>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Tharja a best and canon

Why is Alfonse so shit? He ruined the whole chapter.

Faye is cute I say

Hinoka!

Welp, guess I will stay in the 1000-5000 tier then

When's mom getting in

Is it worth to inherit Luke's Fire Boost onto someone?

Like, a high HP unit that only really needs extra Atk, but unlike Death Blow users also baits and attacks other units on the counter?

Zephiel or someone like him maybe? Cherche?

Azura a best

Right after uncorrupted Garon.

How are you coping?

I didn't bother because I knew retards would pot spam at that cutoff. Meanwhile top 5000 you literally jump 1000 spots in like 2 runs after 100k.

PRAY THIS ENDS QUICK!

Here's the list of Echoes units without cards:

Forsyth
Python
Luthier
Kamui
Leon
Jesse
Nomah
Rudolf
Jedah
Mila
Duma

Which missing character, You would like it to be in Cipher 9 before.

What do you think of Fred in FE5? Is he a good unit? Worth training?
Does he have any niche in efficient playthroughs?

gamepedia or gamepress, /feg/?

Probably good on +def Seliph, Subaki, Armor Memes, and Spring Xander.

don't lewd my nee-san please

>neutral

I'm honestly suffering more than if I hadn't rolled her at all.

I knew lukas was gay but I thought it was for alm

Marrying commander Anna!

I have her, nothing to cope with except with the fact that my bride is a cuck.

This is my wife.

Post your most recently finished unit faggots

>trying to train up my third Zephiel
>don't have Pivot on him since I inherited it onto a different Zephiel
This is painful

True

Like 2 years from now

why the fuck is frederick so fucking gud

How do we stop Trump's fascist presidency from affecting FE?

How?

Why is everyone so gay?

>tfw you're saving all your orbs for the swimsuit banner but deep down you know it'll never happen

I just want my Thotja

Yep. And fighting for 2000 feathers isn't worth the time.

Lukas is crazy

I want to lick her until all her sweat is gone

I'm so sorry.

He looks fabulous, but so do all the cavaliers in this game. I guess that's why they call them "Social Knights."

>no image of just the art of this card

JUST

You... You took EVERYTHING from me...

Pretty well; +HP / -Res. The HP boon has even proved to be pretty useful in some instances.

By not bringing him up.

It's too late. His sexist bigotry has already infected Fire Emblem. Echoes is a story about a MAN being right and a WOMAN being wrong and dumb.

These fucking edits man

I smut say girls with big spe and atk get me kind of randy

By fucking off back to /pol/

What's up with Thracia's names

Not my account

When I try to find the illustrator I'm getting results of cars.

>Anna was the canon wife of Heroes all along
>Sharena was just a red herring

Tana when?

Zephiel, Michalis and Xander are probably the best choices, since they don't have to worry about getting -HP IVs and have decently high HP themselves, Zephiel's being the highest in the game right now, Cherche can probably use it as a Deathblow Substitute and ensure finishing off anything that's taken damage with a Brave Axe, though it's strictly inferior in her case.

Just gotta find Rally Def and a better A skill, but this will do for now. I already have Ephraim but sometimes I like to switch it up.

SO CLOSE

Just rolled this fucboi sniping for Hector

He was the highlight of my summoning session

What to do with him

must say*
But smut isn't exactly off the table hmm yes

Tharja isn't getting a swimsuit alt

Jesus people weren't joking about Reinhardt.

All I did was put a moonbow on him and now look what he's done. Ironically his +def nature saved him from a bad move I made in the last match to keep my deathless run.

Always.

FE has always been an otome/fujo series. Grandmas were making Ogma/Navarre doujins before most people here were even born. Lex/Azel and Eldigan/Sigurd were popular fujo ships during the Jugdral years. Even back when 7 came out in the west 14 ago, fujos were shipping Guy/Matthew, Hector/Eliwood, Legault/Heath, you name it. Otome fans argued who was Hector's canon wife and Lyn's canon husband and salty bitches hissed at anyone who did not ship Eliwood/Ninian. And don't get me started on Japan's Beowulf/Lachesis/Fin drama in 1999/2000 back when Thracia came out. Or the drama on Ike's sexuality. Or Sacred Stones.

Hell, when I was a kid and looked for FE pics on google I found much more otome and yaoi than hentai.

((He)) is already a character.

Sharena makes it very clear that you are best friends, why the confusion?

>Magvel Banner
>6 unit banner again like Elibe
>Tana, Innes, Seth, Myrrh, Lel, Lute
THE DREAM

odds I 5* anna immediately
evens I eat some food and see if I still want to afterwards

>Free orbs are from Anna wife allowance to her partner

Deepest lore

>Finally hit 10k
>Have to spend like 20 botions to get BoL seal
Can I manage it /feg/?

>Can't summon a gordin or klein
Serra and niles needs to go away forever

When we find a good VA for her

>Not Joshua

I haven't played her game, what makes Lachies such a slut?

And, is she worse than Faye who literally keeps "disappearing" in her ending? Or Aversa who spread her legs for political gain?

I see, thanks for the input.

Yes, her children both have different fathers.

Okay replace Lute or Lel with Joshua so it's an even male/female split. Myrrh has to stay though because we need her to complete the dragon squad.

Mine's +Spd -Res, I gave her Noontime and Death Blow, I'm stuck with Sworbreaker 2 for now tho

You are literally fighting the clock more than any other resource at this point user. 40k is just under 60 perfect 705 runs.

RIP

What? Is there something wrong with the name "Fred"?

Friendly reminder concerning swimsuit banner and who will be on it

Assuming that we follow the trends set by the Brides and Bunnies, there should not be any repeating characters on this banner from other special versions. Each special banner has had a focus on units from the top 10 female units. (Lucina, Camilla, Lyn, and Cordelia)

This leaves the following top 10 placers:
>Corrin
>Eirika
>Azura
>Micaiah
>Nowi

Assuming the Swimsuit banner is four females akin to the Brides, then you can likely pick two of the remaining top 10s to be on it. The remaining two could be males, or females. However, using the Bride Banner as a basis, the remaining two should be characters outside the Top 10 who have some reason to be on the banner by their own merit.
Caeda and Charlotte were not top 10 placers or even top 20, but likely were chosen for Charlotte's character motivations and Caeda's position as the first canonical bride to a main Lord.

So, you can expect the swimsuits to be
>Corrin/Eirika/Azura/Micaiah/Nowi
>Corrin/Eirika/Azura/Micaiah/Nowi
>Character related to swimsuits/swimming/summer
>Character related to swimsuits/swimming/summer

What's wrong with Fred?

I want to make it 3

He said BoL not QP

>Myrrh with Hone Dragon

I WANT TO BELIEVE

She doesn't make it clear until 5* level 40.
Hopes were got up.

Not a good analogy, Desaix was actually in the right.

Her son and daughter have different fathers.

so its a good analogy then

And neither are fathered by the man she loves.

He's not bad at all. but by the time he joins there's quite a lot of horses already so I used him as a "Oh I guess he can tag along" unit.

Oh oops. Still, if he is only getting enough points to have to pop 20 pots to reach 20k that's 100 runs. He's toast.

>And neither are fathered by the man she loves
Don't let Finn hear that...

>In my world, my dear brother gave all, struggling to serve the highest of knightly ideals. How I tried to keep him from being consumed by his situation. Tried—and failed. My heart has been torn to ribbons, and those ribbons, to tatters. Dearest, darling Eldie—I mean, Brother—how I miss you and your noble bearing. Though one longs to walk through life with as superlative a person, one must carry on. You have proven that you, like he, fight to preserve the hope of others who depend on you. One hopes—that is, I hope—that you will take great care and let me battle with you. I can't stand any more loss
She considers your friendship something as valuable as the bond she had with Eldigan, don't try to ruin it by fucking her.

So it's perfect then desu

Check out her support with Dew, someone even made a picture lewd of it but looks like I didn't save it.

Why did cuckarina get a banner before micaiah anyway?

Just to make sure, I'm doing hard 5-3

Because she is cuter

Kaga wanted to have Lachesis be Aless's mother, but everybody else vetoed him. The same thing happened with Sylvia being Claude's long lost sister, although that still ended up being implied.

He knows she didn't love him. It's why he raised Nana not as his daughter but as the child of a lord.

Friendly reminder that Lachesis is 15 years old too.

Best Imouto

The Fat Controller laughed. "You are wrong."

>popular character can't even get in the gacha game before some literal who stalker
Who's the cuck now?

I want to taste Delthea's sluice gate