If I re-enlist in the USMC for six more years...

If I re-enlist in the USMC for six more years, I could afford to buy my dream car with the cash bonus and get out at 27 years old. Is it worth it Veeky Forums???

Or you could get a private sector job and build your career for 6 years.

You poor Amerifats get shit pay in the military, far worse than Leafs do. I'd join the Air Force instead of getting yelled at and ruining your body.

Go for it, everyone that's blown 100% of their enlistment bonus on a toy or other depreciating asset has turned out to be a huge success

There are tons of higher enlisted band officers that blow bonuses on cars and still survive just fine on regular pay

Cuz you can’t build your career in the military right? I’m guessing your’re some billionair?

i'd say do it but not for the car.
I did my 7 year stint in the USMC from 18-25.
Got a pretty lame communication degree from online classes but military paid for it and it was easy.
That much military history with any kind of education beyond high school is an instant job in factories/government plants/high paying clerical jobs in those factories/etc.

29 now and no regrets at all. 115k as a Safety manager for a can factory.

OP here. If I don’t stay in the Corps, I’d go back to civilian life. Fuck the other branches

>Enlist 6 years in marines
>get out for a job as a cop or security guard
>35k/yr
Yeah gl dude

Lol, did you get rejected a MEPS? Maybe if you did 6 years of 03 shit. Go anywhere else and they will pay for your college. The Mecep program is a good example

>fuck the other branches
Get it right, its the corp thats fucking you.

Why do so many faggots consider a lotus their dream car?

Op here, the Corps is. But I like it

You ask if it's worth it and then shit on everybody saying it's a bad idea. A thread died so you could be a twat.

>should of
he wouldn't make it though college

>being welfare queen
>being willing to die for israel

>pays for your college
>college is worth shit in the 21st century
thanks for killing sand baboons tho even though you're clinically retarded for putting your life on the line for jewish oil interests.

>mustang
>grand am
>camaro
>charger
it is one of these, it's always one of these

>35k/yr
Where are you from that cops only get 35k lol most cops make atleast 50

God Veeky Forums is pathetic lol. Do it OP, then post pics so Veeky Forums can squirm in their shit boxes

stay in, you cant beat that 20 year retirement

or even 15 year if they offer it at times

>he wouldn't make it though college
I don't know where you go to college, but the standards here are extremely low.

You realize there are a lot of positions in the marines other than infantry right? Jet pilot? Welcome to Delta, here's a great paying job. Anything IT? You had how long of an enlistment? There is X years of experience and security clearances out the ass. Transportation wing? Great. Tons of mechanical experience. CE? Plumbing, structural, or hvac? awesome, construction jobs pay well. Were you a senior nco or officer? You have management skills and discipline that is rare in the civilian sector. Welcome aboard.

Military is more than point the gun and kill stuff.

i'm not a fan of military, but you are a colossal fucking retard holy shit

Its not always enlisted though, I know a captain that drives a loudly colored challenger with huge chrome wheels.

This
>shekelburg told me to take a bullet for his country, better do it so I can get me a new dodddge dallender

What do if I already have the education but no military history? 24 yo retard here

Hey guys, found the guy who owns a $3k civic and tells his (barely listening) friends about the make-believe utopia that is communism

Hey guys, found the goy who risks getting his legs blown off for Israel to make minimum wage so he can drive a brand new dooooodddge dalllenderr

It's not minimum wage if there's living benefits in a stipend. L2economics broseph wannabe stalin.

>Go college like a real cuck
>But only cheap state school
>For Engineering

Yeah dude, all the people in college are losers and the flunkies in the army are brilliant

>He think I'm not the greentext

like what kind of job user?

You can't build your career in the Muhreens but you could in Airforce, SATCOM, NASA.

>6 years in USMC
>Safety manager for a can factory
I have an elise and love it, but i would never do/be any of these things for one. I dont think there's any car id be in the military and end up at a can factory for, but if you're up for it, I hope you're shooting for something insanely better than any Lotus.. at least some kind of supercar/hypercar?

>his dream car is british
Good man. When we come back to take our colonies, I'll shoot you last.

You can come out of the marines as a qualified diesel mechanic then go work in mines for 200k a year repairing trucks.

Spent 22k of my 100k 2yr reenlistment bonus on a mpgmachine, go for the fun car OP. Just don't forget your main goal in the military is building your nestegg and collecting free certification/education

education is already free. It's called a library.

No. You need the slip of paper to prove you got knowledge.

Well...I guess the Navy paid for my MBA for no reason, I wish I had just gone to a library instead to get hired as a cfo

Oh wait, that's fucking stupid. You're fucking stupid.

are you me?
work out errday so i can enlist foreign legion, then porsche, buy property all over country, rent it and then buy 991 turbo s with rent moneyz
fugg yuh brah, goodthing is i live in 3rd world country

Depends. What is your job? You should really set a career goal. Don't get fucking RCP'd.

boot

How do promotions work in the military?

>implying you'd even make it across the pond

Get them to pay for your education but don't get some bs liberal degree. Get engineering or computer science. If you can get experience in the force even better.

The Air Force won't provide crayons for you to eat anyway.

Six years? What mos. Fuck that. Cant wait to gtfo. 2847 here

Spend 4 years in college, make the gubment pay for it, use those two years working towards a decent job. Then buy a car you can afford.

any kind of factory will usually have this position.
Why would I shoot for a ridiciously expensive car?
You realize 115k really isn't "rich" status right?
My take home is around 4200 a month after all taxes/401k.

My house is 15year loan, I pay a bit extra month but that's $1200/mo
$1000 into savings each month.
Groceries, fuel, and other necessities total around $1000/mo.

That leave around ~$1000/mo
Sure I save money but I invest a lot too.
It doesn't give me enough of a safety net to go buy a 100k+ car.

Right now I have my 87 Iroc, 99 FRC c5, and my 06 Ram dd. I'm plenty happy as is for now. After market value drops a bit more I plan to pick up a c6 z06, that's as close to "super car" as I'll get.

>being literally owned by uncle Sam.
>6 years of being cucked making shit pay

In that time you could just get an education, become a boss, make fat stacks and fuck all your secretaries and interns.

Damn you military guys are dumb.

can literally do all of that in the military