/fg/ - Falcom General #3

Creepy Sheep Edition

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- New CS3 scans: twitter.com/Gu4n/status/877415040466337793

- Falcom currently planning a new game and remake for the Ys series. Kondo would also like to do more with Falcom Gakuen

- Trails in the Sky the 3rd finally out for PC on Steam, GOG and the Humble Store

- Trails of Cold Steel I & II confirmed for a PC release, first game will be released on Summer

- Trails of Cold Steel III is on track for a Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive, details such as the story and some new characters have been announced, such as Tita, Agate, Tio and Randy confirmed

>Other not-so-new news

- Check out the content of the last Tits FC & SC updates, specially the translation improvements ( xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization )

- Tokyo Xanadu brought by Askys, will be released for Vita on June 30th, and the improved Ex+ version for PS4 and PC on late 2017, although Amazon has November 24th, 2017 listed

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA, If you wish to complain, do so to Falcom, not XSeed (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

- Most games published by XSEED now to be developed with a PC release in mind ( gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-09-09-no-fan-left-behind ) (end of the 9th paragraph)

Pastebin: pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6Rha8DVy
github.com/ZhenjianYang/ZeroAoVoice-PSP
silver-intention.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Laura

JOSETTE

Duvalie

I'm enjoying Zero a lot. Crossbell is very comfy.

Don't forget to pre-order their game.

I will preorder the english version when it comes out

This is a very attractive family

I liked fuckboy Cedric better. Seemed to have a better head on his shoulders, now I'm afraid he's going to be an asshole who we will have to get rid of.

Not familiar with Veeky Forums threads for Trails, but is it possible at least here to like Cold Steel without people constantly shitting on you because of it?

That shitposter is not here, so yes.

Calvard when?

I get Ash-vibes from Cedric now, and it's not just the sameface

Probably either going to die in a ridiculous way or get saved by new Class VII right in the nick of time, followed by him listening to Rean and realizing where he went wrong after CS II. Alternatively, Cedric goes full edge and becomes the new Chancellor the hard way, which would be stupid.

Yeah, you'll be fine here, not that the games are immune from criticism.

Oh yeah, he exists

The hair.

I already forgot about him.

My wife Estelle and her boyfriend are so cute!

Rais stop dreaming and go back to train with your buddies

You're in the bracer guild and this guy annexs your waifu's ass, what you do?

Call him a lolicon.

>android firefox
Good taste user

Thanks user.

>tfw daddy osborne will never annex your boipucci

can anyone explain this weird bug to me where lloyd is in elie's spot in this scene and noel is altogether missing

i figure that noel and lloyd should be behind keA and fran but they're not for some reason

Someone mentioned in another thread to save normally (not save state), reset the game, and then load normally (not save state).

Please let these two be a thing.

I wonder who this could be

Did Osbourne fix him up with drugs? Apparently it was his medical treatmnt that changed him...

>medical treatment
fucking gnosis.

Clearly thats just a picture of an onion

Something like that. Now he seems to have a hold on the royal family now

What treatment, wasn't he fine?

There is literally nothing wrong with Gnosis

The son of Emperor Eugent, and the crown prince- the first in the line of succession to the throne. After the events of the previous game, he was able to recover his stamina through medical support, and set off to enter Thors Academy. ...but the following year, Cedric has changed to become a strong-willed individual.

Kondo's comments: An individual who has significantly changed over the past year and a half shows himself to Rean and the others. It wasn't from the civil war, but something happened during his medical care. His respect for Osborne has also strengthened. He has come to think about if Rean really is the hero that saved him... It is likely that a character from the main school in the previous works will also show up.

Posting again for those who missed it.

pastebin.com/6Rha8DVy

Fixed up a little guide for Zero, mixed up some stuff from others as well. Fishing, Cat rewards, rare monsters and high level chests, Recipes, books, Buddha statue and bonding points.

>finish FC on steam
>want to play SC really badly
>not even sure if it's gonna be discounted on steam tomorrow
>have the pirated version and was able to port FC save file over
>but muh steam achievements and I wanna support the devs
feeling kinda conflicted here

There should be a discount. They usually do discounts for that one. Not sure how high it will be, since i don't remember how much it was last time, so wait a bit if you're conflicted.
The 3rd may not get that high of a discount, since it released a month and some ago, so it may be discounted at 10% at best.

I think the steam summer sale is soon, im sure iltll be on sale

You dont feel at all burned out after the first? I had started SC up right after i beat FC to see what happened, but than i had to take a break

>I think the steam summer sale is soon
Its confirmed as tomorrow, paypal announced it on their twitter.

It'll definitely be discounted, it was last time.

Welp

time to get some ys games

Here's to hoping then. I'll cave if it gets a 40-50% discount.

Also, I actually don't feel burned out at all because the story is kinda compelling. I forced myself to stop playing right before Kurt's training in hopes of a discount during the sales tomorrow so that I might obtain a legit copy.

Thanks user!

Damn Calvard is huge. The next Kiseki will definitely be in Calvard.

Rare Tio smile a cute!

Are you the type who ran around talking to every NPC when the story progressed? If so, which one was your favorite. I think the ones i liked the best in FC was the couple where the woman wanted to get back at the husband with the same hobby he was neglecting her with, fishing, and the fishing guild commenting on a super good newcomer in their ransk. The couple where you see a guy in the prologue wanting to confess to a girl, he does so and they travel the cities in the country together. And last one would be the weapon store in Rolent with the reactions from the guys who are basically Estelle and Joshua's second mother and father, as they took care of them from time to time.

Not sure if I want to deal with an isekai protagonist.

It'll actually be in fan favourite Liberl and you'll get the excitement of touring round Liberl an additional 6 times!

Should have posted the 06 version since that's more relevant to CS3 now.

I wonder whats on that peninsula in Liberl

>Are you the type who ran around talking to every NPC when the story progressed?
No, not really. I usually only talked to those NPCs that I bumped into. But I really liked how they gave each and every NPC a name, and how their responses would change according to the events happening at that time. I was quite impressed by that.

The one thing that bothers me though is that it seems impossible to obtain the complete set of Carnelia even with a habit of speaking regularly with npcs if you refuse to consult a guide.

The books are fairly easy to miss yeah. Just have a guide telling you where to find them in each chapter so you can check on it. Some quests also have missable points. If you carry over with the max rank you can get on the game, you'll get a reward at the start of SC. Plus some NPCs will recognize you in the sequel.

Yeah you have to backtrack like a bitch, especially in Zeiss where you have to go back and forth from the forts.

Luckily the third gives you all of the books in an easy to access location so if you're interested in the actual story you can easily access it.

is the mega link in OPs message prepatched? does anybody know if theres a prepatched voice version made yet?

What does Elie smell like?

filthy golden spoon politician bimbo

You watch your filthy mouth.
It is pre-patched. The voice patch i don't think anyone bothered to try yet.

>
I'm glad we escaped this to here

rude

this is what I meant, failed with crossboarding

What do all the women on the continent do to get so busty and why isn't Tita doing it?

Well Fie and Shirley didn't get busty.

Crossbell in particular seems to feed most of their women with some sort of boob growth juice or something. Ilya has normal sized ones compared to the rest, but most have some pretty enormous jugs.

SUPERIOR ORBAL TECHNOLOGY

Liberl women are normally waterboards.

What are you talking about?

She's already bigger then Tita.

Is that why people get upset when someone mentions Maybelle-Lila yuri since maybelle actually has tits.

*steals your crit*
*PRISM CALIBUUUUUR*

*bullies her*

>Playing TiTS for the first time
>got to the part where Mayor Douchebag does his timey wimey magical bullshit
>mfw Joshua enters his PTSD mode and tells him not to touch Estelle or he'll use every bit of knowledge he knows to cut his carcass to pieces

That was anime as fuck and I loved every moment of it. I'm gonna get back to playing more of it now.

*bullies*

Erebonia seems to smack dab in the middle of breast sizes.

This is when Kloe knew she was a cuck

And she just, keeps, going.

Did his monotonous S-craft line give you any clues?

>Comes to avenge her
>Exaultion mode and then turn steals on a 50% HP turn
>Breaks through Craft guard for good measure

If her Grand Cross does break craft guard as a giant fuck you to people who abused Tio in her fight then I'm going to laugh then cry.

Not him but it's pretty clear he went through some heavy shit, from the first scene where he shows up in.

*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind you*
*I'm not a colonel...kid*
*sakura blossoms*

I'm sure you would flip your edge switch too if some fat old man was threatening your waifu.

Include this in the next OP.
github.com/ZhenjianYang/ZeroAoVoice-PSP
Maybe someone will unlazy themselves and give it a shot.

>I don't like him anymore
>confesses anyway
Look here Kloe, that's not how this works.

The purpose was to move on. She knew she has no chance, but she just wanted to get directly rejected by him in order to fully give up on him. She still liked him otherwise.

She wanted to be rejected so she could fully move on so she could go after Lechter.

I freaking hate Lechter.
He's the "glorifying dumb characters just because we thought they were cool as we wrote them" thing Trails does all the time at its peak.

He's super smart though, but super lazy. He almost always got 1st rankings on all the test he took from TT flashbacks.

>Letcher is dumb

*Lechter

I didn't mean literally dumb.
It's a pretty typical archetype but I think it ended up being very poorly written with how much everyone sucked his dick in the 3rd.

Well he was the prez, and you know glorious nippon honor...

Who sucked his dick though? Everyone was always bitching at him, and commenting on how despite being an insanely lazy fuck, he somehow still did his job correctly once dragged into it, and got decent enough grades.

That really pretty girl who's name I forget.

And just to clarify I mean literally.

Lucy? The one who kept punching him and all the other girls lust after?

Thats the one.

They all complained, but respected him a lot. Vice Prez was trying to get his dick too.

Yeah, they all said that but afterwards they were like "but he's a totally upstanding dude who does all he needs and more and despite messing around all his words are actually super deep, cried-when-he-left/10"
Which is what really annoys me. His "deepness" was already chessy as fuck and obvious from his own words alone but everyone has to confirm how great he is afterwards.
Maybe I'm just jealous or something but screw him!

silver-intention.com
This site should have complete for Zero and Ao if anyone is searching for that. Just use google translate and you should be good.

>This site should have complete for Zero and Ao
complete what? Not going to bother using google translate if it doesn't have something I want.