Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous >A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1026

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1018
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1019
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=994

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnzcRtjuHP8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wugushi

>chink boters trying to scare people from scaming the shit out of them
Tip top kek

hmmmmmmmm

nth for having no life ;_;

If you have an oracle and a priest friend, go to solitary cells and get a necro killed.

Then proceed to revive them and kill them again.

This will make them drop ALL their silver.

>getting killed by the triad for virtual currency in a dying video game

nah don't waste your time this doesn't work.

confirmed 100%

This works but it's tedious to get a mob that is strong enough.

>implying untrained chinks could kill me

fucking kek you have no idea how powerful i am kid

Not in solitary. There are a number of mobs that spawn so close to the edge that the necromancers don't agro them. It's easy to make a good mob in there and then lure it to them.

Looking like this I guess they will have a hard time finding a way to cut you.

>projecting

Shit, you don't even need an oracle. A thauma can do. Just get the attribute that increases mob damage. Most botters don't use macros, or if they do they are set to resummon every hour or so.

By swelling mobs to do more damage you essentially kill all their summons and eventually them too. The best way too is to get agro on yourself, then sit on top of them and make the mobs hit the summoner.

The mobs in there are Red Darkness Maidens, who are ranged / crossbow mobs. This means they penetrate a good deal of armor, but never agro the summoner directly due to range.

If you agro them and stand ontop of a necro, I can guarantee you they will die fast.

Have you honestly seen an Asian that huge that is not a sumo wrestler?

Do you honestly not know what projecting means?

Do you?

is there an addon that removes fog of war?

that's cheating

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

You're calling me fat because you're fat, tubbo.

Thanks user, I might do this before I head to sleep. Can anyone else confirm that this works?

literally isn't, why the fuck would they make it so you have to reexplore maps already explored on another char?

>only Cleric class with short cooldowns is Monk
>only Wizard class with short cooldowns is Pyro

I hate how cooldown centric Wizard and Clerics are. I just want a caster with short cooldowns.

How long did it take for you to Google?

>You're calling me fat because you're fat, tubbo.
Like I asked before, have you seen an Asian guy that fat? That simply doesn't happen to us because of our genes.

>asians are not fat, except if its there job
you cant be this retarded

It took 5 seconds.

>simply doesn't happen to us because of our genes.
It doesn't happen to you because you're poor, not because of genes. The law of thermodynamics doesn't work like that, and metabolism only accounts for a minuscule amount of caloric usage. Even in the most extreme cases it's only a 200-300 caloric expenditure difference between the most genetically unfortunate and fortunate. If we're going off stereotypes here, I thought asians were supposed to be smart?

I will never understand why people think 200-300 a day isn't a huge deal, that's the difference between being able to drink a bottle of pop every day with no repercussions and drinking a bottle every day and gaining a pound every two weeks.

200-300 is only the most EXTREME example, and it's only beneficial if you're inactive and wanting to lose weight. I'd be pretty upset if I had to eat an extra 300 calories when trying to put on more mass, sure it'd come in handy when I'm cutting, but bulking is harder for me anyway. It's literally a non-issue.

Are you some kind of retardmo

>3 crashes on loading screens in the last 20 minutes

I'm really getting fed up with this shit IMC.

Still no addon to remove Finestra's retarded stance

>If we're going off stereotypes here, I thought asians were supposed to be smart?
What has that have to do with this topic? If somebody like me who never really gains weight no matter how much I eat why would I care about the calorie count of my food. That's literally have nothing to do with how a person is smart or not. I really don't care about your white people calorie counting problems so it doesn't make me not smart for not knowing it, I simply don't care for it.

You were literally grasping at straws just to find an insult towards me because I called you a whale.

If I talk to you about what I do for a living and you couldn't follow my technical terms without Googling it does it mean you're also not smart?

Nobody fucking cares stop shitting up the thread

Some people do since I keep getting replies you retard.

Stop posting, seamonkey

Did I hit a nerve you inbred?

ITT Thais arguing with Brazilians

ITT non-beheaded afk farming subhumans
Neck this general already.

Been thinking of farming the doyor gem with an afk necro.

THOUGHTS?

BEHEAD YOURSELF

Remember to go to Solitary Cells and agro all mobs and stand on top of the Necromancer.

Classes that can do this:
>Pelt 3 (taunt)
>Wiz 3 (magic missile instant)
>Oracle (change)
>Thauma (swell w/ attribute for more damage)
>Kabbalist (clone + agro + stand on necro)
>Cryomancer (icewall them into wall, classic)
>SR (equip shit gun, agro all mobs, stand ontop of necro)

In solitary cells the necromancers are actually vulnerable to death all the time.

It's very easy to get them killed, group this up with a Priest with revive and you can spam revive on them and make them die again.

In solitary cells you lose a % of your silver. Getting the necro killed around 30 times would reset their silver to 0.

If you notice them spamming skills then record it and post it on the forum bot section and they will be banned for using illicit programs to AFK farm.

They don't deserve their farm and you can make sure they die. Post screenshots for maximum glory.

add to your list

>If you are rich, use the wedding dress weapon switch bug, to crash there game

I'm not wasting my time doing that shit. I'd rather farm silver myself.

What is another class I can level that is good at aoe rape? I already have an ele/warlock.

Just buy it, don't tell me you're poor

I'm not salty enough to bother wasting my time killing necros

PD2
Falcon3

i would only do this if i disliked the necro enough

PD2 is the most aoe rape you can get, need double the funds tho
Falconer3 too but doesn't look as cool

Which is PD2?

How do I find a cute PD2 gf that'll hold my Wugushi's hand?

Play that Doctor

t. necroyvey

t. necroyvey

t. necroyvey

Even if you aren't, there are a number of dawn crystals and drops in there the necros don't pick up. Unlike honeybean stingers, those are valuable.

It's still possible to copy the skin of a low level weapon onto a higher level weapon.
But this time it's guaranteed report + dingdongbannu.

No they aren't, they are Darkness Crystal and unlike Dawn absolutely useless.

>oracle kusolord comes to my farming spot and starts changing mobs
>finally gets a 500k HP auto regenerating mob
>acts all cocky in the chat
>decides to switch characters and logs off
>in the meanwhile I quickly log my own oracle, rechange his 500k HP mob, oneshot the new mob and immediately log off
>oracle nigger comes back on his other character and wonders what happened to his ubermob
just necro things

Well known necro farmers don't even afk farm nowdays. They just sit there watching their shit character killing bees or other shit for all day.
Every fucking time I try to change monster they instantly kill it. Doesn't matter if it's 9am or 9pm, they sit there all day watching.

I don't play necro, I just don't give a fuck. You're taking this game a bit to seriously kiddo. Who even cares if people get a ton of silver? It's not like there's any competition in this game.

post logs
oh wait, that's right

>It's not like there's any competition in this game.
he doesn't know

Who are you and what the fuck is se

Someone post the image of the retard samefagging pls

Wrong general familia

Where's the competition?

to fight necros you must always be in the losing side
it takes what, 20-30 changes to get a good mob?
it takes one to get rid of it

anyone know if pass reduces sorc summon's cds? fuck this 50 second helga cd.

in telsiai
probably 2-3 fags competing to see who can lose more money to a korean online scam

>he doesn't know

Competition will soon be the new world bosses.

Unless you're Stage 9 orange with at least 6 pieces of Solmiki, don't bother competing.

All the recipies and boss spawns will be camped by the top players and you might be lucky to buy the orange practonium recipies for rings for maybe 50m, if lucky. Once everyone has theirs of course.

Can't do the Honey quest tho, every Necro is in a party.

>dina bee quest still undone
this is the work of those disgusting summoners!

You can use Morph/Summoning to reset all CDs.

So the best doctor.

>Ice Blast
>Inflicts damage by inflicting enemies frosting in front, enemies around the ice wall, and enemies dragged into Frost Cloud. If you receive damage, the chance of freezing is lifted.

>Electrocute
>Overheat 2
>mfw the build I made just for fun is going to be top tier now
Step aside, Wiz3Ele3WL2.

>My cryo3ele3RC will be more than just a giant meme

>he doesn't know that the new acc. is solmiki tier equipment
>the "why bother farming it when there's no content you'll need it" tier

>solmiki tier
lol
they're shit
also the only reason solmiki accessories are relevant is because of the 7 item set bonus

>they're shit
lol

how do you cast hail with no quick cast tho?

also can someone explain to me how the RC quick cast attribute even works

tried it during resets but it did fuck all

>removed a few necros
>one of them just comes back after like a min, each time
meh

Feel when necrofarming addon alerts my main account when skellies die or when HP is too low or when an oracle is nearby.

after you cast a rc spell there's a chance you will gain the quick cast buff
the level of quick cast you get is the same as the level of quick cast you have
if you don't have quick cast, you get lv1 which is 10% cast time reduction
something like that
it's useless

Freeze your shit before you cast

Lewd.

top boss killer build confirmed

Did you know you can cast ice wall and then get all of the electrocute hits by connecting it from the boss to the walls

or you can have a proper elem build and kill all kinda of stuff easily

youtube.com/watch?v=KnzcRtjuHP8

How would this work without whaled gear?

What's your build? I'm Wiz2 Cryo3 Ele3. I took Wiz2 over RC because Surespell is amazing.

would not be good without

>normal ele
>rely on someone else to group them
Stop getting upset if someone isn't meta

I wish I could even do half of that damage.

Question for memegoons, how much damage does putting your Dragontooth and Dethrone attribute to level 50+?

Place your bets lads
Will the bots be able to take down my little friend here?

About 25% more

Yeah, that's the build I'm using because I gave up on Rune Caster quest during the reset event.

If you happen to be in a party with someone with Doppel1+ or Cata3 in their build, ask them to use Cyclone/Rush when you cast Ice Wall and have fun seeing bosses being obliterated in seconds.

in solitary? well they lost money and time

best of all, ego

Probably not, but I will.

Is it a significant damage increase? 25% doesn't sound too impressive for how much you have to spend to upgrade them both.