if you dont like it fuck off to reddit

reminder that degenerates must be gassed

Very situational, safelane is still the way to go with him

nth for my fuTA waifu

garbage mid player here. How do you play CK mid

Friendly reminder that Alliance are streaming their bootcamp

twitter.com/theAllianceGG/status/877528256349585409

nth for our guy

First I thought who cares about alliance, then remembered that they kicked loda. Maybe there is a chance.

don't you mean NiP?

>no Loda or Kelly
are they actually worth watching now?

Reminder that TI teams will be
>5 CN
>4 EU
>3 NA
>3 SEA
>2 CIS
>1 SA

Anyway, since it's an odd numbered TI, it's a year of the west. However, will it be EU or NA to win

You know that feeling of your skin drying after you take a shower because you washed off all your dead skin? And you can literally feel the oxygen making contact with your skin?
thats dove wex son

only 2D though
real children are disgusting and annoying

i always enjoyed seeing alliance lose, but this isn't even alliance anymore.

what are they gonna do if they qualify? era is afraid of flying

I think you can go to a doctor and get anti-anxiety medicine for that, my older brother's ex-girlfriend had a job which required her to fly but she was so afraid of flying she got benzos

Era will be fine

>waaah i cant get into a plane we will crash!!!
lmao dotards are so pathetic

>calibrated at 1.9k back in 2013 because new at the game
>just play with friends and pubs
>decide to pick up ranked again after 4 years because I've worked my ass off on getting gud at the game and might as well climb
>expect the scrubbest scrubs
>suddenly everyone counterpicks, does pulling, stacking, smoking during mid and early game, body blocking during ganks, chain stunning, smart warding and dewarding, dusts, pushing the objectives, everyone is super polite except a few, and more

What the hell happened? Did someone give "git gud" pills to everyone in that bracket? This is nothing like pubs.

what's wrong with cancel that he can't find a team?

Why is Elder Titan not picked in low mmr as pos5? Ultra strong team fight capabilities.

the truth is that git gud_______

Honestly this looks like a pretty legit tier 2 roster

wasn't he in Sing stack for Kiev Major?

era's anxiety issues extend way past flying
even if he manages the flight he still has to find the courage to make it on stage

youre stupid if you dont think planes crash everyday, that shit gets covered up by the international travel consortium 99% of the time
but hey, enjoy your flight(death) doturd

Is Era, dare I say it, /our guy/?

hontrash make the best dotards

i'm not dumb enough to fall for the pro gaming honeypot meme so i never have to fly anywhere kid :^)

which is funny since he'd been on stage numerous times before
wonder how he psyched himself into that level of anxiety

Kicking EGM for Pablo was a huge mistake

I bet it was Loda who did it

>anxiety, you never know until you have it.

>tfw no dota2 anime

which heroes are the most anime?

boku no pico is the canonical d2g anime

Friendly reminder that liking anime is a mental disorder. Please seek help, you have someone out there who cares for you. Watching anime is NOT normal and a sure fire sign of a defect. I can't urge you enough, pick up the phone and call a doctor. You're not alone in this struggle either; everyday countless young souls are lost to anime, their lives ruined and their parent's dreams crushed. Don't be yet another statistic, break the cycle. Godbless.

user, they're just cartoons.

*teleports behind you*
if you smell me... you are already taking a shower

this... what a nice person

what are the rules on playing in other regions again?

people in that bracket have been stuck there for years, or are filled with people on their way up the bracket. After watching so much dota, of course gitgud

pls tell me this is photoshop

>doing the white nationalist handsign

Wtf I love Alliance now

Short guide to Arcana Voting:

1: Can you vote for Wraith King?
1a: Yes: Vote for Wraith King
1b: No: Go to 2
2: Look at the pairings. Look at pairings you think are going to be close calls.
3: Vote for the more boring hero, hoping he will win and make it easier for Wraith King to win the overall vote.
4: Skeleton King Arcana

>kick Loda
>Kelly gets buttmad and fucks off
are Alliance... dare I say it... /ourguys/?

they still is swedecuck
so NO

Reminder that bOne7 is ourguy and TUHO is our open qualifier team

>TDE
Huh, Limmp's actually based. Who would've thought

fuck of retard black is a germcuck and there is no greater /our guy/ than him

fuck OFF nazi sympathizer

ayyy

Lina is literally an anime character

Why is Era crying?

>Alliance, a Swedish team, remain the only all-white team
>this triggers the /pol/cuck

our girl is streaming

Thingken of n0tail and Fly's accomplishments

Bubu is streaming?

attack on titan

i said OUR girl

ive been saying this for months now (t psg) about 1k, since my international ranked has dipped as low as 1.4k

1k is now full of people who might as well be 3k. it's confusing. the mmr continuum from like 1k to 4k is just one big melange, everyone is the same skill

obviously you run into literal sub 1000 mmr retards, but years ago, if a person was 1k, they would stand afk in lane and shit....now people are afk simply because you can't actually gain mmr by trying to

the only solution is honestly to boost, you can either "work" for your mmr or you can pick a level (based on reaction times and farming ability that you want) and play at that level

I assume the entire mmr system will be turned on its head in 2018 because it no longer works at all

why are white people so ugly?

>Waga is still by far the most popular dota streamer
Why does Dota attract so many Reddit people?

>.now people are afk simply because you can't actually gain mmr by trying to

are 1k* because you can't gain mmr by trying to
>muh YES YOU CAN
yes, with an overdeveloped emotional attachment and an overdriven urge to gain mmr, its not that important, its cheap just buy it

I was voting for DK but now i'm voting for this, this is a real cause that needs us

>spending real world money on an arbitrary virtual number
shigg diggy

>he even has a fucking anime girl as his avatar now

Did being on the same team as EE make our boy into a full-blown weeb? Wtf?

>attack on shitan
yeah i'm sure people with naruto avatars are big weebs too

I have over 60% winrate on 100+ CK matches at 4K playing him almost exclusively mid. He's situational, yes, but not "very". I have no problem dealing with lane winners or heroes that are supposed to destroy melee mids like QoP and SF.

My core items are generally PT>Medallion of Courage (upgrade it for a Solar Crest if you want)>Shadow Blade. From there I generally go straight for Heart (you can pick up an Armlet if you're having a really shitty game, but I find that both is kinda overkill), then either Silver Edge or Manta depending on what you need. From there you can go for whatever you want. I personally like Linken's for the mana sustain, and if the game isn't over by that point I turn my Solar Crest into a Butterfly. Unconsumed Moon Shard is pretty nuts too.

Skill Build is max Rift then stun (no points in crits and no ult at level 6, they're useless this early). Intelligence talent at 10, STR talent at 15, stats at level 20 (don't fall for the GPM meme unless you're having a truly shit game or if there are more cores than places to farm on your team), CD reduction at 25 unless you're facing someone like a Lifestealer or someone that you have to explode very fast.

Starting items I generally go for PMS + Salve unless I'm facing someone with a lot of base damage in which case I go Stout+QB+Salve to last hit (your base damage variation is retarded, you can hit as low as ~40ish damage depending on your luck). Play defensively until you're level 4 or 5. From there you can ramp up the aggression, it's very easy to get kills depending on the enemy mid. Stay in lane until you get your Shadow Blade, only leave to refill the bottle or gank with a good rune. After Shadow Blade go in search for kills, don't be hesitant to ult during ganks since you can easily take a tower afterwards. If/when the enemy team becomes more defensive, go farm until your ult is up, then try and force a teamfight or a push. Rinse and repeat.

Yeah? It's an anime

>normalfag tier anime
>weeb

u sure she isnt he?

is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>normalfag tier anime

No such thing, dumb weeb. All chinese cartoons are just as bad.

can limmp be /ourguy/?

stop misusing words

nice general dotards

all that shit is either easy to do or valve has drilled it into people with changes to the pick phase and pregame planning, the main differences between 2K and 4K mmr is farm efficiency, hero pool and knowing your and your enemies power peaks.

I hate to break it to you but TA has a vagina.

it's okay i automatically dismiss people from people who use punctuation

false

Oh god I miss her

Why does dota have no good girls anymore

if you're watching alliance do nothing it's because they went straight to the quarterfinals

Won game with Elder Titan, team fights were about me stunning the enemy, then my team finished them up without a single hit, how is this hero not in picked?

>her

Feel free to send any boys with this figure my way thanks

Don't worry user, "pro" players will realize one day that he's borderline OP and shit on hero with high base armor also.
Heroes like him and Visage will become first pick/ban the moment one pro player manage to do fine with them, pro players blindly follow the meta more than pubs, they're extremely afraid to try out new heroes

?

Hi d2g, I had time for only 1 game last night, it was an intense and close game, I ended up as spectre in a situation where my sf died for a ranged rack solo (rat) and I had the decision to either go and try to rat their last 2 remaining rax and try and get megas or go def our last 3 rax 3v5 style vs a sven, I didn't go for the rat cause if they tped back and killed me the game would be on my hands even tho it was sf's fault. How do I get past being flustered over such a disappointing loss d2g?

Where is this beauty and why is she not streaming dota2?

Oh god I miss him

Why does dota have no good husbandos anymore