Anyone ever have this happen? Did it give you a heart attack?

Anyone ever have this happen? Did it give you a heart attack?

No, because my handbrake works

What is "this?" You mean those dreams where your foot is caught and you can't step on the brake pedal and you're going to hit things and you feel out of control?

Nope. Just give it more gas than you normally would, and you'll be fine.

>What is handbrake
Even learning manual this didn't really bother me.

No, because I know how to drive manual. I usually don't use my brake on hills and just balance the clutch and the gas to keep the car stationary because it isn't that steep and it's a stop sign.

If it's significantly steep and you are worried just use the handbrake to stop the car from rolling back.

>knows how to drive
>rides the clutch instead of using either the brakes or handbrake
???

>needing the handbrake to start the car uphill
get gud

Your poor clutch. Jesus, dude, it's not that hard to stop and then take off again before the car has much of a chance to roll.

>riding clutch
That's clutch holding, and it's fine to do for 0.5 of a second to get going on a hill. It's not that hard to switch your foot over from the brake to the gas while slipping the clutch a little to keep the car still.

I can do it with the footbrake, but why? It's much easier to stick the handbrake on and put it in neutral, regardless of whether you're stopped on a hill or not

Read again, he's riding the clutch

look at these guys

>I know how to drive manual
>burns out his clutch
top jej, I bet you also press clutch every time you start to brake

I always roll back a little to let the person behind me know its manual so they give me more than .5 an inch of room

damn it's easy to troll these days

Because it's pro

Why is Veeky Forums always a fucking trainwreck when it comes to technical questions, especially involving manuel?

If you don't use the parking brake you just put unnecessary wear on the clutch.
I bet you're also these fags who never pull the brake, step out while the car wobbles an inch back and forth and think they're cool

>Holding the car with the clutch when the heeltoe method exists

don't you just turn the dial to hold?

Please tell me where you can get that flatrate for clutch replacements

Because meme addiction

This has to be b8

No because I have two (2) feet.

Wow this thread really opened my eyes to how many of you actually can't drive. You know what? I'm getting a brz.

this is true, but if u have a good car it will be strong enough not to roll back

I hate those dreams they give me nightmares

The last one I had was perverse. I tried so hard to get my foot out, but it was all wrapped up in my bedcovers and I couldn't get it undone.

And then these people trying to cross the street were motioning and screaming at me with distraught faces. But by that point I was was pretty much done, so I crawled into the footwell and just nailed the throttle to the floor, fuck this noise.

Then I woke up and it took me a while to disentangle myself from my bedsheets and realize I had to take a leak really bad. What does this say about me?

I just give it revs and dump the clutch

no because when some stupid nigger pulls up behind me on a hill I just pull forward a foot, they pull forward, then I roll back 3 millimeters from their bumper to scare the shit out of them, then pull forward another foot

DELET

>tfw diesel master race
You can get as close as you want buddy

doesn't look uphill tho, luckily