Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old thread

panda holocaust

first for gobbos

first for fluffy pandas

LOL

So question:

Did I have a shitter as a tank in my Mythic+ run or did they up the difficulty tons?

Was a Blood DK chain pulling fucking mini mobs on EoA +6 with the erupting passive up.

Based twitchposters

fuck leveling through WoD

where the sluts at

you literally fly around and pick toys up, put on an album and you are done

>implying I actually played WoD long enough to get flying

everyone point and laugh at this guy

anyone have a class tier list?

Warrior > all

Just play whatever you want, if you're good enough you'll make it work.

Unless you're a shitter, in which case play frost mage.

btfo

thinking about leveling a horde alt, but my main with the ak is on alliance. will i be able to purchase ak on my horde character based off my alliance character?

yeah

so what's jaina doing these days anyway
she wanted revenge and then just kinda disappeared
is blizz really this shit at writing?

Metzen left

What is the comfiest class, mage for free tp all over azeroth, funny casting with three specs totally different, or hunts, having a spec when two animals of your choice can follow you anywhzre and are rdy to die for you, or a spec when you fight without them, to be a real bow master

>hit 110
>have to wait for days to get my third relic and finally be able to play

>watch video of some method-cuck
>prot warrior placed dead last in tank-ranking

wew

Just 3 more hours...

>People chatting in new guild
>Chime into conversation, relevant question
>No response, no chat for at least 5 mins

>People chatting in new guild
>Get my BIS shoulders in weekly chest
>No acknowledgement

how can I be top 8 DPS at 901 ilvl destruction on their first elisande & augur mythic kills (never even done the first 7 bosses on mythic, literally my first time in mythic NH is Augur progress) and be this hated?

like, sure I got feared once by monstrosity and directly caused a wipe at 3%. So fucking what we had 23 wipes total, some of their clique failed on fel phase a hundred times and have been raiding mythic for 4 months.

god i fucking hate clique kills trying to be mythic. they've planned a 48 hour raid schedule for normal and hc TOS. You know how much I've had to fucking spend because these tryhards made it mandatory for augments this week? maybe I should just cut my losses after I use them for a hc clear and jump ship. anyone done this? good strat? no shortage of guilds recruiting right now.

Buy the potion in your garrison you fucktard. You can go from 90-98 in 2-3 depending on your heirlooms

>mental illness mod

Simple explanation really.
Most people online these days ("normies") are vile spineless beta orbiters and will only talk to sluts and people they feel are dominant in the group.
Also if you're not circlejerking with them about Trump xD on their discord your chance of being accepted decrease too.

>be DH tank
>bosses can auto attack for 4mil in heroic

What the flying fuck is this shit?

Except for the leveling zones the lore is kinda meh right now. It's mostly fanfic tier shit about Illidan and that naaru going ''IILIDAN WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG NOW SUCK HIS DICK MADAFAKA''

Thoughts?

it's funny you say that, there's a girl in the officer clique. I need to impress her specifically you think?

Just send everyone a dick pix to break the ice

>impress
depending on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go, I'd be a dick to her if I were you.

When did Void lords become a thing? WoD? God I hated WoD.

I have a nice dick but it's not huge so there's no point. You either have a huge dick or no point sending pics mate.

BC > MoP > WotLK > Vanilla > Legion >Cata > WoD

This is not up for debate.

They've been a thing as far back as TBC.

go back to goldshire and your panda cocks

When Blizzard realized that pushing legion meant that they'll sometime have to kill off Sargeras so they have to push something beyond him to keep the game alive.

I want panda cock but only if it's from a male.

>fukkin' KUNG FU PANDAS xd that's why I didn't play MoP, I only play MATURE games for MATURE people such as myself

>All the Teenagers quit during MoP
>Trade chat was free of low-tier baits all expansion long
God I miss her...

>highest skill caps do the best DPS

gee whizz

Time to look for a HC pug. Normal was easy enough...

>Frost mage above WW monk
?????

Too early to say and too little examples. Some specs benefit from knowing the fights more than others and the more they get used to it, they'll rise up.

>anything above SV
???

>Warlock
>skill

>monk

who?

where can i come to fap while i watch you

>Come into expansion thinking we're gonna get some ally vs horde action
>It's just Sylvanas and Genn dicking around in one zone

I miss MoP

Funny how survival is complicated like rocket science to play and performs ass

>ching chong furries: the extension
>muh beer xD
>muh one raid for eternity
so... good...

>implying my femgnome affli is hard to play
I mean it has more buttons than my prot but eh

>he thinks apm = skill requirements

get a load of this melee babby

>This is what underage summerfags actually think about MoP
rly makes u think

>implying the amount of horde babbys and alliance babbys could handle another major leader being killed off like their class hall leaders have been
>melee
Think again, fag. Maybe when I'm feral.

>he thinks fast thinking and good reaction times aren't skills
noice

>don't worry, sets will fix it.
>dont worry, trinkets will fix it
I don't care, the fact that it could take between a month and 6 months of non stop farming to bring a new character to the power my main is at right now completely destroys any desire to switch.
It's either stay dh and do no damage now or spend who knows how long doing no damage because half of the spec's mechanics are behind a slotmachine that i only get to spin every 2 or 3 weeks.

wow gee ah ah

>pandafuckers thinking they're not at the bottom of any kind of measurable scale
epic

No god don't give blizzard any reason to nerf lock anymore. I already do like 150k less dps.

> yea guys we buffed survival damage by 3.5%

Implying the problem with survival is damage and not having to press 96 buttons in a 6 second window or suck balls

are you retarded?
my guilds lock won like 250k dps overnight

Enjoy farming NH still because 4p t19 2p t20 is the best combo. Also Convergence of Fates :^)

I killed an cockroach crawling on my desk just now.
Please pray for his safe passage to cockroach heaven

F

bullshit

it literally takes like a week to get good gear if u got a guild and then maybe 4 weeks to get 60 traits

F

I haven't been able to get my t20 or upgrade legendaries yet, been working night shifts.

Aha guys look at my 8 SECONDS dps increase buff! Sure i do not mind having a third of the duration of other classes on my offensive cd :)

Why did you kill it? Could have just released him outside. That's bad karma user.

>tfw when everyone else gets t20 ele is gonna free fall since ours sucks

him neither, just post 7.2.5

It called me a nigger

>250k dps
>150k dps

Are you guys 815 ilvl?

>clicking the biggest damage which is lit up is skill

if you could go negative resources and be punished hard for it maybe you'd have a point

How are ele/enh shaman shaping up in current patch? On forums everybody's crying but that's on every class forum since forever. Hope I get a quick redpill

Hm, what spec does he play?
I'm 897, I could never get a fucking upgrade to my 875 t19 shoulders.

I think he's talking about getting the right leggos in that period of time

>8 seconds of +30% dmg, +20% crit and Bite proccs left and right.
>Bad
There are alot of problems with SV. But Aspect isnt one of them.

>stacking dots like a literal bot is skill
>don't even need to dodge shit because high HP + shield + can heal from 0 to 100 in five seconds
yea....

Oh wow dude, I love how fair and balanced Blood DK is. 7M+ HP with neverending absorb shield and an aura that reduces your HP by 25% on top of the retardedly broken Artifact Skill plus pulls, slows and dots for days. Very fucking balanced, fuck you blizzard.

And how long to get legendaries that actually help you do damage? How long until you get the really good one like the anger ring or the cd reduction boots for MM? I got extremely lucky and got the ring as my 4th one and that was still 2 months. What if it was the 10th or the last one?

>8 seconds
>its 10
???

destro

Stop. Caring. About. Fucking. Legendaries.

- Ion

i don't know what the fuck they did

my chaos bolts have went from 1.7m average to 1.4m average

highest ive seen even with eradication up is just over 1.6m in world, typically my highest i could hit would've been a tad over 1.8

this is more than 5%...

Thanks Ion.
Loving this content.

Oh well destro got a good change. Aff keeps getting beaten down with a metal bat.

>eat mechanics
>in Mythic Night-everythingoneshots-hold

>thinking aff is literally just pressing dots over n over

this is why i know you're melee

you have no knowledge of macro playstyles at all, just micro "smash everything" melee shit

Fun raid for moonkins with tons of different talent and legendary options.

Fuck, I don't know what realm to play in. I've never leveled a character before either, so I have no idea where a good starting point is.

Should I just go into an RP server and get my E-dick sucked?

How is fire mage so high?

>makes legendaries that can contribute up to 10% of your dps
>tells us to stop caring about them
what did he mean by this?

>94/36
Nice samefag general

are you talking about world pvp? yeah that shit is wack but blood dk is one of the worst tanks end game so you get the last laugh

My thoughts are that nobody has T20 or half the shit from the raid yet

i'm a 904 ilvl healer. what mythic + levels should i be doing for gear?

No.

BDK is a top 3 tank now

How come /wowg/ is filled with so many casuals who aren't up to date on WoW?