Hey guys im a tourist in america and was wondering if americans ever made good cars? they all look and sound awful...

hey guys im a tourist in america and was wondering if americans ever made good cars? they all look and sound awful. im sure thers a few gems

Garbage bait thread. Let's talk about our favorite sandwich types instead. I'm about go make a tuna melt.

American cars have only been decent recently

stay away from most cars from before 2012

Im personally all about that peanut butter ang grape jelly on rye

Fuck u nobody like tuna fish general vicinity of shop

snek is the best car to come from america

Can't beat a toasted peanut butter sandwich. Just needs not too much and not too little of each. French dip is a close second. What's also good is a name field, sage, and post content box sandwich.

>sound awful

I really only like the latest generation of American cars but sound is just about the only thing Americans have been doing well

fried egg on toast with tabasco

Your foreigner opinion means very little.

Honestly reuben is pretty God tier but I can't be arsed to make it. Braunschweiger, onion and mustard on a pretzel roll is pretty damn good.

American cars in the last 10 or 20 years are a bit weird as they either made some of the best cars/trucks they ever made (crown vic, older f150, ranger, c/k1500) or created a complete dumpster fire of a vehicle. Personally, I'm not convinced that they're better today, but they're definitely much cheaper than obviously imports.

>nobody likes the tuna

Best is pastrami and corned beef on rye with horseradish and spicy brown mustard

No, you're pretty spot on with that m8. Nothing we can tell you to convince you otherwise

Depends on where I’m eating, but I usually go for whatever comes with barbecue sauce and pickled jalapeño.

>american butthurt = sandwich posting ITT
sweet burger tears

>spicy brown mustard
My man

Without international support? It's been 47 years or so.

Burgers if they count at sandwiches.

Otherwise peanut butter and banana is a tasty treat.

holy shit i made this image like 5 years ago, i cant believe someone actually saved it

kek

gee rent ford mustang or vette and enjoy the travel.

Classic American cars are hard to beat if you like lots of noise and stupid torque, and don’t mind extra weight/poor stock handling.
Modern high end pony cars are all pretty solid, but still won’t out-corner a real sports coupe.
Our econoboxes aren’t anything special as far as performance/reliability goes, but they’re a dime a dozen, at least domestically.
American pickups are probably the best workhorse vehicles you can buy. People complain about their reliability, but most last pretty fucking long considering their use.

That’s pretty much what America has to offer.

>his bait didn’t work so now he’s baiting even harder
Nice try

To add: most of the people complaining about truck reliability are fanboys of one brand shitting on the others.

>that inefficient barge
>good

americans are silly

>giving a fuck about "efficiency" in america

Please go and stay go

>I don’t understand American culture, geography and economics!
>therefore their things are all silly, bad and inferior!
>honhonhonhonhonhonhon!

anything other than a limburger sandwich is pleb-tier