/gwIIg/

guild wars

it's shit

Guilds: pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
Guides: pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

Please don't call wipeout shit or I'm going to have to fuck you in the mouth okay?

Grimoire Weiss, Dio, Caius, etc. He's a bit too samey/overused but he can put in a good performance.

What is with this batrider meme? Nobody even cared about that game until a few weeks ago.

Use Obama, he's practically a hard counter.

she's got dat ass too, she's the real deal

It's sort of 16 bit. Sort of like the 68k is sort of 24/32 bit. And sort of like rambus was ever a good idea.

Oh I know, but the novelty of playing Sony's exclusives on Sega hardware is magnificent. I just wish we got more than a cobbled together selection of one-offs

Currently playing The Elder Scrolls I: Arena

Interesting game, this one.

Or what? You gonna ree about it?

Not him, but Rosar is cheaper to upgrade/buy than a Liverto and you will Replace both with a Kzarka later on, so the cheaper investment on the Rosar will save your money for that.

Does atom-smashing improve FPS? I've got a shitload of stones and broken clothes on a single tile. Also is it fun, I could put a bunch of unarmed goblin pricks under it and make a big mess?

>This is my 6th time in Poland, I've been coming here for 4 years
And the cdpr guys go to Seattle occasionally.
Yeah he's mostly there for marketing to the american audiences.

It's bad however I don't think it deserves a lot of the hate it gets because it at least tried some really neat ideas which I'll always appreciate more than if it were just a really shitty bland beltscroller.

no honors

I wrote a small fan-fic dialogue between Doomguy and Virgil (the real figure, but based off him from the Divine Comedy) when I was a kid. Thinking back, it was a really odd thing to do.

Yeah.
Here's a webm of the problem.

The only unsatisfactory thing about my life is that all my shitty novels and short stories will never get published.

I'm kinda hoping the translator behind beep boop is a massive Makotofag who didn't expect it to become a meme. Played himself/herself.

Comes out in the fall, right?

And thanks, I try to make the best with what I've got when I see something I want to build I improvise until it's as close as visually possible.

>these cuckolds

Savers was full on retard. Even as a fucking adult, Kudamon should have been able to easily take down the 3 Bio merge faggots.
The fact they were able to survive his attack as a perfect is dumb as shit.

Wasn't it just rubbing? I read it last night and don't remember Ai getting fingered.

I like that she has 4attack so baphomet cant pull her instead of cthulu
:^)

Metroid 2 was an awesome game.

Remake will be bad though, just because most modern games tend to be bad.

its a dos game, run the setup file in DOSBOX

I would but my village is full.

I invented video games. Back in 1910 my friends and I would shine a flashlight at the wall and use our shadows to box one another.

They're all dead now.