/dag/ - Dragon Age General #1075

Simply the Best Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #2 comic is out

Sales:
N/A

NOTE:
>/dag/ is for Dragon Age, not other games!
>Leliana is the best girl and bullying her is punishable by slapping!

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Cuddling with Leliana.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to get comfy!
youtube.com/watch?v=EAANKFPchtA

Friendly reminder to ignore the whiny user and off-topic posters!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvheHR9JSJo
youtube.com/watch?v=QRAgxLYHLNE
youtube.com/watch?v=tgUgFqXaU4g
youtube.com/watch?v=1h_u3-mTZug
youtube.com/watch?v=1Mlhnt0jMlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*sighs*

the shit I put up with

Merrill

Just don't post here. Let him samefag this shit into oblivion.

>whiny user is already whining

Let's all recreate our Inquisitors in Fallout 4!

Um, I don't have that game anymore, user!
youtube.com/watch?v=vvheHR9JSJo

Hahren?

Should I make a new proper thread or not? I am confused.

No, user!

Just leave it. We can worry about making a better thread next time.

Define proper thread first

Just FYI, the user you replied to is a dirty shem, pretending to be a beautiful Elf.

>image
Honestly, same. I was hoping for Varric initially, and when he got confirmed as non-romanceable I gave Solas a look and figured I'd go for him at some point later on, since I already had an idea for my first Inquisitor and wanted her to be a dwarf. Then that ended up being two files started alongside each other, and then I left my Dwarfquisitor to rot in the Hinterlands because it turned out I liked how mages worked, and then the Fade kiss happened and I was smitten. Arguably the best turn of events of my entire experience with the series, since I don't think it would've had the same impact if I hadn't romanced him blind.

>I liked being dream-raped
Stockholm much? Get help.

>dream-rape
What the fuck are you on about? Lavellan's the one who initiates it.

Best /dag/ poster.

user's forced srs..

I got spoiled on tumblr and was intrigued. A week later I bought the game just to romance him.

Good to hear you liked him user. A similar thing happened to me with Leliana in Origins.

I'm sorry, user. Getting spoiled for games is seriously the worst.

Yeah, I liked his personality, and I was just assuming it was another stilted Bioware romance. Until the Fade happened and it turned into "Okay, now I get to kiss him and lock in the relationship, wait he's coming back for another holy SHIT."

But you weren't all in for Leliana at first? That's kind of surprising to hear. How'd you get to like her?

Actually, I don't mind being spoiled. It's more about the tropes and the journey for me. I can read the same story over and over again, if it hits the right buttons.

Yeah? That's good, at least you can enjoy it. Personally I prefer to figure things out for myself. It feels like I'm cheating if I get spoiled.

I had planned to romance Origins' poster-character, Morrigan, from the beginning. I was not aware how romance works in Bioware games, so I ended up flirting with both Morrigan and Leliana. After completing Morrigan's romance, I accidentally spoke with Leliana outside Orzammar, and she got all sad and angry about my dual relationship. Leliana's breakup dialogue made me so sad that I had to reload my 6 hours old save, just so I can properly romance her without Morrigan's intrusion. The more I got to know Leliana's character, the more I liked her. I had to redo all of the Orzammar/Deep Roads portion again, but it was well worth it.

Damn son, that's actually really cute.

Iron Bull is a deep character!

Nigga you on some more shit

Iron Bull is a Qun apologist and a swine, and I'll have nothing to do with him or his ilk.

Leliana user and Solas user are the OTP!!

>OTP consists of two people who are into two different fictional characters
I'm not entirely convinced that'd work, user.

>two people

You know Leliana user isn't me, right?

>Leliana is the worst bitch and bullying her is commendable!

>Where is my Warden?
Burying Leliana without a coffin.

Friendly reminder to ignore the Leliana cancer and the husbando posters!

Rude user!

If you'd stop spamming lel posts people might like her more. Just a thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=QRAgxLYHLNE

Maybe if /dag/ wasn't dead as fuck people wouldn't whine about Leliana user so much, user.

There's not really much we can do about that, though. Not unless DA4 gets announced at any rate.

Bumping the thread with a highly relevant video.
youtube.com/watch?v=tgUgFqXaU4g

It's a shame that the ambient music only shows up in bursts when it's as nice as this.

Loghain did nothing wrong
Vae Victis

Oh god what?

If I see one more Leliana shitpost...

No sir, not from me

Bull's the companion in Inquistion I liked the least I think. Weekes hyped him up and I was disappointed with what we got.

No goblins allowed

NICE

That's just Solas

Post characters who are basically you

>tfw ywn kiss Sera
>tfw ywn suck on those juicy plump lips
>tfw she will never tease your throbbing dick with her delicious dripping wet lips
>tfw she will never wrap them around it and suck the living soul out of you

why the fuck isnt she straight
fuck bioware desu

>Sera is straight
>cucks you with Solas

>Sera isn't straight
>Cucks Solas with my Lavellan

I see you fixed her upper lip, nice!

...I don't think I've ever posted her before.

Last thread there was an user that were posting a very similar Lavellan

I guess most elves look the same :^)

>I guess most elves look the same :^)
Not mine!

step aside!

>the elf who wakes the Inquisitor up after the first attempt to close the Breach becomes the Inquisitor

>you will never explore the meridian
>you will never explore ryder-1
>you will never save the quarians
>you will never get your mother out of stasis

i actually was trying to copy her look, she was one of the cutest characters i have ever seen

The fuck is this thing

An "elf". The forest folk.

Who do all elf-fags use the same hair and give them bug eyes?

Charter a cute

dalish is better tho

josie is the best girl

:(
Words can hurt you know

The voice ruins her

Have they ever implied that the scout she hooked up with survived Haven or not?

Also I wish she was a rather more fledged NPC like Harding. I'd talk to her often. Maybe she and Harding would hang in the Skyhold Tavern and have banters and stuff.

Man, there are so many things that could be done with Skyhold, it could be one of the comfiest hubs ever made by mankind, if only Bioware had some real fucking talent.

Grow a spine you damn treehugger!

I don't think the scout ever appears again. She's dating Tessa during DA:I according to the shitty comics so I guess it's for the best
>Also I wish she was a rather more fledged NPC like Harding
You can talk to her in crestwood, and it wouldn't make sense for her to be in Skyhold because she's the boss of Leliana's keep

Make me fgt!

>You can talk to her in crestwood, and it wouldn't make sense for her to be in Skyhold because she's the boss of Leliana's keep
Ah, I remember, true.
>She's dating Tessa during DA:I
I totally forgot that comic existed.
So I guess Tessa and Carver v2.0 will be in DA4 because there was not much interesting about that comic.

>we will never have griffons

brb killing myself

But you can't come back

That's dumb but also kinda funny.

A-am I a pretty, non-derivative elf?

the way you placed the mouth/nose, make you jaw seems way too thin

You know, I thought you guys were joking, but you really all do make your elves look alike, don't you? They're not even pretty, their faces are way too pinchy and pointy for that.

Y-you too...

youtube.com/watch?v=1h_u3-mTZug

I'm not the one making the exact same elf with slightly different hair and eye colors, but okay. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Look who decided to join us in Therinfal Redoubt

It's details like that that make me really love Champions of the Just. I'd do it more often if it didn't mean locking Samson out of the story.

It's also a bit annoying how Dorian greatly disapproves regardless of whether you leash the templars or let them go because he's mad that you didn't help him. It's still much better than the adventures of zombie Leliana and Marty McFly though
>can make Barris a knight commander instead of only having useless Fiona in your stronghold
>get to explore a cool castle
>having Calpernia as your nemesis means less Cullen screentime

You can avoid that by just not going to Redcliffe until after Skyhold, if I remember correctly. I just love the atmosphere so much, they really nailed how unsettling and creepy it is having a demon try to possess you. Shame about the Cullen part, though.

>shame about cullen
That's a positive thing for me, I don't like Cullen

Neither do I, I'm saying it's a shame you get saddled with him for going with the mages. It's hard to enjoy having Samson as a rival when I have to put up with Cullen's constant bitching about him.

Pillars of Eternity is coming to consoles!

>That's a positive thing for me, I don't like Cullen
>Neither do I

Hes like the most vanilla, agreeable dude. How can you not like him?

Ah, white cis male.

>white cis male
... No? I've never liked him. I thought he was bland in Origins and I don't understand why enough people loved him that they felt the need to override shove him into DA2 and Inquisition. His skin color and gender have no bearing on that whatsoever.

That's racist... I think....
I misunderstood you, I agree about his bitching being annoying, dealing with Samson could have been an opportunity to humanize Cullen a bit if he showed some empathy but all he did was talk about how Samson is evil because he's an addict (which implies that Cullen thinks he's good because he's trying to quit lyrium, like who gives a fuck dude)

*to override Gaider and shove him into DA2 and Inquisition. My bad.

Sounds like it would be unfun to play!
He's boring and there's not a single thing about him that I find likable

>youtube.com/watch?v=1Mlhnt0jMlg
GoTfus...