so I get top, bottom etc as separate. I've managed this so far with my first attempt at a port which I posted in the previous thread. But for some other models, maps aren't acting correctly.

That's really awesome, I love having other CC makers in tsg, especially people who know their 3d.

The smallest version of the mod isn't too bad. anything larger and it looks like trash

yes.

My stuff so far is crappy ports. Using existing models but working them a bit so they fit the body. I did Kasumi's winter outfit from DOA4 and laughed so hard when I saw the tits in game, I just exited it. I'm pretty sure theres a way to export xna models, import something like just the top as clothes, on top of the rigged model in Marvelous Designer, and use those tools like the pinch thing to fix and resize things, THEN export it for use as Sims 3 (or 4, it'd be nearly the same thing). Its been fun to mess with though.

This reminds me of the tennis dress from TS3. Hnnng.

I haven't messed too much with CAS stuff, just
porting odd toys for my sims or decorative junk. I've ported some XNA stuff like you do. There's a treasure trove of good stuff out there ripe for porting.

No decent workout shorts. Thank god for cc.

What's the mod to make the CAS screen look like the one from Sims 3?

Seriously no sweat band hat? I can't get physical to this. The tights are kick ass though.

sims4studio.com/thread/27/custom-content-brujah236

Thanks!

Nothing for kids? Too bad. I guess they're gonna get fat.

Add a basement.

you complain way too much

I agree about city life. Except for the muslim state and about 1million Pajeets that have, and continue to, invade every aspect of my game.

>This reminds me of the tennis dress from TS3. Hnnng.
>The tights are kick ass though.

Gave it praise too. I'm just making observations and posting about it. Honestly the outfits are outstanding, I just wish there were even more. I actually think this pack is worth it.

I like the outfits but that and a bulky rock climbing wall that has nothing to do with skill is not worth the money.

They'd be worth turning adblock off for, but not actual money.

I wish that were the case in my game. I just get really glitched out townies.
Yea, that wall is pointless.

i mean as dumb as the wall is, at least it's something new. I do like reskins of stuff we already have for different styles, but i like new stuff more.

Shamelessly using hair ripped from Yandere Simulator because... I can. I really should finish redecorating this apartment.

bonp

smexy

whoa my doodle of druggie sim made op

weeeee

fun fact: i drew it with a mouse

A pair of sneakers disappeared from my build menu after adding some mods which have nothing to do with them. Sims who were wearing them still wear them but they don't appear in the menu. Could it be some mod's fault?

At least with the climbing wall you can kill sims tho

checkmate

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

You checkmated her so hard she died and became a ghost.

Bump

Damn off by one

Make em fugg

Rude

It has more content then the current game

They why is TS3 bad?
Checkmate

Live

>made it into the OP twice
That's because she's a CUTE!

... oh geez I just realized that's my townie remake that you drew and that's in the OP. I really should read back on the threads more. Nicely done even with a mouse! Also unexpected.

BOOM SHAKALAKA

>dads
Gay af get out now

You got to be fucking kidding me.

I uninstalled origin.
I got this Sims 4 + All DLC
pirateproxy.cc/torrent/17860221/The_Sims_4_Deluxe_Edition_MULTi-17_All_DLC-RePack

And I just keep getting this. I dont fucking understand.

What if one of them are transgendered I prefers to be seen as a man? Way to be sensitive user.

Did you have a previous installation of the game? If so make sure to clear out any traces of it, including the Electronic Arts folder.

Downloading a new one and wiped everything that has EA on it

Hope everything works out.

We will see

What are the must have mods?

I too am interested in this question.

Which game?

Sims 4

Nope...

I get this.
Everything was wiped.
Origin uninstalled.

Fuck sake why am I having problems with this.

Try clearing the registry

I did same thing

Well then tough luck since I'm stumped. I heard trying another drive other than C:/ might help. Or just go get 2

I'm not using C:\

Then try C:/. Windows is finicky as hell with EA stuff

Did you properly apply the crack? Is it installed in any Program Files folder?

There is no crack it comes pre installed

Never tried C:/

mc is pretty much the only essential i'd say. if you're into lewds consider wickedwhims

What the best nude skin default replacement?

Just use ZLO. Join the botnet. It's easier and you get updates almost right with the three people that bought the game do.

ZLO?

Read OP.

>Building vampire castle
>Go online to look for inspiration
>Find someone elses castle that looks gr8
>no longer want to work on mine and just download the finished one.

I know that feel

Half of the posts on that one tumblr is shit that was converted to base game though.

>hop back to Sims 4 after 2years give or take hiatus
>decide to NOT make my sims just like i allways make them as in different clothes+hairstyle, perhaps even ethnicity
>end up with a degenerate fuccboi
Fuck... Might as well go over again and make my usual CYKA BLYAT slavshit family with some grorious Nipponese blood coming in the mix eventually or the other way around.

repost link to Thicc vampire try files please.

mediafire.com/file/ktkwvc2xx3bx031/Redd_Velvet_EA_VAMPGP.zip

Thanks Thicc vampire.

Now post her thicc booty

Jesus Lydia, your bathroom is a fucking mess.

This ZOL better fucking be worth it

It is

AVG keeps flagging ZClient.exe as a Win.32.Trogen

Should I be worried?

You should be for not using malwarebytes

I use both for extra protection

I'd worry more about having AVG installed.

>Post the wrong goddamn information again why don't you, shit head.. Trusting college kids on such a job, I must be slipping.. This USB thing better start working..

Vrrr! Vrrr! Vrrrr!

>Ah, hell.. Now what?

Hello..?

The end

"Hey, Lydia.. You busy? I kinda need to talk to you about stuff.. Things.."

I am very busy right now, actually.. Can this wait?...

"I mean it could wait, but like, Ashlee.. You know, blonde hair, round n' squishy around good parts, sings chipmunk tunes when drunk-"

What..? Listen, Kiddo. Call me back in an hour, ok?

"I just need a minute. She won't let me do anything until I talk to you about the whole-"

Kill yourself faggot

Woah there friend! You seem new to this site