/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General: No More Dead Meme Edition

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Live updates:
Global: twitter.com/kh_ux_na
KHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com
KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Newest Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer: youtu.be/eaHSpUZgW24

I forgot the previous thread, how embarrassing
Previous thread: Real Previous thread:

Kingdom hearts 3 but one third through the game a black monolith replaces Sora's hud image for 2 worlds

Kingdom hearts 2.8 but when Mickey grabs the Kingdom key d frames of Kairi's lifeless body hanging are edited in

will you put your trust in Goofy, /khg/?

yes

Is Luxu important?

hopefully.

>Kick Heartless ass nonstop for 10 years
>Was already pretty powerful before that
>Outclassed by two kids with main character status and a mouse with mascot powers
Guys how do I stop thinking about power levels?

fap

Ventus is a liar.

>10 years
It was much shorter than that in her perspective. Maybe a few weeks to a few months. Sora and Riku have had way more practice than her against Heartless and Nobodies at this point.

Didn't pretty much everything important in ReCoded ended up being told in DDD thus making ReCoded useless?

can someone recap rikus story in com?

No

Yes. Only the last cutscene with namine mattered and it's recapped in DDD

They don't mention it at all though
Maleficent kidnaps Minnie and ransoms her for the Datascape but that's as far as they go in mentioning the events of Re:coded

>but that's as far as they go in mentioning the events of Re:coded
Man that game did not matter at all did it

It doesn't have to be rehashed in the next game to matter.

I don't think any of the games recap previous events.
There are flashbacks in KHII, to KH1 (not CoM), but that's about it.
They expect you to be caught up.

Darkness Darkness Darkness
Darkness Darkness whoa holy shit Riku smells like Xemnas Darkness
Riku you were a bad guy and that wasn't cool.
Darkness in Darkness but also Light
Here's Mickey. We're Bros now.
DiZ.
Congrats Riku, you've heard the word "Darkness" so many times that you're immune to it now.

>you're immune to it now.
but then not really

Don't you die on me again!

>Sora intends to rescue the people tied to his heart.
>This includes Roxas, Ventus, Xion, and possibly Vanitas.
>Didn't do to well just getting Kairi's heart out of him the first time.

Seriously screw the ice guy in RECoM.

Hey let's give him a deck of nothing but 7,8,9, and 0 cards. Such bs.

I got within one attack of beating him but had to reload my deck and he killed me.

I don't feel like grinding either. This is just so tedious.

Goofy has MP Gift and Goofy Tornado, I always put my trust in him.

Are you using boss cards? Because boss cards should easily let you deal several bars of his health before the battle even gets hard.

I've never used any of them because of how much cp they require.

I've really just been rushing through the game for the story desu.

Use Maleficent and Jafar. Maleficent lets you deal ridiculous damage for something like 20 or 30 hits but makes your recharge time slow which is why you use it immediately at the start of battle. Jafar lets you ignore any card breaks on you and continue sleights or combos even if they have higher values or a 0.

He's a lategame boss, by this point you're supposed to understand the mechanics of the game enough to mop the floor with him.

Ok I'll try that.

Well I guess I'm just stupid.

I think I understand it for the most part. If I could take me time and pick cards to play it wouldn't be a problem but I have trouble keeping up with the A.I. in these fights. I end up panicking and playing cards only to have them broken.

Hearts are.. ETERNAL!

>Got two Bs and one A
I'm sorry, Aqua.

I'm astonished by how fantastically intimidating the voice acting of Xehanorts are.

where did Yen Sid disappear to in KH2?

Riku: What the fuck where am I?

Diz: You're in the realm in between, but don't bother waking up just go back to sleep.

Riku: You sound like a total asshole, fuck you I'm staying awake and getting out of here.

DiZ: By the way if you want to get stronger and defeat the darkness then you have to go through Castle Oblivion.

Riku: Yeah alright I'll go through this memory castle.

DiZ: By the way you're an idiot and you left your whole world/friends behind. Try not to let the darkness consume you but honestly you deserve it.

Riku: Would you shut up?

>Riku learns that he has to fight a bunch of Disney villains and can only see people connected to DARKNESS in the castle

Riku: I'm gonna kill myself.

Ansem: Hey did you miss me? By the way DARKNESS SUBMIT!

Riku: I'm not going to let you possess me again! You want me to just give up right? Well I'm going to keep fighting and defeat the darkness!

Ansem: Alright you go do that but I'm going to win. Darkness is all powerful. Oh by the way here's a DARKNESS power boost!

Riku: What did you do?!

Ansem: Just opened up the darkness in your heart. No big deal. Have fun trying to not use the darkness!

>Riku will end up using the darkness while in battle in this game and you can't stop it

Zexion: There's a new scent in the castle. He smells like our leader.

Vexen: You lie!

Zexion: No I'm serious.

>Riku finds himself alone almost all the time when he's not fighting heartless or Disney villains

>the Organization finds out the scent is from Riku

>Vexen fights Riku and gets the data to make a replica

Riku: What are you supposed to be?

Repliku: Not every day you meet your own twin.

Repliku: Nah, I'm just a replica made by Vexen.

Riku: Oh so you mean a fake me?

Repliku: I'm gonna wipe the floor with you!

>Repliku fails hard

Riku: You had your chance to finish me off but you failed. I'm going to kill you now.

>Repliku gets a small DARKNESS boost and pushes back Riku

Repliku: Darkness sure is great! loser!

Why don't they just make a Replica Roxas? They obviously have the technology.

Riku: Punk!

>Repliku bails

Repliku: I lost, but I'm new so it's okay! I'm gonna get stronger and beat the real Riku in no time! He's afraid of the darkness, unlike me! So that makes me better than him!

Vexen: Nice to know. I intend to make good use of you.

>I forgot the part where DiZ/Ansem said he needs to accept the darkness and use it as a weapon

>Also Mickey Mouse sort of shows up a little but he's not physically there until near the end of the story. Mickey sort of just motivates Riku, does some tiny light magic and leaves.

Mickey: Don't give up! Also we're BFF's.

Riku: Thanks.

....okay I'm too tired to keep doing this.

Play the game buddy.

because the replicas got dropped after Days.

>They obviously have the technology.

But who is "they"?
Who is going to actually do it?

It looks like the only one who knew how to make replica's was Vexen/Even and we don't know if he'll actually do it again or what resources he needs (or if his nobody powers made it possible).

It's me or moogles money event is over? I can't see since some days

What are Even and the other revived Nobodies going to do now? What's their role in KH3?

[LIGHT INTENSIFIES]

Reminder that in JP these boards each came with 10 gems, 2 M&Bs, and better skills

Why can't Donald and Goofy wear their Black Mage and Knight outfits as their default designs?

Sena does it again!

inb4 they cost more Jewels also

We've never had a board cost more than 3k, but I wouldn't put it past them seeing as how they think that finally giving us brooms in boards is them doing us a favor when boards are supposed to come with a M&B and a broom servant

>What's their role in KH3?

I dunno.
We probably wont know until the game is out.

I mean more than the gem boards in JP. They were like 2500 I think

>Only need 5 more gems to finish fenrir
>Mfw tweet

It will come KH3.

Unless data sora makes a return, it probably won't have much of a presence

>implying we won't have a sick boss fight with Data-Sora so that real Sora can understand THE HURT

But how would a boss fight with Data-Sora make Sora understand THE HURT?

If anything Roxas's memories are what would make Sora understand THE HURT.

Sora becoming less brain damaged and remembering the events of CoM could also allow Sora to understand THE HURT.

Data-Roxas fought Data-Sora in order to teach him to understand the hurt.

After the fight Sora even says that he could feel what Roxas was feeling with each attack.

And anyway, Data-Naminé's mission for Sora was to pass on what he learned to the real Sora. So they have to interact at some point, surely.

Don't tell me Data-Sora wouldn't be an amazing boss.

It wouldn't

>Judgement Triad
>Chain Rave
>Eruption
>Gravity Drop
>Flame Fall
>Triple Burst
>Triple Pursuit
>Icicle Mine
>Pulse Tracer
>Exo Spark
>Cyclone
>Magnet Grab
>Quake
>Zone of Ruin
>Spinner Saw
>Meteor Rain
>turning the cheat tuners into fight mechanics, dynamically changing parameters
>clock gauge gives him special abilities based on his performance in the fight

It'd be fuckin' t i g h t

reminder: you will NEVER have someone love you this much.

>And anyway, Data-Naminé's mission for Sora was to pass on what he learned to the real Sora. So they have to interact at some point, surely.

Yeah in the world of KH if certain people (including Data) are connected then they can gain feelings or sometimes information without physically meeting them.

Didn't the Twilight Town gang start to feel vague emotions from their Data counterparts?

Also Mickey might just implant the information from Data-Sora into regular Sora's head.

>Sora fighting himself
>again

Even if it was his older self it wouldn't too bad, but his younger self? Again? Nah.

Those moves would be more fun to use than to battle against.

i'm referring to bro love, homo.

>they can gain feelings or
>sometimes information
[citation needed]

Are you suggesting Data-Sora access the morphogenetic field?
Or if he just wishes hard enough, Sora will just somehow know the things he knows?

>his younger self? Again?
When did Sora fight himself OR his younger self?

And technically Data-Sora isn't Sora at all.
He definitely isn't KH1 Sora with moves like that.

>Didn't the Twilight Town gang start to feel vague emotions from their Data counterparts?
Maybe? They actually did meet roxas a few times and hung out with him once

Dude, I think if most people had a friend that got possessed then later got better but had to lock themselves in what might as well have been hell, then didn't see them/know they've been missing for an entire, then spent who knows how long searching for them literally in different worlds only to finally find them looking like the man that had possessed their friend- I think they'd react like that too.

>[citation needed]

Kairi and Roxas literally communicated telepathically in KH2.

>Or if he just wishes hard enough, Sora will just somehow know the things he knows?

Sora's heart somehow reached Ventus's heart when he was born and then reached the rest of Ventus (again) by opening his heart/wishing to help him.

>When did Sora fight himself OR his younger self?

Sora fought dark versions of himself in the first game that Riku pitted against him.

>And technically Data-Sora isn't Sora at all.

Data-Sora must've been made from information taken from Sora and was even able to use the real keyblade momentarily which means he must be a piece of Sora.

>Kairi and Roxas literally communicated telepathically in KH2.
Yeah, and that's a completely different thing than the data version of yourself communicating non-verbally with the real version.

I just found out that HD Namine could be used to cheat the "Single target attacks only" proud mode missions. Even if it's something as simple as Il 2 Kairi.

>Data-Sora must've been made from information taken from Sora
No, Data-Sora is a data construct using information that Jiminy wrote down in the journal. The data that created him is completely external from Sora himself, unlike a Replica which is derived from memories taken directly from the source.

Also, the real Keyblade he gets is his own. The implication is that he grew a heart over the course of the game, which would distance him even further from his "real" self.

22 days until mobage suffering ends temporarily again.

Who's your favorite kh character?

I need to play coded someday.

let's say i put her on slot 4 of DR right before xigbar b with AB3 max on him
would she do the same amount of damage?

Not the exact same, but similar it depends on what you did to the namine medal, although generally you're going to want her to either A: get you extra gauge or B: use your best buff that you can't use.

only if she's max guilted, and also has ab3max, then she might do a bit more

It's weird feeling when you come across something that is simply beyond your mental capabilities.

I'm nearing the end of ReCoM and I simply can't take in the information and then make a decision at the speed that's required in order to win. I guess my mind just can't work that fast.

Guess I'll just grind to level 80 or 90 and then hopefully just brute force my way through the rest of it because the story segments are really interesting.

This is not a pleasant feeling desu.

Why does Vanitas look like Sora?

Does BBS take place while Sora exists?

Google says Sora and Ventus had their hearts linked as soon as MX split Ven/Van and that's why he looks like Sora?

Also Roxas had Ventus's heart since birth and that's why he looks like him?

Yes to all.

Also, aren't nobodies born from the shell of someone who became a heartless?

Why did Sora and Roxas have physical bodies both existing simultaneously? Also Namine/Kairi.

Sora didn't REALLY have a body, he had a "body" in the same way the Robed Figure did. It's just for looks.

In reality, Sora was just a heart. Kairi purified his heart of darkness, restoring him from a Heartless.

Naminé, on the other hand...
I don't think anyone really understands what's up with her. She's technically nothing.

kingdom hearts itself created sora to repair ven's heart
it cared that much about ven because he was half the x-blade, a weapon counterpart used to defend kingdom hearts
in kh3 sora will meet kingdom hearts face to face and find out that they look the same

How did he continue on after resisting his heartless transformation all the way through 1 and CoM without a body?

And yeah, Namine is weird.

Did it create Sora in the past before Ventus's shit went down in anticipation or does he not have parents?

He's memeing you

Sora was a newborn when Ventus was laid to rest on Destiny Islands.

Finally sat down and finished Birth by Sleep 7 years late to the party.
I was grinning during the entire final episode.
A lot of things suddenly clicked and I love what became of the Land of Departure.

>Gem boards
Stop making me spend my goddamn jews, or if you're going to, at least give us a weekly quest

Now you have to play the Secret Episode and ACTUALLY finish the game

Hidden stories on top of hidden stories.
I guess it's sticker time.
Thank you, user!

If you want to like the game, I implore you, DO NOT FIGHT THE SUPERBOSSES. THEY ARE NOT FUN OR WELL DESIGNED.

Should I go and buy these avatar boards? My highest keyblade is Olympia at 30, then Divine Rose and Moogle at 28, everything else is lower by a few levels, is there anything worth leveling up real high?

ya but it could still happen
for all we know sora was born in that very moment
giving meaning to the title "birth by sleep"

>olympia at 30
>divine rose at 28

Nigga you're playing the game wrong.

What should I level?

Divine Rose.

Aqua

Alright so I beat the game on proud and I got the stickers, according to what I looked up that's all I need to do, but nothing has showed up.
What am I missing?

If a prompt doesn't appear when you save to create a Secret Episode save, beat Final Episode again.

If you had to collect some stickers as Aqua, you'll have to beat her story again and overwrite the Final Episode so the report progress carries over.

Turns out I placed one of Aqua's stickers ever so slightly off.
I got the prompt.
I feel dumb.
Thanks for taking to time to help me out!

Bump