/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #68

"Nanomachines, Mokuba" edition.

Last Thread: Latest News
>Mokuba is here until the 27/28th with dragon support and fresh served lunch
>The duelist level cap has been raised to 40
>Ranked Duels are going to be changed in July. There will be additional tiers, new rewards, and display changes. Check the in-game notifications tab for more information
>New box Crimson Kingdom is out. Lots of Zombie, Fire, and Red Eyes support, as well as good generic beaters
>Yami Bakura will return with a gate based event at the end of June
>Still no limit/ban list update

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/
yugidecks.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>What is this game? It's mobile Yu-Gi-Oh! using the speed duel format and a smaller card pool. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>Some people recommend not leveling your stage past the 30s. Doing so nets you some gems and jewels from missions at the cost of tougher Standard Duelists with no extra duel rewards
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>The Kuribohs and other pack opening effects don't guarantee shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkKvHVy__G4
youtube.com/watch?v=YSAiv93D7jg&t=171s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread updated the news so I pick it.

I'd rather not start thread wars, and the other one was first, but the OP here is updated.

They're barely a minute apart and the only reason that's the case is because I updated the news. I could spam threads a lot faster if I didn't bother, but at least the earlier posting wasn't made by Retard OP.

Give me a Machine King deck

>Machine King
>Prototype Machine King
>Twin Barrel
>Rare Metalmorph
>7 Completed
>Soul Exchange
>Other staples
It's pretty much just a machine deck.

Oh, and Sergeant Electro. He's arguably the best level 4 machine.

Bump, I guess.

Ok this is the only thread that survived so i wanted to ask . Is pic related only useful for reving Blue eyes white dragon? Blue-Eyes archetype fucking when

There already is a Blue-Eyes archetype. There's like a million different types of them.

Only blue eyes cards in game atm are BEWD, BEUD, and BESD and pretty sure you can't special summon Shining Dragon except through tributing BEUD. So yeah, for now.

If I root my tablet would I be able to spoof the time and have Mokuba spawn continuously? Has anyone tried this? Or is it not viable I used to do it with other apps on my older tablet

It also works on Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Blue Eyes Shining Dragon, I think. I believe you can sacrifice Ultimate Dragon for a Shining Dragon, then summon Ultimate Dragon with 3 attacks. There's also Blue Eyes Twin Burst Dragon, but I don't think that is in the game yet.

Pretty sure no. Game syncs with time and even though you can see when he spawns, any attempt to duel him or other characters gives an error that disconnects. At least some of what goes on is server side.

IP tunneling isn't working either my next step is to just use dynamic IP change but I'm not interested in getting banned for it
Fuck konami for making this ridiculous drop system it's goddamn draconian

Super Joey used to be exploited like that, and Konami banned some users.

Incorrect. Rapidly changing your IP or connecting to different wifi networks is what could force Mokuba to spawn (for some reason). Clock basically just lets you scout shit out.

I got a level 40 Mok coming up in 5 minutes so that's nice.

>dump 800 red keys on Joey, want shield and sword so farming lvl 30 mokuba with labyrinth builer will be 8000
>
Please kill me

(me)
I'm a degenerate idiot, I meant super joey. I assume they've fixed it for mokuba.

What's strange is that doesn't work for cellular service. I can change my cellular device connection and it doesn't reflect that expect I'm not sure I'm doing it 100% correctly
Regardless, IP changing seems to be the most viable method but just ridiculous that you run the risk of being banned

>only 800
my friend, I went through 2000 keys to get my first e con. Crush Joey and take his cards.

Also that Metalmorph was from Keith level up, which makes this shit even worse

Any particular reason you don't just run unhappy girls? It's a super solid way of farming a large portion of the LDs in the game. Haven't failed the 30 yet with 3 unhappy girls, 3 security orbs, windstorm, and armor break traps for his burgerboi

Labyrinth Builder is waaaaay more consistent than Unhappy girl, and also doesn't get randomly BTFO by wombo combo shenanigans

But I need a way to increase my average 6-7k score, and shield and sword would be a perfect fit

youtube.com/watch?v=gkKvHVy__G4
My nibba VahnMan X has my respect.

Whatever works for you, I suppose. Your deck is definitely faster than UG but like I said, consistency is simply not an issue with a decent decklist. The only thing his deck does is tries to get a 5k attack burger on the field and any spell that stops his attack or destroys the equips means he becomes worthless. Mokuba is probably one of the easiest duelists to farm that's ever been released assuming you got decent cards.

I don't get another Mokuba for 3 hours and it's level 30 I NEED KIDMODOS REEEEE

what the fuck. how are you getting so many rewards? Are you using the modded apk?

>blue-eyes archetype fucking when

play the tcg user

Rate my dick.

You may only reply to this post if you have at least 3 (THREE) Kidmodo Dragons. Please abide by the rules.

>farming mokuba lvl 30

Nigga, you can beat lvl 40 with Elements United, why bother with lvl 30?

this is pretty aesthetic 2bh, but I'll never stop being butthurt over the paradox brothers doing magicians best

3/10, too small.

Nah, Mokuba is just stupidly easy to farm and I'm like a mini-whale. Also work nightshifts in a closed retail store which makes for lots of downtime to farm.

Extra deck always BEUD

you have to get almost nothing but level 40 spawns then.

Won't lie, have been incredibly fortunate, my boy. This is my phattest drop but I had my Darkflare and Kidmodo drop together also. Have had a lot of 40s but also a lot of 8 chest/gold card drops ;-;

>tfw you get OTK by moshitba lvl 30

R8 my freshest maymay

NICE GAME YUGIBABOONS

der's a new episowde aout mwaaaaan

youtube.com/watch?v=YSAiv93D7jg&t=171s

3x vanguard dragon
3x kidmodo dragon
3x blue eyes
3x enemy controller
3x champions vig
3x chrystal seer
1x bust stream of destruction
1x polymerization

Boom top tier dragon memes.

>polymerization
>no beacon of white to bring them back
>no majesty of white to stop shitters
>no soul res to bring shit back
>3 crystal seer when 2 or 1 is optimal
6/10

Blue eyes is stronker, but red eyes is so much stickier with the support atm. I think I'd rather run red desu. Crystal seer also seems really slow in the deck but I guess it helps with bricking.

i hope this is real

Strongly doubt. Relinquished fell out of favor hard without switcharoo, limiting Kaibaman is silly because how often do blue eyes decks actually use all 3, gravekeeper nerf is laughable with how prone to bricking that deck is, cocoon isn't ever worth running 3, etc. If this shit is real, Konami is wasting their time.

Konami has done much worse.

I don't disagree, but I honestly think up until now, Duel Links has been managed and balanced pretty alright. I think most of us who did KoG shit in the qualifiers will tell you, the top of the iceberg actually has a decent variety of decks. While almost all of the decks utilize some/most of these cards, not all of them do. These changes don't even address 3SD Barrel Dragon for example or dimension gate which singlehandedly shifted the meta HARD. Gravekeeper for example is so much worse with dimension gate as a standard because Soul Exchange became super risky. Same with Relinquished, desu.

wow this totally doesn't look photoshopped.

good meme

duel link is finished

Doesn't limiting CV at least balances the 3SD a bit and limiting Oracle (ffs I hate oracle) balances GK?

Pretty sure Konami is way more likely to nerf skills rather than fuck with card limits. Since skills have a much bigger impact on what cards get played and are competitive.

Yes and no. Limiting CV in my mind is a good move because, like Tea Burn and restructor revolution, it makes for non-interactive gameplay. Champions Vigilance isn't a bad or busted card, but the fact that 3SD exists makes it dangerous for balance because they can just run (generic 3SD Dark magician deck) and be really strong. The thing is, though, that deck bricks. When it bricks, it bricks hard. 3SD Barrel Dragon can't even utilize CV so it would straight up be buffed by sheer virtue of having a better matchup against -every other deck- when they limit things like Econ and OTC which are some of the most effective counters to 3SD.

As for gravekeepers, again, strong deck that requires a lot of good draws. If you don't start with a recruiter or draw it in your first two turns, you probably lost. I love gravekeepers as an archetype and I know Oracle is incredibly strong, but you gotta keep in mind that it's gravekeeper's only means of getting over a big monster. Gravekeeper decks are really low in terms of individual card strength.

>got prismatic Darkflare Dragon
Chaos wants to be welcomed.

Post link to modded apk

>Mokuba lvl 30
>Mokuba lvl 30
>Mokuba lvl 30
>Mokuba lvl 40
>dead draw and get rekt
>Mokuba lvl 30
>Mokuba lvl 30
>Mokuba lvl 30
>Mokuba lvl 30

I hate these damn events so much

Are you not farming level 40 with Elements Unite!? Because it's literally impossible to lose with gate guardian on the field.

>level 40
>actually spawning
Pick one and only one.

!!

>people don't realize that the game has had an active banlist from day one
How many Windstorms are you running?

Modded apk faggot

This guy fucks.

What would the meta look like if there were no skills?

neo the magic swordsman back to semi-limited/unlimited when?

Double succ

Obviously fake. The numbers don't even align perfectly.

Konami really just needs to nerf 3SD. It's too polarizing and meta defining, not to mention low-interaction. They also should expand/add new archetypes and new meta will be born out of it.

Btw CV needs to be at least semi limited. Fuck that shit.

>implying dub relinquished is even run after komoney nerfed switcharoo

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Triple succ for maximum fuck

>level 40 mokuba finally spawns
>5 chests full of shit stones
>3 rare cards I already have 10 of each

thanks konami

I'm not buying the gk apologism. It already has monsters you can use if you don't draw the bosses (which you can search), did you expect 100% invincible bosses for no cost? If you don't draw an invincible monster it is a dead hand? DL sure has powercreeped.

Which male character from yugioh series would you suck the dick from? I think Jaden is pretty cute

Syrus, Mokuba, Yugi, Joey

I like girls and no one in yugioh has a feminine enough dick.

This question sucks heh and I think the better one is this: if you had the opportunity to cross time and space to duel one Yu-Gi-Oh character of your choice (kinda like Jaden vs. Yugi at the end of GX) who would you pick and what kind of deck would you use?

u rite 2000 attack/1500 defense is practically insurmountable.

I mean this is probably bait but it's not about drawing the "bosses." Drawing the "bosses" is bad. You don't want to start with oracle really ever. Oracle is the only tool GK has beyond tributing enemy monsters to get over any monster over 2000 attack. I'm not saying GK is a weak deck but calling it apologism is laughable. GK runs incredibly low attack monsters and has to econ tribute/take or soul exchange tribute to get over any decent threat. Dimension Gate hard counters gravekeepers in every capacity. It essentially forces the user to play Restart which isn't ideal either.

I very openly like gravekeepers and the archetype. I think it's strong and viable. It isn't top tier anymore. It just isn't. It has a pretty weak matchup against 3SD that runs either CV or Dimension Gate, gets overrun by vanilla harpies by OTC, etc. Compared to all the actual peak meta decks, gravekeepers struggles to keep up.

It's fine but limiting oracle is impossibly stupid. It's not even how the deck addresses most threats.

3rd kidmodo but still no darkflare

no, your question sucks. Let me succ bakura. Guaranteed feminine penis.

Damn, that's a really tough question. It'd probably be a tie between Joey and Chazz, with maybe Keith as a way to try to knock him out of his bad times.
As for what deck? Probably Machines, maybe Victory Viper or Gradius centric for giggles and a theme.

tahts alot of dargon beeds

And the same goes for... every other beatdown deck. None of them immediately destroy every threat. But it's gift gk scrubs who complain

Nigga got enough beads to make a line of adult toys

busted as fuck KoG/10
-1 Summoner
-1 Dark Burning
+1 Jester
+1 Sages Stone
Do that and you'll have the 3SD deck CreativiTimothy used when he got #2 NA in the qualifiers.

Yugi, using the most cancerous no-fun-allowed meta MLG deck possible.

Taking my gf for a walk

If you're running a beatdown deck that legitimately cannot destroy a monster over 2000 attack, then no, the beatdown deck you're running sucks dick. Not that it means anything, every deck that isn't burn is a "beat down" deck. Harpies and handless are pretty much the best beat down decks atm and can easily shit on Gravekeepers and most other "beat down" decks (Mako hammer fish, Rex dino). These decks can handily beat GK.

I don't know what you're going for here desu. Gravekeepers can at best spend two cards from hand to deal with any one monster on the field via tributing. Obviously no deck can beat every single deck, but GK doesn't even have many good matchups anymore. This isn't bitching, this is pretty objective. I personally ran into like 3 GKs total during qualifiers on the way to KoG and very few in KoG. The deck isn't popular anymore. The deck doesn't have good matchups in this metagame anymore. I still assume bait because I don't want to think people genuinely are so behind on the meta. If you lose to GK, it's probably either your fault or they got an incredible opening hand and passable matchup so they deserve to win.

tl;dr fuck you

What the fuck, LVL 40 already?

Isn't that the plant whore? I totally mind broke her in Tag Force

Oh God, I forgot that's a thing you can do in that game.

Yusei for sure

Whatever, nerd. I mind break her everyday in real life!

By what measurement of time can I expect this?

Next full box. Normal rarity.

got enough traps to take over /gif/

When?

well this just happened, Mokuba set his face down negate attack right after I destroyed his cards with storm

I blame
>Yes I know im a retard for forgetting to switch decks before the fight

Serves you right for listening to him.

use trap jammer you fuckn scrub

Literally none of his other face-downs are threatening

manlets BTFO