Aussie here, buying with USD

Aussie here, buying with USD.

Buying 4 Bitcoins. Will have $3533 US left, I am looking to invest that over the next 15 years so I'm looking at buying these stocks.

* 2 shares in Tesla $537
* 3 shares in Facebook $401
* 2 shares in Netflix $426
* 1 share in Amazon $844
* 1 share in Google $842

$3050 all up

Leaving me with $483. So I might buy local with JB Hi-Fi and Woolworths.

Should I go ahead with this plan?

Using $10,000 btw, AUD. Which is about 7 grand something USD.

BUY MORE TESLA MEME STOCK GOY

So I should use that extra $483 and buy 1 more share in Tes?

Atleast I guess, it will even out to 10 - or I could dump both Amazon and Google and invest that $1600 into more Tesla.

He was messing with you. Don't buy more tesla.

Ah right. Do you have any suggestions or anyone else?

A few shares of UPS,

you think facebook and netflix are gonna be around in 15 years?

>he bought AMZN at $844

Hope you enjoy your bubble stock at insane risk. Even if AMZN goes to $1k a share you're making minimal gains at insane amounts of risk. There's no denying AMZN is in a bubble right now. Even if they post huge profits their valuation is way too high therefore the stock price isn't going anywhere. Amazon is a dud buy right now, mark my words this shit will be back to $280 within the end of the year.

Thank you for the advice. I'll drop Amazon. What do you recommend instead?

Of course. I think Facebook will adapt to phone usage and whatever evolved VR tech is out, people will use it more than calling or texting people in my opinion.

And Netflix will be around because 1. entertainment. Everyone will want entertainment. They could only improve it if...

Theatres became extinct and you could pay to view a recently released film through there.

1. it would save the film industry (I'm a film major and screenwriter) as the film industry is pretty dire, which is why you see actors producing films now.

I disagree with this statement. I believe Amazon will continue to grow, especially with their current investments.

Honestly if you're looking for a long in this category sell the fuck out of Amazon and buy Netflix and AMD .

Amazon will continue to grow, until they hit 1k and then it will be a worthless meme stock. Their company is insanely overvalued. Answer me this, what is their revenue looking like over the next year?

What is their revenue looking like? Probably continue to grow like it has been, so I'd guess around ~140b-150b.

Their market cap is 401B. Do you really believe this company is a 340 TRILLION dollar business? Because that's what you're betting on going long with AMZN.

Would I buy and hold now for a year+ yes. But anything longer than that would depend on how things work out within that time period.

Bubble is going to burst within a year, maybe 2 max. Good luck user, I wouldn't ride the wave too long if I were you. There is zero fucking chance of this company living up to their valuation. It's just a roll of the dice getting out when you can and maximizing your profits. I wish I would have got in when it was $400, if it goes to $1200 I will fucking kill myself on stream mark my words

[spoiler]instead of amazon, buy ibm. would you rather buy amazon now, or have a shot to buy them back before they launched aws[/spoiler]

I dont know much about ibm.

I have seen people talk about AMD, is their stock code AMD?

What exactly do they do and why is it valuable? I am going to purchase these stocks and shares tommorow.

No amd is amd, ibm is ibm

You haven't heard of ibm? Geez m8 read a book some time

>AMD
>What exactly do they do and why is it valuable?
You shouldn't be trading stocks. As a retard on Veeky Forums, my best advice to you is to stop trading stocks. Listen to my advice or not, either way you are going to lose money.

I know IBM. I just don't know how they are currently.

As for AMD, question wasn't answered. But's so great about AMD?

I know they make computer graphics cards, my question is more of a - what do they do to make them so valuable?

If you are literally too retarded to google "AMD" and understand how they are a profitable company and have better things coming for them on the horizon, you have no business trading. Like I said, get the fuck out now. Even people who are informed lose money in this game. You don't even have a fucking clue about what you're thinking of buying. Just turn around and run away. Seriously.

No. I'm not going to do that. My 5k shares in Apple have almost gone up to 9k within a year when everyone was telling me not to invest in Apple. I could have googled it but honestly, I come here to get information. Perhaps you should just focus on your own business.

I also hate when people can't give an answer and tell you to google shit. Why don't you leave, sir if you can't even provide an answer yourself. Thanks.

honestly just buy as much btc as you can

btc has been my biggest gainer in my portfolio

those other stocks won't give you the kind of gains btc will

I'm only going to put money I can afford to lose. Which is about 4 or 5 btc. I could go all out and buy 12 btc but somethingi n my gut is telling me to wait.

Only way they're going to 280 is with a split

it doesnt sound like youve done any research, just picking stocks out of a hat. dont trust us. conduct your own analysis and buy when you are confident enough to not ask advice

If it really was "picking stocks out of a hat" it would be a good mixture of all markets. But this is 100% tech concentrated. And even though OP has split his investment into 5 pieces, it is not diversified at all. As it is just 1 (overvalued) market.

On the other hand,I personally wouldn't split 3500. But it depends on the fee per trade you have to pay.

he never considered investing in AMD until he heard it here. Why should everyone know everything about every company, like AMD?

The entire plan is ill-advised. Especially Bitcoin.

Is it profitable to invest in a Japanese construction company to Diversify my portfolio? I figured with all japan's earthquakes and tsunamis their reconstruction businesses must be booming.

tbqh kys m8 desu neh

Their new processors are looking pretty fucking good right now. Cheaper than Cucktel and with better power to dollar ratio.

>netflix
lol y

HAHAHA ANOTHER NOCOINER

GET DIVERSIFIED NIGGER

Japan is a rather small country after all. And their infrastructure is allready well build. Speculating that the price goes up after an earthquake is a bit of a lottery.

What also could increase value is a market consolidation. But all of these companies are really huge and speculation of consolidation could even decrease value.

If you are not from Japan, keep the double-tax isssue for all gains in mind.

I find John Deere & Caterpillar to be more attractive. They are both market leaders for their markets and both pay a very nice dividend. Also they may both benefit from Trump plans.

Awful idea. The bitcoin isn't, but buying those stocks is. Pick some cheaper stocks so you can buy larger positions or cut 3 companies out of that list.
How many shares do you own already? 1 share positions are generally hard to profit from. You have to overcome commission/fees and basically will wish you bought more.
You should be able to comfortably profit if the stock climbs 5% from it's current price.

Put all your money in dxqlx. Thank me later

>* 2 shares in Tesla $537
>* 3 shares in Facebook $401
>* 2 shares in Netflix $426
>* 1 share in Amazon $844
>* 1 share in Google $842

You might make $20 in a month. Its all about the number of shares you can buy. Only buying one share leaves you with little possible return. Find lower priced stocks that you can buy more shares of. A 10 dollar stock with an equity of 100 dollars goes up a dollar per share you just made 10 dollars. Where as a 100 dollar stock with a 100 dollar equity goes up 1 you make one dollar. More shares more money. Thats why penny stocks are so powerful. You can make huge returns with little capital.

Slight hijack, I have $3400 USD to invest from a rolled over 401k through Fidelity. What are a few good riders to let my money sit for 1-2 years?

I'm waiting for TSLA and AAPL to dip a little bit before buying.

The bitcoin is dumb. The shills hate when you point out that better, more secure returns can easily be had on the stock market. If you want to buy a bitcoin for the novelty that's one thing, but dropping a few grand on them is a waste. Buttcoiners are all people who got cleaned out trading real securities so they retreated to these pitiful cryptocurrency exchanges that basically function as hugboxes for financially inept.

If you can make honest appraisals of yourself and think you fall into that group just put it in a fund and forget about it.

If you want to actually play the stock market forget about high priced stocks like AMZN (for now at least) and move towards things you feel are undervalued. A lot of people, not just Veeky Forumscuits, feel AMD is undervalued. Same goes for ATVI. Warren Buffet's advice was to invest into what you know, so I'm just playing the demographic with those suggestions. I like UA long term, they have established a strong ability to move product. RAD is getting bought out by Walgreens this summer for $6.50 to $7.00 a share. GILD was just shilled hard by Shkreli, who is an autistic asshole but very rich and successful autistic asshole. If you think TWTR will ever be able to monetize then its a no brainer to buy now (I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole personally).

Here's the point. This shit requires research and thought, plus a bit of cajones. Cant be too afraid to make a mistake, but cannot be totally fearless either. Its not just LOL BUY THE DIP or NOCOINERS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

What's your price target

>nocoiners

Give me 20 stocks to invest into.

all designated shitting street space stocks

I have mine 33% retirement fund and 66% cash on call. Will start doing some repairs on my home to use up some of the cash. Trump is too much of a fire brand to do anything else.

>left in the US
Democrats are right wing in the rest of the world kuk.

we're in the biggest stock bubble in history (approaching it's peak).

save that money and buy next year.

google is going to be actual skynet. other so called new technology companies are just trash.