You have 50k to build the ULTIMATE sleeper, what do you do?

As topic says, say you have 50,000 and instead of going the route of a corvette or something related, you are going for the hands down fastest sleeper, just a hypothetical (mostly)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qJHhZ1eFv9E
youtube.com/watch?v=NGT08670Xds
youtube.com/watch?v=NQPNw7R2Zq0
wardtro.de/html/projekte.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buy a Yugo
>buy a john deere engine
>turbocharge it
>put K&N filters to increase top speed from 50 mph to 51 mph
>add racing seats to increase mph from 51 to 52
>put it in my garbage
>jump in my shitbox camry and drive that instead

I'd buy a fox platfrom ford ltd/mercury marquis and stuff a coyote in it. Tighten up the suspension bits and add bigger brakes under the biggest steelies i can find. If budget allows nitrous or boost.

>2005-2007 Focus ST
>Kugel RWD swap
>KW V3's
>RY45 swap

r-sti

i fuckin stuff three engines into something

I'd find a way to blow 50k on a Shityota Crappolla

For my sleeper, I'd start with a GT86. No joke... it's nearly known round the world as an unpolished turd. I'd then polish it by:

>I6 single turbo swap
>forged internals
>lighten the shit out of it
>grippy clutch
>big brake
>decent coils
>fat tires
And the only rice I'd do would be TE37s and very poorly installed fender flares. Could probably lure anyone with confidence into a dogfight and come out strong, and could probably be done for $50k-ish

Buy a 2nd gen dakota, swap in a 6.4 hemi and new transmission, get wide back tires and spend the rest on whatever

What a fucking retard

10k on suspension, rollcage, chass welding etc etc.
The rest on as much battery and power as I can cram in there.

>buy a Camaro SS
>stick a V12 in it
Shabam

>keep my geo metro another 5 years
>source junk tesla's for parts
>install parts in geo metro
>myevgeo.jpg
>profit

MRS
>replace all suspension components to lose weight
>custom make super lightweight wheels that look like OEM
>featherweight brides with fake toyota seat covers
>no k20 swap or anything just a 10,000 redline 1zz SC
>chassis spotwelded for rigidity, custom AI designed chassis reinforcements
>flat bottom
>custom made coilovers focused on light weight
>little ductail to reduce rear end lift
>new brakes to try and get 60-0 from 110ft to 100ft
Basically a very well handling MRS that looks stock.
Doesn't need anything else really other than less weight and better suspension

the normal 86 is already an anti-sleeper, where it looks faster than what it is especially to non-car people. So if you did this upgrade it'll turn into a car that is fast and looks fast - which is not a sleeper.

>buy 2000 rav4 with awd
>already got a shit ton of room in the engine bay
>slap a v8 in there
Boom, all reason to live distinguished

>Lexus Altezza / IS300
>go ham

>a sleeper Yugo

Literally been my dream car since I was a kid.
That or a Gremlin in a nasty purple color.
I want people to laugh. Then I want them to cough because of the dust my Gremlin or Yugo kicks up, so that they can go fuck themselves.

>anti sleeper
so a waker?

you probably dont have to wait. Tesla QC is doesnt exist

yeah, whenever i see an 86 i feel as if my alarm clock went off

All you guys are posting are slow pieces of shit...i can smoke the fuck out of these in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:
10 point cage with Parachute
3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
spec-R full drag suspension
Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
1 044 bosch pump
1200 rc injectors
golden eagle sleeved block
cp 10:1 pistons
Eagle rods
arp headstuds
oem h22 headgasket
Balance shaft delete
competition clutch twin disc
Port and polished head
skunk2 valve springs and retainers
Str cam gears
crower stage 1 cams
aluminium radiator with slim fan
gsr transmission with itr lsd.
qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
k20 rbc manifold
qsd throttle body spacer
blox 70mm throttle body
4bar omni map sensor
6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
hks bov
Garret 102mm turbocharger.
Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
44mm tial wastegate
Custom water to air intercooler set up
aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
tuned on chipped p28
13 inch volks drag rims
2 15 inch volks rear rims
arp extended wheel studs
si cluster
150 shots of nitrous

im making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be

But my original point was that it's mostly known as a joke as far as speed is concerned. Good basic setup sure, but isn't going to win any speed contests.

Realistically the only people who would try to race would be people who know at least a bit about how slow it is stock, and is mostly driven by boyracers who have zero chance at any contest win.

Would be fun to pull up to a Terminator and be seen as some punk, then show him taillights

Get a plane jane 83 Buick Regal and drop a twin turbo lsx in it, improve the brakes, suspension and reinforce the fuck outta the frame.

Proceed to troll ricers

>Focus ST
>sleeper

Go back to the bus

Buy a Ferrari engine off eBay and put it into the most unassuming RWD Italian shitbox I can find.

stroked 540ish ci big block chevy single turbo and a th400 crammed into a last gen chevy s10.

Whats even better is you could easily tub the entire rear section out for some fat ass tires without it being seen if you put a cover over the bed.

but G20 literally was available with awd and sr20det
may i would just upgrade electronics "a bit", and add adaptive dampers

>Dodge Ram Van
>Swap Turbo Barra
>Blast Van Halen

You do know that a lot of people already have swapped in bigger and faster engines into the 86 twins, right? There are so many people on YouTube right now with Ferrari engine and 2JZs in this car. Wouldn't be surprising if another person would do it.

Hellcat motor in a beat to shit Chevy K20

>2008 Kia Rio piece of shit.
>b16b with a bolt-on low inertia turbo.
>replace full drive train.

Would still be a hunk of crap but it would confuse the fuck out of everyone.

Twingo with VTAK

>Panda 4x4 1.2
>put a turbo
>become an absolute madman

youtu.be/qJHhZ1eFv9E

It's time to post this list again.

>pre-facelift B5 Passat 2.8 V6 4Motion
>rip out old drivetrain, replace with B5 S4 drivetrain
>bigger turbos, forged internals, 2.8 heads, 3.0 stroker crank, bigger/better flowing intercoolers, you know the drill, basically a fully built 2.7TT that puts out ~800hp
>add base model bumpers
>tiny fake exhaust sticking out from under the bumper, the actual exhaust dumps out somewhere under the car
>1.6 badging

Also steelies.

Nissan GTR with top Alpha kit, something like 1800hp
Stance it on bags and remove any visual cues related to its real power

Crown Comfort RB30 swap

Mid engine from Hayabusa into a first gen Twingo. Give it wider tyres and AWD too.

I've actually been thinking about it in order to make it into a rally car. Only to kill shitters in their expensive Fiestas and shit.

DO IT FAGGOT

I've seen this done to a Punto 1.2

It was btfoing many cars with larger engines in a local auto cross comp

Isuzu (any) with an supercharged LS1 swap
Did I win?

>fiesta
>expensive
c'mon now....

Smallblock Chevy swap a Grumman LLV

>late 2000s town car
>cobra swap
>supercharger
It would be glorious.

>e36 sedan 2.5L
>stroke to 3L
>turbo
>itb
>built engine, rods, pistons, ports
>2din radio
>oem+ style gauges, probably lcd screen in vent.
>full creature comforts
>sound deadening

Comfortable 600hp, sleeper on the outside, stunner on the inside.

>2.5L
>comfortable 600hp
>this is what bmw fags actually believe

13B Autozam.

Someone doesn't know ST used to be just another trim level

>turbo 3.0L stroker
>2.5L
Pick one
Learn to read

>WRONG

sleeper geo metro with more comfort as well

I did say to stroke it to 3L.
Then a turbo on a built low CR engine, 600 would be pretty easy.

Turbo LS1 in my MN pajero

No one expects the power to weight ratio and launch ability of a JEE TEE ARUU to be hidden in a fat old 4WD, right?

pp 3-rotor shitbox chevy cavalier with ten mufflers so nobody would know

Nothing about the GT-R is sleeper, retard.

PT Bruiser build. Get some srt4 guts in it and build the piss our of it

V8 swap a Volvo 740 wagon with limited slip diff.

It would be a total sleeper in Sweden since it's a very common car that isn't known for it's power. Having one it the winter would make for some serious fun in the snow.

I think to have a proper sleeper you need to remove all thoughts from the mind of the person you're trolling that your vehicle is even capable of being tuned, Wenny's delivery van Royal Nail comes to mind there.

youtube.com/watch?v=NGT08670Xds

Not massively impressive by today's standards (380bhp) but a 50k budget would take care of that.

Patrician.

>implying nobody has done that

>also implying they don't just use a 2JZ and make you look like a fool

>it'll turn into a car that is fast and looks fast
>talkin about a 80s Shityota POS
holy fuck with these shills saying the most retarded and unrealistic things ever

he's talking about the GT86/BRZ you assblasted autist

Buy Taurus SHO, get Turbochargers upgraded and a tune.

1. Gen Twingo with Volvo 850 T5r Engine, AWD, engine completely reworked, bigger turbo, intercooler, intake, 1cell kat for the TÜV kek, but very silent exhaust. Wheels bigger but try to keep the stock rims somehow. Maybe lower the car a littles bit.

Slepper for 5k:
Diesel Twingo with Supercharger Kit.

Stock Sleeper:
Volvo 850 T5r

You'd have to remove the SHO badges. Everyone already knows SHOs are factory sleepers.

>hurr durr i like subaru toyota
Whats the deal with those poser fraud GT-R style switches on the dash? You know the switches in the GT-R for drive modes and suspension settings that the posermobile has for Rear Defog and Recirc? LOL Explain how wannabe that crap is pls.

what?

what the fuck are you talking about?

I was just pointing out that you seemed to be confusing the 86 and the AE86, because the 86 looks fast but the AE86 does not

But what about the poser shit on that toyota subaru miata rx8?

LS swap my W124 Mercedes Benz.

>instead of going the route of a corvette or something related
Alright then, there is also turbobandit.com that sells 1200hp turbo kits for it's existing M103 engine. Alternatively swap it's M103 engine with OM606 engine and superturbo it.

Use the left-over funds to replace the swaybars (and possibly some other suspension components) with 500E ones and to make the car look like it looked when it rolled out of the factory 30 years ago.

I don't give a damn lol

I already own this. It’s called a PT Cruiser GT. With all the Mopar Stage 3+ stuff on it, it runs an 11.3second 1/4 mile on pump gas and street tires. Kicks ass at autocross too.

>Sleepers
Epitome of benchracer culture

Idiot thinks the Nissan invented toggle switches with the GT-R.

Buy one of these, do nothing

A 90s 2-door impreza with a full-built STi EJ257 drivetrain swap (incl trans & LSDs), GT3076r, a ton of mods, and ratty exterior.

Buy a fit
Remove everything but one seat
Buy tons of bad decisions stickers
Cover car with bad decisions

Bad decisions

I spend 10k on a Pontiac Grand Ville station wagon, 10k on a custom frame/suspension sled to give it modern geometry, and 30k on a SRC Pontiac pattern Mountain Motor.

TOP KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=NQPNw7R2Zq0

Also I'd swap the 1.2 FIRE with the engine from the Uno Turbo and tune the shit out of it.

Imagine a Panda 4x4 with more than 200 hp.

Unironically, a 3k Civic
Rice the fuck out of it, baiting people into the "riced out fartcan exhaust 1 kilometer per fucking century civic driver" stereotype and then do a couple of simple mods

Smart car with turbobusa engine or some old piece of shit 1/2 ton with a twin turbo Cummins.

Ls1 Bedford Rascal

spoon civic

Serta with a nice down comforter and the highest thread count sheets available.
Use the rest of the money to put in a giant fan in the cieling for dat maximum comfy.

ford fairmont with parallel 66mm turbo big block chevy, holley dominator efi and a built th400

Ew this fat shit getting fatter

Honda crx with a k20 hybrid swap. K24A lower and K20A upper. Boost dat bitch and upgrade the drivetrain to match and put some meaty tires on it. Tear out any and everything possible for weight reduction and get stickers that say "my vtec goes BWAAAA" to bait people into raccan u at the red lights.

Go back to playing need for speed, Jimmy. It's the weekend and mommy isn't going to let you stay up all night

I like you

ok ok
so
you go to craiglist
look for 90's to early 00's bmw/audi/merc saloon cars
looking for the cheapest model with as little electronics as possible
and fit the biggest block engine you can
than find nice sporty calibratable suspension (least something with 2 options)
than strengthening the chassis of the vehicle among other things in order to prevent body roll
and thats it. you got a sleeper on the road, and sleeper on the track.
with the right calibration system for the suspension it's possible for the car being daily drive.
one of my dreams is to do something similar with old 106 rally.

i'd put a v8 in a diesel-badged skoda fabia

n54 swap into 1 series hatch, bigger twins, port fuel injection hybrid w/ DI and meth, fattest, stickiest tyres.

Bam, 800ish whp in a hatch

Sounds like a great concept but it might be hard to fit a V8 in that small engine-bay. I mean it's only really made for small transverse i4 blocks.

Lancia Thema 8.32
Make it look like a regular Lancia Thema(bumbers, wheels, etc), swap the engine internals back to Ferrari 308-like(crank, etc). Use rest to make it reliable and even faster.

some absolute madman did this. But here's the best part. That guy put 1.2 tdi lupo engine into audi A8 from which the 4.2 came from. (what's the opposie of sleeper?)

wardtro.de/html/projekte.html

>get a shitty old Peugeot 205
>upgrade mechanically to GTI version
>keep look stock, dented and rusty

waker

This, save for one problem

>10,000 redline 1zz SC

The hell is wrong with you boy. 1ZZs are ticking time bomb. 2ZZ or 2GR is the way to go