Spent your entire child and teenage life waiting to be able to drive

>spent your entire child and teenage life waiting to be able to drive
>now that you can drive, all cars are automatic, anemic three cylinder hybrid self driving cuckboxes
>cars of all forms will be banned entirely within 10 years

Time to commit suicide I suppose, no other reason to live now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JlLUpsVgj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Being a virgin and not building your own like Chad.

>not hooning the vital fluids out of your body in a 5-speed Geo Metro on auto-x
Memes.

>implying auto companies will turn away $$$ from consumers who demand gas engines
>implying auto companies claiming to go "full electric" isn't a PR meme
>implying Trump with the power of Kekistan won't destroy emissions-free cuckboxes and the EPA.

>unironically believing self driving cars will become the new norm
back to r*ddit

Meanwhile, it is currently the best time to be alive in the history of humanity if you like motorcycles.
There are so many different choice, we are seeing the last hoorah of petrol engines before bikes go electric and it is glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JlLUpsVgj4

If Tyrone can already have a self driving car what makes you think they won't become the new norm in 5 years?

>self-driving car
>almost gets him into a head-on collision
k

dude 2 cycle engines as a form of transportation are banned but that doesn't mean you can't go buy a sick ass willy popping 1970 Kawasaki H2 750. cars aren't going away anytime soon.

>implying anyone wants to watch races without engine sounds
>implying anyone wants to race electrics/diesels

>bikes
>go electric
The range issues, dear god. They're already bad enough when they make actual power

>150 miles a tank? huh, i must have been gentle on the throttle this week. with all that money i saved i think i'll be able to make my exhaust louder.

Veeky Forums is in such denial, autonomous cars will be affordable for the mainstream within 10 years lmao

No they won't, there's so many issues with autonomous driving to work out that retarded 'HURRR 10 YHEAR' time frame is the sort of shit spouted out by morons who thinks that 'Machine Learning' is legitimate A.I. because some well-dressed bimbo on the Today show said it was.

Stop being retarded.

This

Hell we will have autunomous ride sharing services everywhere by 2020.

bikes will go electric soon yes.
as soon as the range is 300km and the weight is less than petrol engines which it will be soon bikes will all go electric.

Read a bit about the zero SR, leading electric bike rn with 110nm torque, 63 hp, 169kg and a proposed 160km range, although they admitted to using eco mode at 30hp for it. A loading takes 8 hours, half of it with their 700$ loading gear, and the bike is really overpriced compared to the big producers. It will be a really long way for electric bikes, especially as less bikers will use them, and luckily the goverments regulate them less than cars

Forgot to add, it can only produce full power for 14minutes, and the 30hp topspeed is 110kmh, and the lack of gears is probably a downside

ICE cars won't be banned any time soon. Even if manufacturers started making only electric cars from now on (they won't), there are too many people who can't afford new cars, so there would still be a massive used market to choose from. And like said, 2 stroke road bikes have been banned decades ago for a similar reason, and you can still buy one if you want.

>self-driving cars
lol fuck that
If those ever become mainstream I'll sell my daily driver and only ever drive on the track.

>tfw when gas cars are slowly dying out you will be old and hopefully have the money to drive one of the last few gas shitboxes
This production ban will reduce new car sales and make everybody buy old used cars, probably increasing total emissions at first

ICE cars won't be banned any time soon.

Oh they will in Europe. Look at how strict shit is already. Only like 1% of the population drives anyways.