Sc2

>StarCraft II StarLeague 1d 5h

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/177487885/#177487885
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*rushes into thread*

ahh... i was able to post in time... this place is awfully important to me

At the beginning of the game, Protoss players start with an initial Nexus, providing 15 supply points, and twelve initial Probes. The Chrono Boost spell is also activated on the Nexus. From that first Nexus, the player can immediately warp in additional Probes.

The Gateway is a unit production structure for the Protoss, responsible for warping in ground units. Gateways can be warped in by a Probe only within range of the Psionic Matrix, and only if the player controls a Nexus. Like most Protoss structures, the Gateway can only function if it remains within the Matrix, otherwise it becomes unpowered.

Cybernetics Core unlocks the construction of Sentries and Stalkers at the Gateway, and a Mothership Core at the Nexus. It also allows the player to research the uniquely Protoss Warp Gate technology.

The Robotics Facility (or Robo), is a unit producing structure for the Protoss, which requires a Cybernetics Core before it can be warped in.
All of the units built from the Robo are excellent support units that won't make up the bulk of the Protoss army, but are crucial in a good midgame army composition.

The Robotics Bay (often abbreviated to Robo Bay) is a structure on the Protoss Technology Tree that unlocks the Colossus.

The Colossus.

The Colossus (plural -lossi, -lossuses) is a massive Protoss battle strider that towers over all other ground units on the battlefield.

my least favorite thing about the nexus is that when wolf casts he says nexi instead of nexuses

wolf is straight ghey. an embarrassment

Aldrion, a respected high templar among the Aiur protoss, is plagued with visions that he is unable to understand.

Despite his desire to meditate and calm his mind, Aldrion has been called to serve; he is to work in concert with another Aiur protoss and a dark templar in their search for an artifact hidden away long ago by their people: the colossus.
This dangerous relic is from a time when protoss mistakes led to genocide—

"Commander, we are reaching the borders of the security zone."

Aldrion's eyes snapped open, and after a moment's hesitation, the high templar collected his thoughts enough to return the pilot's message through the ship's communicator. "On my way, Zoraya."

He wondered why the alarm he'd set earlier hadn't roused him, even though he could feel its pulse resonating against his skin. The visions had been troublesome even before he had left Shakuras, and his current mission only seemed to add to their weight. But Executor Selendis had entrusted this decision to him after conversing with the Hierarchy. He would not disappoint his people.

Still deep in thought, he made his way from the small meditation chamber to the ship's bridge. The crew had already assembled—an unusual party consisting of two other Aiur warriors like him and a lone dark templar pilot. They were the only ones who could be spared, despite the fact that he scarcely knew them. Even the ship was unfamiliar; he merely recognized that it was of dark templar construction. He glanced up to survey the viewscreen.

"This area has not been patrolled for some time. We may encounter resistance," Aldrion warned. For the sake of the dark templar, he was obliged to use words in his psionic communications instead of conveying his emotions through the Khala. His Aiur brethren had long defined themselves by the mental connection that allowed them to convey their thoughts and feelings to one another effortlessly. Those who opposed the Khala, seeking to retain their individuality, had become exiles: the dark templar. Their long estrangement had ended when Aiur had fallen to the zerg some years ago, but the peace was a tenuous one.

So starcraft generals get deleted everytime now or what

I leave to have a meal and have a drink mext thing i know the thread is no longer here and its happening several times a day when i follow the general

Is this shit happening again where everyone posting gets banned for weeks and threads get taken down

yeah pretty much
since late march its been going on
pretty gay :-/

Unlike many Aiur protoss of similar rank and experience, Aldrion did not mind accommodating the dark templar's foreign ways when the occasion called for it. With times like these, he no longer had the luxury of intolerance. Still, he could always sense the barriers within the minds of the dark templar, even as he reached out to touch their thoughts. They seemed cold.

"Activate the cloaking field," he ordered. Zoraya gratified him with a short affirmative. The dark templar were not known for being verbose.

There was a low hum, and the interior lights dimmed as the pilot skillfully manipulated the ship's energy resources to hide its presence. Any viewers outside the ship would have sworn it had melted into the starry expanse.

"Do not be concerned, Commander." Telbrus, the second-in-command, turned to him from across the bridge. "The Aiur protoss do not need to hide in the shadows to fight!"

"Surely, your Aurigan kin have honored us too graciously by sparing you, Telbrus," Aldrion replied dryly, surveying his hulking companion with a hint of mirth. In many ways Telbrus was emblematic of his relatives—strong, brave, and a bit too proud. "But we must not betray our mission with any unnecessary displays of combat."

Zoraya turned from her control panel to address the pair of high templar farther back on the bridge. "I am reading life signatures ahead—dozens of them...." She paused to read the ship's scans. "Confirmed. They are zerg."

Darsiris, the youngest member of the crew, glanced up anxiously from the data console on the rear wall of the bridge. Though he had completed the rigorous instruction required for a zealot, his inexperience still showed in his features and mannerisms. Now his first taste of battle was seconds away, and Darsiris's mind was thick with excitement and fear.

"Prepare for combat," Aldrion ordered. "Defensive only," he added, noting how eagerly Telbrus had moved to the weapons station. Darsiris followed him nervously.

"Brace yourselves," Zoraya warned before the ship plunged into a gut-pinching spiral, looping beneath a large group of writhing monsters. They were difficult to identify when they massed together, but from experience Aldrion guessed they were mutalisks. The creatures paused in their patrol, chittering suspiciously among themselves, and then resumed their course. The dark templar took advantage of the opening to surge upward, negotiating two more groups before reaching another safe point. Aldrion was becoming quite impressed with her skill when a hard stop brought his thoughts back to their predicament.

Another group of mutalisks streamed before them in a flurry of wings and teeth. Zoraya waited intently, her eyes fixed on the viewscreen. Just when their route seemed clear, one of the grotesque creatures spun backward, making contact with the ship's shields. Its mouth gaped as if to emit a single great cry, and suddenly the ship was covered in zerg.

remember to name the thread sc2gw2 next time you make it so you don't have to manually bump the thread. the bot will do it for you

hmm... would that really work...

yup

well i'll try it. it would probably have to coincide with a new gw2 thread.. or old one
hmm...

just search sc2gw2 in the archive someone's done it before

here boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/177487885/#177487885

brb

k

brb again

back

"Fire!" Aldrion commanded, his urgency crackling through the crew members' minds like electricity. Zoraya reacted swiftly, sending the ship ducking and spinning away from the mutalisks' assault, but Telbrus and Darsiris still managed to strike their targets with surgical precision. Their weapons sent eyes, teeth, and delicate leathery wings dissolving into space as the vessel surged forward.

It was then that Aldrion sensed Telbrus's growing agitation. This was the first combat that the Aurigan had seen since Aiur due to his extensive injuries, and he was relishing his chance at vengeance against the zerg. Aldrion reached out to him psionically and winced at the unexpected intensity of his subordinate's emotions. He had never felt such white-hot fury in a protoss's mind before. Aldrion fought against Telbrus's anger, sending thoughts of calm and focus to his crew member. But Telbrus only closed himself off in response, refusing to communicate. His shots rained down through a dozen more targets, leaving a shimmering curtain of blood in their wake.

>38 posts
>6 unique ids
>5 hour old thread

absolutely pathetic. seems some people cant move on and still post in these dead ass threads

you remaining people should just make a discord to talk amongst yourselves.

i'll never stop breaking the conditioning j
you mean gay ass fucker u

is this the Veeky Forums variant of [s4s]?

we are being raided

There was no time to revel in victory. Even as the pulverized remains drifted away, a fresh group of zerg surged toward them, encircling the vessel on all sides and pummeling the shields. They were trapped.

"Zoraya, get us out of here!" Aldrion called.

"Back to Shakuras?"

"No... we have come this far. Identify the safest known coordinates near our destination."

"There is not much time, Commander!" Darsiris interjected.

"I have no data for that vicinity." Zoraya was still trying to steer defensively, but the growing number of enemies limited her options. "Searching the neighboring systems.... If we hold our fire, I can re-route power to the navigation matrix. It may be able to finish the search before the next wave arrives."

"See it done," Aldrion answered, fixing his gaze on Telbrus. The massive high templar pulled himself away from the weapons station angrily enough to startle Darsiris.

odds drink
evens don't drink

Lee Yoora added 7 new photos.
6 hrs ·

아이나비 행사~~
Ai Butterfly event ~~
·
Rate this translation

lol... old gook..her bobs tho...

younger than me 2bh

Zoraya set to work, dimming the lights to the lowest functional level and minimizing any other energy output. Without warning, the mutalisks altered their strategy and began expelling glave wurms in a concentrated area. The parasites rammed into the ship hard enough to penetrate the last of the shields. The dark templar vessel was well-crafted, but it could not withstand several blows from such a vast force. Another impact sent the ship shuddering as several of the crystal energy systems fell to half power.

“What a wonderfully intimate relationship," he said, deliberately outrageous. "And what an intensity of feeling it must generate! I often think one may have missed something in not having had a mother. And per-

haps you've missed something in not being a mother, Lenina. Imagine yourself sitting there with a little baby of your own. ...”

"The shields are down." Zoraya was hurrying, but they were taking heavy damage. Darsiris examined the viewscreen. He could see some of the smaller creatures assaulting the vessel's broken metal casing. It was impossible to shoot them now without damaging the ship as well. He caught movement from the corner of his eye and noticed a large dark shape shifting through the mutalisks, hardly visible against the beating wings. Narrowing his eyes, he tried to make out... an overlord?

"How long?" Aldrion demanded.

"Almost complete..."

Darsiris shuddered as the creature advanced, its numerous crimson eyes seeming to center on him through the ship's viewscreen. With a massive groan, the hull began to crack, and all of the zerg rushed toward the opening. They were so close, he could count the teeth between their viciously curved fangs. He felt the ship shake as the damaged sector became depressurized for a few seconds before automatically sealing the breach. Zoraya concentrated on the progress monitor as she counted seconds, half-seconds....

"Now!"

The ship winked into darkness.

Darsiris suppressed his initial disgust as he opened his eyes to see a dark templar's severed nerve cords immediately before him. The cranial appendages allowed the protoss to enter the Khala, but only when they were intact. He knew that the dark templar had chosen to truncate them, but it was still jarring to see the mutilation up close. He would rather lose his life than the link to his people.

any sex in there or nah?

yeah probably

He realized that he and the rest of the crew must have fallen in the confusion. Zoraya had scarcely waited for the ship to seal itself before she had warped it away from the zerg. Relaxing, he began to examine her more leisurely. Aside from the cords, her dark features were symmetrical and marked with intelligence. Even beauty.

Wincing, she regained consciousness. Her large opalescent eyes opened to meet his.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

Her brow furrowed, and she seemed confused by his consideration. "I am."

Darsiris tilted his head gently in a protoss gesture of kindness. He saw that Aldrion and Telbrus were uninjured across the bridge.

"What are the damages, Zoraya?" Aldrion inquired, rising to his feet gingerly.

"Part of the hull has been destroyed.... Many of the ship's non-essential systems are not functioning or are working at reduced capacity.... I was able to isolate the compromised portion of the hull, but I do not know how effective it will be, given the damage to the surrounding areas...." She paused to read the ship's latest updates on the control panel in front of her. "The shattered crystals seem to be causing the scanners to fail."

"Can we reach our objective?" Aldrion leaned against one of the banisters that divided the command center from Zoraya's seat at the navigation console below.

"With a few adjustments. It may not be the smoothest ride, but I think it will suffice."

"If only we had a proper ship from Aiur," Telbrus lamented before Aldrion silenced him with a warning look.

"Let us proceed." Aldrion turned back to Zoraya. "Telbrus and I will check the damaged area to ensure that it is properly sealed. Darsiris, keep an eye out for any unusual activity along our course." He quit the room silently, his movement marked by the peculiar elegance native to the protoss.

"You did very well," Darsiris said to the dark templar pilot after Aldrion and Telbrus left. "Do not be concerned about Telbrus; his situation is complicated." Darsiris had seen the Aurigan before in one of the rehabilitation wards on Shakuras. They had not been formally introduced at that time, but Darsiris couldn't help but feel sympathetic toward another injured refugee of Aiur—especially a fellow warrior.

lol
too bad theres no bot that can replicate our complex and fun posting styles...

"Indeed," she said stonily.

"None of our ships could have done better in that situation... and certainly none of our pilots."

Zoraya glanced up at him in surprise. The zealot was young, and she supposed that his time on Shakuras had altered some of the traditional prejudices. "Thank you. Sometimes I worry that reunification has only widened the gap between our two peoples."

"But here we are—a mixed crew—on a vital mission. Maybe change is upon us."

"Yet I am the only dark templar."

Darsiris shifted uncomfortably. "The executor is not overly fond of your people. But she will learn in time."

"Like Telbrus?" Zoraya remarked unhappily.

"The executor appointed Aldrion to lead this mission. He has fought beside the dark templar with dignity and honor in many missions."

"He is one of few."

"Maybe that is why she wants him to decide whether or not we will reactivate the colossi, starting with this one," Darsiris said. "Though in his heart, I think Aldrion would rather leave them all at rest."

"Perhaps his wish will be granted. Any number of disasters could have occurred since the Kalath Intercession."

hmm i usually read the threads before posting but this is too much...

just read every post with fewer than three lines

should work pretty well!

this is the jays dream
his utopia

"That is true, of course," Darsiris replied, privately amused that his pilot companion would think of such technicalities. "The craftsmanship of our people was unequalled even then, but time favors the unexpected."

"The colossi's destructive power was enough that they were sealed away for centuries, and yet they may not even be operational now."

"You feel our mission is in vain?"

"No. My people have always loved Aiur. We share the devastation of the refugees on Shakuras. A weapon that can help us fight the zerg must be investigated, no matter how dangerous or uncertain it is." She lowered her head gently and met Darsiris's gaze. Her strange appearance had made him uncomfortable at first, but conversing with her was proving to be deeply interesting. "Besides, there is a certain excitement in uncovering a weapon after hundreds of years."

Darsiris was pleased with her answer. "Who knows what the Conclave would think if they saw us here, desperate enough to reactivate what they forbade?" He stared up into the ship's oval viewscreen, brilliant with the light of distant galaxies. It reminded him of an old childhood dream that the stars themselves were an ancient code, cut into the dark parchment of the sky by the creators and then gradually forgotten over time....

i hate myself i want to die i want to kill myself

"I do not think Executor Selendis could have found anyone who would worry about this more than you do," Telbrus said, staring at his commander. The ship's corridors were littered with debris, requiring the two warriors to walk single file. Aldrion was quick to take the lead.

brap

"I think that is precisely why she found me," Aldrion replied. The ship's ongoing journey seemed to be aggravating some of the damage on the vessel, and the ceiling rumbled in periodic despair. When he focused on the noise, he felt sure that it was getting louder.... "Wait, Telbrus—"

well done

>StarCraft II StarLeague 17h

"What?" As Telbrus glanced upward, an unexpected vibration caught him off guard. One of the ceiling panels worked itself loose, spilling luminescent coils beside the two protoss.

"We are not alone here." Aldrion stared at the ceiling warily.

Telbrus followed his commander's gaze. "I will head in." With easy grace, he grasped the sides of the empty frame where the panel had been and lifted himself into the narrow service passage. After a moment, Aldrion followed.

"Search this side. I will take the other," Aldrion said, crouching to fit himself in the small space. He wasn't sure what he would encounter in the unfamiliar vessel, but the majority of the tunnel seemed to be undamaged, making the persistent rattling all the more bewildering.

"Search this side. I will take the other," Aldrion said, crouching to fit himself in the small space. He wasn't sure what he would encounter in the unfamiliar vessel, but the majority of the tunnel seemed to be undamaged, making the persistent rattling all the more bewildering.

Telbrus gave an affirmative and crawled away from Aldrion. His wide-set shoulders pressed against the walls uncomfortably, but he was far too concerned to let that stall him. Then his hand slid against something wet and thick. He looked down at his palm slowly, watching the liquid slide between his fingers in horror.

He could just make out a fanged mouth in the darkness ahead, its teeth gleaming as it rushed toward him.

"We have arrived," Zoraya stated, shifting the ship's engines into a neutral state.

Darsiris moved toward the viewscreen to survey their location. A handful of planets was scattered amid a field of asteroids—scarred, rocky spheres devoid of life and atmosphere. The sun was in its death throes, lacking the energy to emit more than a thin red light from its depleted core. Within a few centuries, the entire system would be plunged into darkness.

"This is the resting place of a colossus?" he exclaimed.

"This is one of the recorded coordinates," Zoraya affirmed quietly.

"They must have chosen this region for its remoteness.... There are so few warp gates, and it is particularly far from any of them. Searching these asteroids individually would take lifetimes."

"The positioning has shifted in some areas, but the colossus should be easy enough to locate with the information from the preserver," Zoraya replied, referring to one of the rare, gifted Aiur protoss who were capable of carrying the memories of their people. Few preservers had survived the chaos of recent years, and their knowledge was more valuable than ever.

Unexpectedly, Telbrus's voice cut into Darsiris's thoughts. "The ship's scanners—are they up yet?"

Darsiris paused to examine the status updates. "Not in your location. The damage will take some time to repair. Is everything alright?"

"There is something on the ship...." Telbrus's thoughts shifted abruptly as a sudden movement drew his attention.

"Telbrus!" Darsiris cried, reaching out psionically to the high templar. Telbrus was too distracted to respond to him directly, but Darsiris felt the Aurigan's surge of might as he gathered his psionic energy and focused it on his enemy then, a jolt of grim satisfaction.

"It is dead," Telbrus said, twisting backward to catch a glimpse of Aldrion in the narrow tunnel, but there was only darkness.

"There are more of them on my side." Aldrion's thoughts streamed urgently to the entire crew. "We need to land the ship. Now!"

Zoraya accelerated into the asteroid field, swerving expertly to avoid numerous meteors and planetoids. The proximity beacon began to flash enthusiastically on the viewscreen as the ship's destination—a hollowed tooth of an asteroid—spun closer into view. With a swift corkscrew spin, Zoraya drove the vessel toward the center of the rock and stopped just above the surface. She was readying the landing gear when a sudden observation made her pause.

is that guy on the right going to hurt scarscar?!

somebody stop him....

school shooter get down

*gets up*

*gets down with it*

just stop making threads, losers. no one cares about this shit game anymore

please kill me

just bought this, ready to own noobs

pretty pricey