New car smell

How do I make my shitbox smell like a newcar so grills might even want to sit in it? Not just clean, but new car smell also.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-lO7WPmwWwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you have a small steam vac, vacuum out the upholstery with it, floors, etc. Get all those years of bad farts and dust out. Or at least most. Then get a black ice scented car tree and fold it up, stick it halfway in one of the AC vents.

Bam, your car now smells like black ice and looks/smells clean(er)

On the bright side, the black ice will displace oxygen enough for her not to have enough consciousness to notice how dirty your car looks.

Just pay to get it detailed. All girls are attracted to the smell of money and nothing else.

Sorry m8 if you need help getting girls in your car cleaning it isn't going to help you.

Honestly it was just a joke, all I want is ghe new car smell

Just huff reddi wip. It's better for your brain. But not while driving ofc.

clean your car, rent ozone generator or do it at stome shop and put something that smells good

I use picrel and love it. Lasts ~20-30 days, you flip the shit over and you've got two weeks more.

Who is this semen demon?

well, forgot to picrel xD

Cleaned my car really well. But what scent smells most like a new car? Any user solved it?

for me newport new car is the closest to that spray shit they have at dealerships

t. youngfag

Why would you want your car to smell like offgassing chemicals?

Who wouldnt want that new, fresh car smell?

Won’t make it smell like a new car but it made my dad’s car (heavy smoker) not smell like smoke any longer. Brother works for a ford dealer and they use this

I'd rather not huff fire retardant, plastic, glue and rubber fumes desu

Little Trees makes a New Car Smell scent. Just use those instead of Black Ice.

No girl is going to be impressed by your shitbox even if it smells good
But if you want it to smell good
youtu.be/-lO7WPmwWwE

I drive an MRS. they are allready impressed.

Well I'm not

>How do I make my shitbox smell like a newcar so grills might even want to sit in it? Not just clean, but new car smell also.
Sell the car and buy a motorcycle.

If you have relatively new car, simply buy new interior components (especially seats which absorb all sorts of odors)

If not then find NOS parts.