/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3325

Zettai Ryouiki Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUHwUnsmUrFqyxtH7j25YITirlAbCf5aC
youtu.be/fvnC4OFOgCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lilly!

>not being sexually aroused by a woman wanting you to do this.

>implying
Don't project yourself onto my posts please.

Best edition in ages.

>current year
>not proving Freud was a hack

I just want Lilly to beat me viciously and make me call her Mommy to make the pain stop.

Which katawa do you think would enjoy bulling hanako with me?
This is important.

One for Mish

Lilly.

suzu in the op , today is a good day

yessss

How is this general still going? I guess it's impressive in its own weird way.

arigato doctor-san
li

for Rin

when talking to a doctor you are supposed to address them as "sensei"

it was consensual and she wanted it

In this context it's very informal though. Would doc-san be acceptable?

yes

Dead again.

The most terrible thing that can happen! Oh no!

Truly. I don't know what I'd do with myself if I was freed from this hell. Become a doctor, an astronaut, get laid, many such horrible thoughts.

i can relate. i've been on ks/b/ or, since it was killed, ksg almost daily since i downloaded the game in august 2013. jesus christ kill me

I don't really care one way or the other. I like this place, but there are other ways to spend my time late at night.

Most of my regrets are in real life, thankfully.

You think Lilly would be up for erotic eating?

>erotic eating
is this a euphemism for cunnilingus?

Yes but also eating/licking stuff off your partner like whipped cream or peanut butter.

peanut butter? kek

>ask Lilly to lick peanut butter off of you
>she suddenly starts crying
>"Wht is wrong Lilly?"
>"I miss Niji so much!"

Those landmines are so easy to step on.

Most people don't look out for the "my dead dog used to lick peanut butter off my pussy" landmine.

You gotta, though. It's one of the most deadly. Killed my third relationship.

Also she sawed off one of my legs, so it was just like stepping on a real landmine!

I can imagine few things that sound better than her voice.

Her moaning voice?

SAKI

>Nomiya's quote.
Damn, that stings.

You can leave whenever you want to.

>implying

Hello! For the ones who missed them all the match from /ksg/ during the Group Stage of the Veeky ForumsL8 are now available on YouTube: Veeky Forums League 8: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUHwUnsmUrFqyxtH7j25YITirlAbCf5aC

On our side we are still testing to give you the best of /ksg/ for the Round of 16 match against /nepgen/ and maybe more...

SEVEN
ONE

We did Brazil

Next step is to do Choco1-8

please do

Damn, that was actually really entertaining to watch.

it was hilarious at the time, especially when posting in /fgog/ at the same time

ksg mansion when

I hate it when something reminds me of Hanako's route, that disgusting puddle of vomit and piss.
But what I hate even more is that other waifufags probably like being reminded of their routes.

I like being reminded of Hanako's route because it reminds me that there is still justice in the world as worst girl gets worst route and if that isn't wonderful I don't know what is

Stop liking Hanako then

Hanako is just fine.

What do you think her voice would sound like?

Japanese

Like an ara ara aria.

youtu.be/fvnC4OFOgCQ

Has anyone actually jerked off to KS?
I found it impossible because of how depressed it made me feel.

To actual KS, no. To some fanart or another, maybe, once.

I have a hard time even calling KS an eroge, its definitely not a nukige.

That being said I didn't jerk off to anything at all for about a month after I finished KS.

Felicity Jones

Sometimes KS is eroge (shizune's route), sometimes it is utsuge (rin's route), sometimes it is kusoge (hanako's route).
The themes and quality between the stories vary wildly and you should probably try to identify them

>shizzles route
>eroge
Its as much of an eroge as Emi or Lilly's

I tried to jerk off to Lilly's CGs but I couldn't do it because I didn't want to fuck Lilly.

I wanted to make love to her

I masturbated to every single sex scene.

A few of the writers did not want any eroge content at all but were forced into it. I would not miss the H scenes if they were gone but I am not that against them either.

You're a monster

You can kinda tell in the final product, some of them felt a little forced. I agree with you though, I wouldn't miss them but I don't mind them.

Delta especially wrote the anal scene to be awkward, because he took the role of 'someone needs to write an anal scene' reluctantly because no one else offered to do so. That being said, it does make the most sense for Emi to try that due to her character generally using sex as a distraction. I know cpl_crud wasn't fond of the eroge content but hey, what can you do?

Nth for a happy Hana!

well done

i fapped to every route. i downloaded it to jerk off, and the feels weren't gonna stop me

best game to play is monster girl gamu!

Thankfully, no one listens to Corporals.

>Delta

/r/ing a picture of that red screaming face from this game.

My mistake, I mean Hivemind.

fuck off.

Did that teaposter ever post that guide for lillyfriends? Wondering if anyone is waiting on it.

Was Hanako's route really that bad?

Imagine how many people played it and whiteknighted Hanako only to be rejected. Imagine how those people would say afterwards in order to feel better about themselves.

Potential weakest strawman of all time, you didn't even try.

Jesus Christ it's three strawmen in a row.

don't tell me what to do

Nth for headpat!

Rin's route is the most well-written.

Lilly's route evokes the most emotion.

Emi's route is the most realistic.

Shizune's route has the most room for improvement.

Hanako's route has the most wasted potential.

I drew a thing, thanks for the idea user who semi-requested it.

I'm still waiting

I am not interested in lewding Lilly but nice touch with the bows on the restraints. Choker cross is kind of amusing to think of - quite the contrast of not sinning and that, you know? Right eye seems a little off, too oval and too far from the nose, though that may just be me. Hair could be improved but hair is so troublesome it can always be made better so good job! You are really improving. There's some life in /ksg/ yet!

Thanks user, when I was doing the neck I just couldn't resist.

I'm still trying to figure out perspective gud so I think I agree about the eye. Hair is definitely a mess but her hair shall give me nightmares. Thanks for the feedback.

Using an actual tied up woman as reference would be of great help.
In fact, drawing real people and practicing before doing the actual piece is very good for you.

Just make sure to keep going and do not give up.

There are many guides online for perspective. I am sure Mark Crilley (google him, anime artist that has lots of tutorials on YouTube) has something you might like. Like the other user said, keep trying!

well... you certainly drew that.

>Just make sure to keep going and do not give up.
Will do.

I actually did try and use an actual photo as reference, didn't work that well but its an improvement over previous attempts.

I did quite a few practises before hand too, if you look really close you might be able to see the line markings of them, high DPI scanners are fun

I'll give him a look, I've been running through draw-a-box after some user here recommended it and the /ic/ beginner thread recommends it and its helped a bit. I'll keep trying.

Sorry If I'm annoying anyone with this, I'm aware I'm not good and I only really posted it because someone here gave me the original idea and I know using this place as my personal /ic/ shits it up.

your biggest problem is you're drawing as if Lilly is a 2D being to start with. it's good that you're using a ref, but don't use it just to copy what you see, really try and analyze what geometrical shapes the ref is made up of, think ball instead of circle, cube instead of square, that sort of thing.

draw-a-box is a good start, once you feel like trying something more difficult go to quickposes.com and set yourself a time limit you think is fair and just do 5-10 random poses. it will REALLY help your anatomy as well as analyzing a pose as a 3 dimensional thing rather than a flat surface you could theoretically trace over.

at least you already have the most important lesson down: just draw.

Anyone that is annoyed and isn't contributing should be ignored. I look forward to seeing you get better, and I am sure many others do too. Keep moving at your own pace, lillyfriend.

no man. Keep drawing!
some suggestions
go a little rounder with the face, the nose is too big. even though she's eurasian, she's still animu. Think small, sharp nose noses.
Neck and shoulders are too broad. I've made that mistake too. While it's accurate for 3d, you might want to make her more noodly.
Still I like it, though I would only want Lilly to be able to use her hands on me

"Ara ara.. I'm only looking"

"three"

Wow.
I'm the user who originally asked for this.
Thanks so much, your art has improved a lot since the saki. It reminds me a lot of the rtil artwork I was thinking of when I requested it.

It's a start.

I hope to see more out of you; because as you practice and as you take the critiques of others you'll make some community very happy one day.

A shameless ripoff of Demi-chan wa Kataritai where?

Thanks. I'll bookmark those.

western piggu nose, manly western 'woman'

In all seriousness I agree, its nice getting all this feedback

>Lillyfriend
I'm actually a dastardly Sakifriend
I understand why someone would get annoyed, I've turned this thread into my own personal /ic/.

Thanks matey.

Just read a news article about a teacher getting arrested for doing inappropriate things with his students.