/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

Autism awareness at the gym edition

****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc (embed)

>0.6.6 LIVE
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/Update-066/

>0.6.7 PTS
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt067/

>NA vs. EU showmatch, place bets here (must be submitted by 11:30AM PDT)
battleofatlantic.hscampaigns.com/#enter-now

>Royal Navy LEAK
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/05/wows-king-george-v-nelson-lion-conqueror-stats-pictures/

>Latest Q&A
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/15/wows-qa-15th-june-2017/
-Enterprise AP bomb HYPE

>Haifuri premiums soon™
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/07/wows-hsf-harekaze-hsf-graf-spee-stats/

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker (warships.today is RIP, press F to pay respects)
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' by antibullyranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[HOTEL] on EU - contact Rex1121
[BOTES] on SEA - contact Benlisquare
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact Prec

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZBgUnSA2pTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're gonna make a shitpost thread about yourself can you at least update the OP?

It's updated from what I can tell.

ded game

>be carrier
>sit some planes above a DD
>they can't do anything about it because lmao aa on DDs does literally nothing
>they get deleted from 10 km away by someone's secondaries
Who OK'd this?

>LOL it's this one guy amd he has an autism cap on :^DDDDhahahaha

Such a funny and totally not dead meme.

t. falseflagging DD

>implying DDs aren't literally trash right now at high tiers

How many of those autism spinners "fidget spinners" do you have, Tioga? I see you bought five on your blog but we know you're sitting on hundreds.

Who is she lads? I think I'm in love

>he thinks everyone except Tioga must totally love this meme

>implying I give a shit about them

haha yeah dude the only ships that should even be allowed are CAs!

Sounds like you're trash right now at higher tiers.
Let me guess, you tried to play the Shimakaze?

ofcoursh
t. Hindenburg pro

What did you do when you were younger, /wowsg/?

Stop saying that.

I'll stop saying it when they balance the game and all classes of the same tier have similar average xp per match.

>still no good signals sale on EU store

Fucking hate this Jew shop.

How am I supposed to do this battle of the Philippines sea shit if there's only one fucking jap ship in every damn game?

What tiers have the most japs on average?

I played with lego
it was fun
I even made a bote out of it sometimes

10. Weebs loving playing the yamato.

>play T10
>it's all Montanas and GKs now

>montana
>not missouri

There's both now that they're tankier than KM BBs.

EU is a magical place.

legos

Your mother

Mom wtf?

I loved drawing

Whats more important for IJN DDs?

Torpedo armament or survivability expert?

Probably picking a different ship line.

Probably torpedo armament. The extra hp from survivability expert is good to have, but you really shouldn't be getting spotted in the first place.

>t. carrier

I have played 11 games as carriers, but a few hundred as destroyers. I personally take survivability expert, but I feel like my Jap DDs would have been better off with torpedo armament, because I spend most of the game unspotted firing torpedoes.

German, Russian, and US DDs, without a doubt survivability expert.

>DDs
>not getting spotted

get SE
it helps you survive if you are stupid enough to try capping

Jesus Christ I forgot how bad players are at tier IV, it amazes me how retarded people can be.

They're so fucking uncoordinated. The moment they get hit they just turn around and flee. Or they just sit back 18km from the fight trying to snipe in a wyoming.

I'm done trying to coach these people.

You don't need to coach, you just need to get good

>Catch an unaware Bismarck at 4km with the Scharnhorst
>Starbord torps are on cooldown, turn to get the other side to bear
>Be in knifefighting range
>Our CV tries to torp him and sinks me instead

Even on your own team you're not safe from the skycancer

>Cuckhorst player complaining about cancer

Both because the torpedo reload time is ridiculous at high tiers, but pick SE first because you gotta get used to knife fights with other DDs and running away from radar cruisers

I play just fine, I'm talking about about the pile of shit that is my team half the time. If they'd just fucking stop running away or hugging the line low tier battles wouldn't be as bad.

The enemy team is just as bad, and if you're not a shitter, they're probably worse than your team.

First for Ily Hotel_a_QT!

>first
>46th post
cmon user step it up

I missed the thread change, I just woke up ok?

>They're so fucking uncoordinated. The moment they get hit they just turn around and flee. Or they just sit back 18km from the fight trying to snipe
Name 1 difference from T10

at tier 10 they can't turn around and flee, because they're already at the blue line and there is nowhere to go.

Suicide is a feasible alternative to the Friedrich der Große stock grind

>Not saving free exp to research all the modules on new ships you buy
It's like you wanted to suffer.

I have 80k left but want to save them up

battleship stock grinds are cake. They don't qualitively change the ship play at all.

Russian destroyers, on the other hand, whoo-boy.

Gunboat line has no stealth whatsoever so it relies on 15km sniping to not die in the first 10 seconds of match. Oh wait, stock you're at 10-12km where every fucking bullet will still hit you no matter what and rudder shift is atrocious.

"traditional" torp-boat line, even the tier 9, FUCKING NINE, Udaloi comes with SIX kilometer torpedoes stock.
They aren't even the first thing you can upgrade. You must upgrade the HULL before you can upgrade to 8KM torps afterwards.

Any battleship whining about stock situation is an absolute fucktard.

>Rudder shift is atrocious

Duh fucking well, tell me about it when my fancy hydro shows me the exact point torps impact

>Waaaah my line has an even shittier stock grind so nobody else is allowed to complain waaaah

Why put your gay crush in the OP instead of relevant bote pic ? Of a kid who wasnt even diagnosed with autism ?

Hi newfag. OP put a picture of himself for attention to get people's curiosity because googling his name gives you a bunch of links to his twitter and youtube. On top of that, the little nigger that is OP claims that it's not him and he'll blame innocent bystanders to spark "meta shitposting". Ignore it.

>8KM torps
Are you going to hit a enemy 7 km away ?

>Hi newfag
Hi, been on Veeky Forums since 2011

Yes. Are you telling me you suck too much to hit anything further than 7km?

If so, don't ever play destroyer, because Radar goes 9-10km, so you'll be shot dead from ranges where a shitter can never ever 4km torpedo kamikaze.

if you can't survive torps while you have hydro up, it's not the ship, you're just utter shite.

Only float broadside to the DD when there are spotters in front to give warning.

If you've gone stupid and solo yoloed in a tier 9 battleship, then keep your nose towards the one destroyer and with hydro you shouldn't be eating hits for the minutes it is up. B-B-But You retard yoloed towards THREE destroyers in a battleship so that won't work? Suck that cock down you are absolute trash who should uninstall the game RIGHT NOW.

Stay mad DDnigger

your the one mad getting deleted by torp niBBer lol

do you need a bandaid?

I wonder which CAutist is falseflagging heh.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

>Implying it's not the cvncer

The CAutist I'm thinking of is also a CVnt heh.

WE LOVE TORPITZ-CHAN

Now come on you titty basement dweller, give me some A-game in my RN CLs, Leander needs help getting those, now please help her out Torpitz-chan

When are they going to unbuff Iowa?

After they give Missouri a sale.

qt

USN BB were already most powerful, why the fuck they buff it and make it the best by fucking ever.

Won't matter. Mo is a premium. By WG's policies Mo is irrevocably buffed.

B R I T I S H B B S W H E N ?

Everyone here acting like those 2k hp will help a lot in knifefights, jeez.
The important aspect of this skill is eating torps, basically deciding if you're a onehit or getting a second chance with 20% AR buff.

But like said, you take both anyway.

This operation is too hard.

Get a few friends.

Should implement them with patch 0.7.0 for proper big seven respect.

>got all the ships I wanted
>really only waiting for nelson to drop to finish big 7 collection
>have no drive to play the game in pvp anymore
>operations are only 5-6
>don't wanna quit but that no drive to play

got to rank 1 on PTS, which they set would get 3-5 of every special flag. I still haven't been given a single one and on the check rewards page it says "no bonuses available at this time"

Has anyone actually got theirs or did we get mega-jewed?

Play a Cruiser. BBs, DDs are worthless in ops.

this is your first PTS eh

you don't get the rewards until a week after usually, you'll get an email with a link to redeem them.

y-you could play and get ships for me~

not new at all. I didn't get the rewards from the PREVIOUS test. It's fucked for them to start a new test without having delivered the old.

this is just a new round of tests, once testing is complete and the new patch is released you will get your rewards. That's always how its been, because it's easier for them to give you rewards for both tests at once than two separate occasions.

Oh the base assault op is live?

It is.

qtest

objectively true.

So what are French cruisers actually good at? Like what should I try to do most when playing then?

>youtu.be/ZBgUnSA2pTo
Thank you, based Flamu.

Name a flaw.

Its not a CV

Does he say anything about wearing a fursuit while playing ranked?

Pagoda!

The only people who tried to make a Good BBV were the brits, who tried to make a BBV with actual good planes instead of shitty seaplane bombers, but thought it was retarded and stopped halfway