Gf wants to buy this 2011 Mustang. It supposedly has 972hp. Vortech V-3 supercharger, Boss 302 intake, some other mods...

gf wants to buy this 2011 Mustang. It supposedly has 972hp. Vortech V-3 supercharger, Boss 302 intake, some other mods, dunno all of them.

How terrible is this about to go

>buying used high up modded cars
>EVER
It's majorly fucked and will fuck itself again shortly after being fixed. Avoid.

>gf
>972hp

If male drivers can't handle the stock 400hp than I don't think a girl with over double with be a good idea, no

thinly veiled b8 bred

She doesn't want the car. She wants to meet the owner. You'll stay behind while she goes on a test drive.
She's going to be sucking his cock. He's going to fuck her and rub her asshole with his index finger.
She doesn't want you. It's over.

This is not b8. We are quite literally sitting in the dealership right not working this deal.

I have expressed my concerns and this is still trying to happen. So I'm sitting back and watching the ride happen

It's a dealership you retard.

yeah and it looks like a real good dealership from the picture you posted of it, looks like a craigslists ad

Your girlfriend better have a nice body and/or be good in bed because she sure as shit doesn't have brains.

It was traded in a few hours ago.

just don't buy already modded car, never
I would say it is a dealership with some history, since they have thinkpad mouse xD

Meaning potentially unreliable as fuck you dumb nigger

You act like I don't fucking know this and haven't said it

>wearing flip flops to a dealership

And was the engine rebuilt to handle it tho.

Fucking kill yourself
Sage in all fields

Unless it's had 25,000 miles on that build that means nothing.

>sage in all fields
>didn't put sage in all fields
>Not the first post from this IP.

If you're not a highly experienced driver or recreational drag racer then you should not be buying that car. But the mustang is pretty much a chick car at this point. So fuck it. Let her buy it and put all that horsepower to waste.

No longer happening. Couldn't agree on money.

How much were they asking?

Nice dubs.

$18,991

>So I'm sitting back and watching the ride happen
Being this much of a submissive cuck in a relationship. Let me guess, you're paying for it too

Haha let her go for it nigga just wear body armor.

Lmao. No nigga, I'm not paying for shit on it and I made that extremely clear

Lol 973hp with a vortech and some other mods

My ass

I mean if it does have 973 hp at least you'll be single soon.

Stupid spic or nigger

You dodged a bullet. Does your gf know anything about cars except "lol i liek 2 go fast! xD"?

If she has any sense you should sit her down and carefully explain to her that buying a modded car used is bad enough, but buying a car that's been modded to such an extent that this supposedly near-1k-hp mustang has is fucking stupid.

if she does get it, and i hope she doesnt because odds are she will wreck the thing and probably be injured or possibly die.

before you even let her drive the thing, you better fucking teach her how to drive it. responsibly. i'm 10000% serious. she probably has zero experience with a rear wheel drive car with that much horsepower.

>2011 Mustang
>$18,991
Overpriced.
>972hp
B U L L S H I T

LOL nice b8

if it was going to go it would be fine

wut

So your GF told you this how?

I dunno, It's possible. I've seen a new edge mustang with a NOS-exit near the windshield at a Ford Dealership used lot before. The windows were tinted dark out but I could tell the dash was stripped of radio and anything else. They probably sold it off, I never was able to see it on a day they were open.

Are you sure it isn't 297 HP instead?

Can a 2011 even put out that kind of power in the first place? Seems pretty unrealistic to me

Pretty sure the highest is 412hp. 972 is a bit over double that, i doubt the stock internals could handle it.
Should of gotten a pic of the engine bay OP

That's what I figured, but i wanted to make 100% sure this thread was bullshit

Why would you come here and lie you retarded faggot op

I poked my head around the bay, blue valve covers from a Boss 302, intake definitely from one. Supposedly has built bottom end but no way to verify. Big black V3 supercharger on it, BBK headers, some strange exhaust system with tiny side dumps and axle-back. I could definitely see it having 600-700rwhp in it. 900 is probably a bit optimistic.

500hp max unless they got some dyno numbers, dealership is stealershipping.

500 hp..... even though the vortech supercharger alone gets it to 630 out the box. There’s Additional parts that they offer that gets it to 850. That’s not including anything else that the previous owner did.

i drive a modded stang, shes either going to kill someone or kill herself in one, dont follow blindly when she says she wants something

you better be trolling you fucking cuck

This.

You're literally asking for it OP.

I can't wait to see it on liveleak sliding into a group of bystanders

then its probably fine, but you should stop your girl from such a big mistake, but if she doesnt isten shell need to learn.

>it'll happen as it leaves the dealership.