/svg/ - Shadowerse General

PACKS IN ONE HOUR GET HYPE

1ST BIRTHDAY CARD POPULARITY POLL
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0120

VOTE HERE
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/875666885588639744 (embed)

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

Part 2 of the anniversary has begun, log in daily for 5 free packs a day, link below for information regarding which ones.
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0115

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Crystal sale going on:$80 for 7500 crystals (can purchase up to 3x)

Sleeves/Emblems from older seasons are avaible once again for Crystals
>Bellringer, Urd, Liza, Elana, Otohime's Guards

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi (embed)

Old Spawn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tuC1rlDqdUE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wdv6A5X11yo
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/4616/pepecraft
youtube.com/watch?v=N8abXKq7wQI
imgur.com/a/eEg23
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IA IA

Blood T0 confirmed

can someone post our polls from the leaders vote?

SHED TEARS OF JOY I'VE ARRIVED

Post Thinking... moments

>PERISH!

Luna will stay T0 delusional people

youtube.com/watch?v=tuC1rlDqdUE
Have anyone tried this deck before?

So what's the consensus on le young mage of balance?

Luna will always be T0 in my heart.

Can I play Strom without Grimnir and Jeanne?

KYS shadowniggers

translate it weebs

>control blood deck filled with drain,limil,heals,board wipes and lucifer
>spawn is the wincon

>jojo reference
epic

Well yeah, there really isn't a way to deal with midrange in WD

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA

I feel like piloting Storm Haven is all about knowing how to control, the, I'm not sure what to call it, tempo I guess? Not a MTG player so I'm not really affiliated with the terms
For example, not dropping anything while going first on Evolve turn 4 so your opponent has nothing to Evolve into, then having all your amulets pop the next turn and evolving Cudgel and removing whatever they played
Or dropping Wards during Evolve turns when your amulets pop so your opponent is forced to trade into the Wards while you just storm their face

At least dirt rune got Young Levi to cuck shit like deaths breath without needing CC.
Mutagenic just doesnt help when they just Balanced man Eachatar them next turn.

>Dark General, 2x Drain

Will Control Sword be good again

Post good cards that got fucked by expansions.

how are they good cards then

If the guards had Ward and Otohime was immune to destruction while there are guards on the field, she would be pretty decent in my opinion

?

I miss value bug.

No no

When Otohime is put into play, she should summon as many guards as she can to the field, give them rush and give all followers on field +2

TOTALLY BALANCED

>if the card was overpowered it would be good
really makes you think...

yamero

>turn 1 insight

How is it overpowered when it still loses to Themis and Bahamut? The only difference is that Otohime survives

Holy shit dude I think you're the first person to have that idea ever

otanoshimi~

>next turn 2nd Otohime and you have 2 immune otohimes raping your face.
No.

is this legit?

Hime is still good, forces enemy to use removal or get fucked

T-MINUS 30 FOR PAXXXX

>run into someone playing neutral shadow while doing dailies
Why...?

Read the news in-game or on Twitter, nigga.

>both forest and sword have broken storm shit
>neither get good cards
coincidence? I think not

I accidentally got into ranked while shitposting and forgot about it and now I lost 100 points AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdv6A5X11yo

I'm not sure how to feel about this eight pages worth of shit coming back to take two. Cudgel and co. returning just sounds like an awful idea, though. It never seemed like player one had a particularly great advantage over all the T2 matches I've played post-Tempest.

I have over 500 wins with Sword. I have a complete collection of cards for the class.
If you are an inspiring hipster trying out the class, I am here to tell you it's a waste of time.
I've tried Alberto, Control, token spam with Otohime/Walfrid.
The best deck it has is Frogman. Why? Because it offers the least amount of interaction for your opponent. That's what Shadowverse has become. Embrace the Pepe or don't bother.

>printed cards
Are those who I think they are?

>this shit deck
>finished all dragon dailies using Pucewyrm+Serpent Force combo
>against meta decks
what the fuck?

if you were running Dragon Warrior I would say you stumbled upon me, user.
Saw someone run something similar too (fucking Zirnitra)

I play Rogue's Creed packing an emergency pepe

With Pepe is all about one big follower but that has issues with random destruction. RC is more aiming to have 3-4 followers with 4-5 attack each. Personally I think it handles the haven match-up a lot better (outside themis of course) but you lose the ability to pack cyclone blade, which can be rough.

I agree though, the less the opponent can do to your field the better at the moment. Unfortunately aggro shadow makes deck ideas like this fairly suicidal.

people usually can't answer to pucewyrm if you evolve the fat fuck

I hear you, I have a full set of Sword cards as well and I currently only run Frog Aggro when I have to do dailies with them. Csword isn't even fun as a meme, it just straight up doesn't work except against budget aggro builds.

Decks that rely on a single early game card being drawn will never have game breaking win rates, but it is disgustingly strong on high rolls. I won 4 straight games with it yesterday just for a daily.

No, retard. Gamewith is like a Gamefaqs/wikia for popular mobage.

Whats the decklsit for pepe sword

post dick

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/4616/pepecraft

>retard
I can't speak japanese there was no way for me to know. Please refrain from insulting me that's very rude tbqhf

>PW anything but last

1=3>2>4>5>>>>>PW

You stole my Red and Purple one. Give them back and I can give you my 7 fucking piss color skulls.

I still hate Roach as much as I used to whenever I happen to lose to it even if it's rare as fuck these days, gas all elves.
Yep. Mastema Blood was the best budget deck for farming shadowniggers because they literally had no way of answering an evolved 8/8 on turn 5

but have you tried UTEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=N8abXKq7wQI

Blood T0 confirmed

'batin' 'cus Brawndo's got electrolytes

>Cthulu Blood vs Neutral Sword
I'm going to watch it to see if Sword can win and /svg/ was wrong again.

Free leggo soon!
I hope my leggo streak doesn't end!

I just started playing. Just to make sure, this is a bad starting roll, right? How important is it to reroll in this game - how often do you get boosters?

And besides the stuff in the OP, what are some other good guides/knowledge bases?

>no confidence
Now you jinxed it
1 gold is all you get today

FREE DISAPPOINTMENT IN 10 MINUTES

>complaining about a teir 3 deck
Autism

yes, its bad
not that important, you get loadsa free shit but its still good to have a headstart

imgur.com/a/eEg23

bear in mind theres an expansion coming next week so a lot could change

I want many orcs to rape you, filthy elf

Luck shitters of /svg/ grant me your luck to pull my first Albert, and if it's not much to ask, my third Daria, tired of getting memeidolon.

It hasn't ended yet, but it's speculated that it may end soon

Pls no

>damage control

I need a concede, will return one if you also need it.

Match ID: 22708

7 minutes until everyone gets a FREE animated bahamut

Get raped elf

>FPS
lmao

I hope it does end and my is gonna start.

already got one, and 9 legos from freepacks
THX CYGAMES

This is racism.

Are there any orcs in this game? It is insanely autistic to get this mad over a bad deck though

blame humanity Nina, they hate demons like you and that's why they will not give you your free lego

>ROB packs
I already knew this, I have 0 luck in that set.

Thanks mom.

It's not racism because elves aren't people

I tell you what I just played a game with skadi with fatalis and frostbound was pretty fun

PAAXXXX

FREE PAX

>the faggot constantly whining about roach was the same retard posting about "mastema blood"

There's always some kind retard connection to all these various shitty opinions.

Double dark general

Time to open Daria after I already crafted my third one like a total fucking retard.
It happened twice with Albert and Gawain. Why did I fall for the Gawain memes?

Hello.

>One of the Council of Card Knights tokens was buffed to 5/9 and survived Revelation thanks to that

>RoB packs

WHO FUCKING CARES