Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

ATTENTION: This thread might have random spam, talk to us by joining a guild here: discord.gg/greCqvQ

OR
Guilds: pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
Guides: pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKCh2Jhmn80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How're those PvP changes Veeky Forums?

dead game

>i have to come up with something for NG

Do you think Sidon could look Link in the eye knowing that he dicked his sister?

>GamePro

More like DudeBro

It was still Bullshit for english speakers 2bh

Is it true that the baboon is the official cutie here?

That's amazing tech.

You'll be able to fight Bart in like two days when the VI event launches, don't worry about it

Jesus christ that's an awful fucking paint job on the bingo board
lemme see if I can unfuck it at all

Solid user, we got a new map, but for customs only.

The following wallpapers were originally available from Unreal's web site - they are 90s quality.

Returning to Veeky Forums. someone not spam please tell me why the GW2 threads specifically are getting ruined?

(((not a spampost)))
Someone from here made a spambot which doesn't need user input and he's keeping it running for funsies. The bot posts from multiple ip's and the posts are copied from other boards, which means that there's no way to delete posts unless the janitor reads every post and determines if the context is right.

What is scary is that this could be done at many other places. After some time it will be feasible to generate completely human-like posts and fakenews with computers and the botspam will pollute every news aggregator and forum.

every jap game ever, i kind of got used to it though

>Lebioda is a Northern prophet centered around Ban Ard
>In Toussaint for some reason

Could CDPR grow an imagination please? It worked with HoS.

SNES version = original version so I'd prefer that by default

As long as the translation properly captures the intended mood of the dialogue I'l be happy with it

Picked up

Replace animated series with BotW Link

>Tekken was a such big deal because it BTFO'd Virtua Fighter.
Gameplay is totally subjective but you're insane if you thought Tekken looked better than VF2 which came out like half a year earlier.

You're a fucking kid then.

alright after one bump i am giving it up

I was thinking maybe you can beat it with one of these ideas:
1: Renaming the general to something the bot can't pick up
2: Making a new /gw2g/ when the current one gets botted to drain its resources as well as a way to make mods look at the threads to see what's going on

Stop SHILLING your YouTube channel here it's against the rules. Also you stole my EPIC and original gentel-apes picture and put it in your new sub vid you stealing whore.

About $150, OP. It isn't one of the most sought after models of the A8 but it's also not one of the more common ones either.

youtube.com/watch?v=YKCh2Jhmn80
SOON

double ded

Damn right. Now I think it's finally time for me to go to bed. Gonna be so tired at work tomorrow.

Open world fps like fallout 4 except you move very fast and guns don't reload. You can pick up guns from dead enemies. No dialogue options, just follow some fuck if you want a quest or something.

>gf

Mayhem Mansion!

I haven't seen that before at all and this screenshot freaks the hell out of me.

You're using the best team you've got, depending on boon/bane of the units and what their skills are.

Oh, I made a stupid 'shots fired' gif like 4 years ago, here

Tactics is the best FF of all time.

Not the GBA ones tho...

WHERES MY NIGGA MOKUJIN.

I always set it to bright because I hate not being able to see - even if that's the point of the map I really don't care.

good job moving the goal post

>historically, all new classes are OP
>gets proven wrong
>well im actually talking about "advanced" classes
>you know, the kind of classes that hasnt shown up yet
historically my fucking ass

>250 Shotgun Shells
>Kills only 3 people
What a literal shitter

Also, i said i used to play it around the late 90's/early 00's. I never said it was made in that period. Turns out it was released in 93. Learn to read and fuck you.

G36E battlefield 2

pretty much the same with me...we loved RE5 Co-Op qnd also because at least the classic characters are there and they are fun

RE6 bring boring New characters and makes the old classics boring too...fucking horrible.

>that point towards the end where they're fucking running in circles shooting at eachother's feet

>oversensitive
Hey, I'm not the one who complaining about a misspelling.

Because it's garbage you fucking hipster.

Don't care, just want my CTR remaster.

Wait I thought Nintendo had a patent on the docking technology specifically so there couldn't be cheap third party versions?

just make a scenario where you go back in time to an AU and kidnap broxigar the day before he starts fighting

It's like that friend who insists he found the Pokegods in Pokemon Red or the one who swears Kitana gets naked in UMK3.

larger maps and squads just make an already easy game slow and boring
the class system is also retarded
The only thing I like over the original is the ability to flee from battles

>back when PC wasn't superior

You mean the 80s?

speaking of D5 I just finished it and man Seraphina got shit all over, I almost feel bad
Her denial was delicious too

I'm never going to make it.

*builds manmne and triforce*
pshhh... a broke blade is more than enough for the likes of you... kid

Today I read Jew Undertale fan fiction.

sorry my connection took a shit and I lagged into a charge attack twice. 1m is ok though right? no bully please.

>go on twitch
>search up FFV out of boredom
>mfw all the streams with face cams are all pasty white neckbeards

Why is this game so popular among these types of people? Seriously, go on Twitch right now if you don't believe me.

It's true.

I want a cute Senran daughter to light off fireworks with and buy ice cream for.

>only one thing to say
>proceed to a thousand words after that one thing

You don't even need an antivirus, if you have a brain and common sence you aren't getting viruses, i only run malware bytes every 4 months and i have never been infected with shit, windows defender literally is all you need.

What did you expect?

>my idol Jack told me that raw meat is good for you

I'M GOIN' GHOST

But I love final fantasy. It's my favorite game for PS4.

Persona 5 should have been more political. The main villain is the leading candidate for prime minister of Japan, but at no point did his ideology even get referenced any further than "I'm smart, everyone else is dumb."

If the first game is about uncovering the truth about the past, then you are spoilered by playing prequel first.

>bought this game like 2 years ago
>remember about it like 2 weeks ago
>serial number invalid

What the fuck

rip dorfposting

And why is it a place for you?

what makes the remake a distinctly different game?

>editing tweets to make threads
In the Summer time when the shitposting is fine

Sony always wins baby

what makes the remake a distinctly different game?

Source, please

Source, you faglord?

Try it user

I wish it had a bigger impact on the series, but at least it gave us the Shy Guys.

isn't tale of genji the oldest known book? it's long as fuck and dry, but it's pretty tightly crafted dude

WE (u)

Really nobody?
All i know is that its not Mob Rule of Gangsters, this game came out way before it, early 90's or even an 80's game and it was all pretty simplified.

Does anyone know where to find this particular simple UI mod? I've found variations but they're a bit duller and not as bright.

Is there a new leak since the ele spec one ?

What should he look like?

If I see one more Leliana shitpost...

>screencapping a 4 kill win
Even in squads this is objectively shit.

Don't make your maincharacter a pure mage, thief or druid for starters.

Yes it was.

>i got data cap
retard

Right because those matchups ever happen. Any time winning or losing "matters" people are playing good decks against good decks and how much they cost doesn't come into it at all.

Lobbies.

>brawler is female only
Guess I'll just make that Priest.

Super is retro, Fusion is not.
Both are pretty good and Fusion is a sequel to Super, to you should play both anyway.

Where do I start the series? Is there different versions of the first?

Too true, what's crazier is that megaman fans somehow want EVEN MORE sequels, I mean, nigger there's been over 40 games in the franchise already, ain't that enough?

I always preferred the secondary fire over primary and even the rocket launcher because of the damage alone is enough to drain a shield belt

>play t5
>5 t67 on the enemy team
>mfw

3>4>2>7>1>5>6

Step aside shitters