/opgg/ - One Piece Games General

Previous:Cuter than Shitrat Edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
(NEW)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
(OLD)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Jun 6 - Jun 25: Turtle FP Sugo
>Jun 22 - Jun 28: 1/2 Stam Evolver Islands
>Jun 24 - Jun 26: 2x Skill Up
>Jun 15 - Jun 20: CC from Snails
>Jun 20 - Jun 27: Meat from Snails
>Jun 27 - Jul 3: Extra Cola from Snails

- Coliseum - (Invasion Cavendish)
>Jun 14 - Jul 3: Machvise (NEW) / Ikaros(NEW) / Killer / Gedatsu
>Jun 8 - Jun 20: Hina / Moria / Drake / Sadie
- Fortnights -
>Jun 13 - Jun 27: Fishman Pirates Fortnight
>Jun 15 - Jun 22: Donquixote Kids / Femvankov / Brook Returning
Raids - (Invasion Shanks)
>Jun 22 - Jun 29 : Raid Pica STR - Powerhouse/Driven/Slasher Only
>Jun 16: Bellamy
>Jun 19: Pica
>Jun 20: Nightmare Luffy

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Jun 20 - Jun 21: 2x Skillup
>Hody sugo lol

- Coliseum -
>Jun 14 - Jun 31: Zephyr(NEW) / Ain(NEW) / Binz(NEW) / Dorry / Broggy
- Fortnights -
>Jun 20 - Jun 26: Dr. Indigo / WB Pirates Pt 2 / Young Shanks Returning

- Raids -
>Jun 23 - Jun 26: Movie Raid Clash - Shiki, Tesoro, Zephyr and Mihawk

Would u a Wicca opgg?

783 884 067

add me for a complete barto only got one or two on my list.

Spent a full stamina bar trying to get Fuji books. This is going to be painful.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

Yeah fuck that I'll farm fuji books on x2 stam.

Gotta max my Ceasar, SWFranky and QCK Marco.

BUILT

FOR

>you will never pick her up and plunge her into the depths of your pants as she screams and cries

Fastest team for this fucking annoying fortnight?

delet this

MC Hopper is pretty good. You just need more than 3333hp in case you get the Wicca secret stage.

double barto clears every stage turn 1

SEX

>tfw no good subs for my barto

>put of current Colo batch as I was focusing on farming everything else going on
>mistakenly thought Colo was up tonight and would give me a full 24 hours of farming it during skillup
>is up tomorrow, only leaving me like 5 hours
Thank fuck for them giving us 2xstam for all the movie Colos, but still, fuck me. Hope we get one more skillup before the movie Colos end.

someone using cavendish for colo zephyr? post your team pls
planning to use pic related.

are the midgets themselves worth anything

sockets

If you get a secret stage do you get more exp?

I'd rather have Mansherry felatiate me As I cum the flow is too much for her and she tears up, drops falling on my cock as it is revitalized leading us into the next round,.

>always get every single fucking book or copy minus the one I need to drop
>every single time

>you'll never carry Wicca between your chest and shirt

>now at a point where you can no longer tell yourself "well least it's better than /a/..."
Fuck off you grade school waifufags

Finally got 5 Fuji books. Took me 4 stamina bars I think. I only got them from stage 6, and I'm fairly certain they drop from the top right insect when they appear.

Congrats. So how many skillups did that give you?

1. Four to go.

I'd love to max my Fuji while skillup is still on, but I don't really like the timing of a skillup on the first day of a new fortnight when you've got two weeks. By the time you'd max your Fuji , you'd definitely be completely done with the fortnight, but that's two whole weeks of natural stam (plus way less gems) you could have used for your farming. Two weeks worth of natural stam is a shitload. And then after all that, what would you do for the next couple weeks? I basically wish the skillup happened halfway through, so you could have a week of natural stam to see how far you get, then start gemming after. I guess that was the benefit of having week-long skillup events, because it would fulfill the same purpose.

>story Lucci finally dropped

THANK YOU

What's the purpose of gemming and suffering for two weeks to get 40 Fuji books, when it's obvious next skillup will be as rigged as this one and I will maybe get 2/40 if I'm lucky? I don't feel like playing anymore.

>tfw I don't have to farm that shitty FN since I don't have Fuji

Feels good not to have to stress out like I did with Sabo a month back.

I made a rule to only farm on double stamina content(except raids of course). The disappointment is at least slightly less painful.

>tfw I stressed out and gemmed like a madman for Sabo
>tfw I only ended up getting 2 skillups off 30+ books

I had 20 books and was 2 off of max level

I'm so sorry

what's so annoying about this fortnight it seems pretty easy
>tfw 1 Fuji book

Don't forget to max Gancho for all your cerebral team needs

Oh fuck it happened. I never saw a book drop form Leo for an absurd amount of stamina then it happens twice in a row with a nice double drop the second time.

I love Wicca but she's pissed me off too much now. So many times she's hijacked stage 6 where the book can drop.

>wake up
>no Carrot

Now imagine if that was 2xstam. A nice 4 Fuji books in a single run.

And I get 0/5.

>if y exists in inventory
>then .5X regular drop rate
Is coding that simple? Though I don't want to bitethe hand that feeds me. I get decent drop rates. Maybe you just have low energy

Jesus. I went there last week and it's all 7 layers of ironic waifufagging and shitposting. Anons trying to argue nonsense to see who's smarter.

>elizabello books

Fuck I might have to run this garbage

this. Have you been to /opg/ lately.
It's the worst thread on this site. I go there for my worst shitposting.

The dream is real, the perfect run!

Claim your waifu /opgg/ mine is pic related, no steal allowed.

Whoa no fair lemme get one

claiming best girl

LITERALLY not a problem. Keep her. I hope her rr unit is shiiiiiit. Fucken pandering

I must get her when the sugo comes.

How does his special work? Charge up CDs = more strength, I understand this. What happens if you save it for a few turns over lvl 3, does it keep getting stronger?

I also think Elizabello II's king punch is a learned technique. His father Elizabello 1 had the true kings punch. Well learn about it in Kaidos flashback

His damage maxes out at like 46 turns or some shit. 40 when maxed.

Thanks. I'll use him for forests...eventually

>want to farm 3D2Y Sanji books
>and Leo sockets
>and WB captains sockets
>and coloseums
fuck me

I WANT MY 5*+ FRANKY BAMCO

>Every skull but the one I need
>Everyone else dropping PSY Skulls
Don't cry for me, I'm already dead

My golden rule is to prioritize shit that will not return for a long ass time like the books in Movie FNs or sockets for Sanji and Robin.

we got it already the first 3 time you complained about it

And I'll keep complaining until I get my goddamn skull.

>22k exp from double stamina indigo
wew
I hadn't done any movie FN yet because I didn't need them
that's crazy

I hope RNGAllah blesses me with hody with 3 multis

I can't wait for a dry July where nothing happens. I've got nothing but desperation from this movie event so far.

I only have the special maxed but he's the current unit I'm putting all my cc and tomes into so he'll be done soon . added you

>Poopy submitting
wew lad

That bulge though

>machvise uses diapers

The JP Special missions are out!
For clearing their respective story isles, you will receive the boss drop as a reward.

New Caesar:
Captain: Boosts attack of knowledge units by 2.25x, and reduces damage recieved by 15%
Special: For three turns, gives a conditional boost of 1.3x against poisoned enemies, and converts bomb orbs on all characters to their respective matching orb

Just for clearing or do I have to do a bunch of prerequisite bullshit

>told myself I'd farm Indigo if he ever came back
>wow, I actually don't care now that he's back

>For three turns, gives a conditional boost of 1.3x against poisoned enemies, and converts bomb orbs on all characters to their respective matching orb
wew

Indigo is great, I use him a lot in my Haruta team for nuking, especially useful for 40 stamina CC runs

Oh shit that's really good, I'm missing a ton of good story mode character.

You have to change your perspective/mentality/aura and muster a great amount of fortitude. Only then can you hope to influence the RNG.

You stole my Red and Purple one. Give them back and I can give you my 7 fucking piss color skulls.

Pretty sure you just do the island and get the reward.

BUILT

>Kuina getting 5/5

I swear to god these shit units have way better skill up rates. At least I got 3/5 on my Caesar, leaving me with only one more level to go.

His max is 20 CD? Damn. I also agree with the anecdote that shitty units have better rates. except I'm 1/1 on Caesar right now

I already had a couple of level ups on him. His Max is 18.

Is Indigo useful at all if I already have 3D2Y Robin?

No Magellan?

>Shanks
>Caesar books
>sw Franky books
>super luffy books
>Elizabello books
I need. More. Gems. More stamina.

really unlikely
can't think of a situation where he would be better than robin

on my very first run i got a fuji book from stage 6 and 7 then got 0 books for 400 stamina

ded

>tfw 60k exp per gem on indigo

Do we have an Alliance in Thousand Storm?

>good start with Sanji books
>now no books to be seen in the last 480 stamina

oh damn, Wicca actually seems like a really good unit with that color boost

>1.25 boost

I was stupid dumb lucky and got 4/5 skill ups on my Sanji but that was after a 0/5 feed, only need one more skill up so I'm just feeding them as they come.
BUT
My Mask Chopper has gone 1/22 which is fucking ludicrous and Monet 0/5 also. Don't know if this is a fake skill up or not but besides that Sanji feed being the outlier everything else is beyond dogshit RNG.
I genuinely think that of all the things we're never EVER going to get, increased skill up is at the top of that list for Global

color boost is different (new-ish) from type and class boost, it stacks with those and orb boosts

And it's a shitty 1.25 boost.

that stacks
are you retarded?
do you also think 1.3 conditional boosts that stacks with everything, like Monet, are garbage?
Wicca is really good for G4 Luffy teams

Monet applies it to all units, so it's a direct multiplier of damage, Wicca only to one or two units depending on the colour of the enemy so it ends up being a damn small damage increase.

>Wicca is really good for G4 Luffy teams
Oh nevermind, you're retarded.

any free spirit or fighter team can use her, just used G4 as example because he's the most likely to have a slot for her because he doesn't need orb controller, but you can fit it in many other teams depending on the situation

considering that FN units are rarely ever good lately except for sockets, this is good
she's situationally good, I never said she's the next coming of jesus, I hate you fucking guys
>oh this FN unit is good
>BUT SHE DOESN'T BOOST FOR 3x AND ALSO GIVE FULL MATCHING AND ALSO DELAY PAST BLOCKS
just kill yourselves already