Small town America is so fucking useless

Small town America is so fucking useless

They make ZERO contributions to America. They will never make a successful product or business. They will never donate to a charity or a real organization trying to help the world

They will continue to disable the world. They will do nothing but buy beer and molest children while hardworking people are construction cities, creating charity, and helping the economy

Small towns are a FUCKING curse that stop anyone with true protential born in them.

Any redneck...should be slayed. Small towns should be forced to shut down. Anyone with potential should get assistance living there and anyone wanting to live there should either contribute to the global economy or be slaughtered.

I feel so bad for children born there. We need to start a movement to fucking destroy these places to help children all over America

not business
ps enjoy trying to grow food in your cubiclem citycuck

I moved from a major nigger faggot infested city to the country. Best decision I ever made. Not everyone wants to live like s cock roach. Kys

How are we defining small town?

I live in a 20,000k population area. We make warships, fire extinguishers, and paper. Seems pretty useful.

Half hour north there's a town of 1,000, they make parts for cars and planes. Another ways from all of that are a few towns with only a couple hundred people. They make food.

Food seems pretty useful, unless you want to start eating crickets like the rest of the world.

are you still mad hillary

I live in a 200k population city with two universities and many oil companies... there are still almost zero entry level roles that aren't retail stuff. If I was living in London I'd have a much easier life

>a much easier life

While being someone's personal catamite in return for the privilege of being able to sleep on their living room floor during the week..

Nice bate.

My county has 3,000 people.

The the 1,500 or so of us guys say suck a dick. I'm gonna go work in my litteral backyard full of mowers and drink beer now.

Have fun being all buthurt because you sound like a troll or a faggot so edgy you could cut the world in half.

>be me
>grow up hillbilly
>move to wichita
>nobody can fucking drive
>have to use wife car to block a spot by my car so incan change oil.
>get ina fistfight with my neighbor.
>he accuse me of stealing shit and i flipped out.
>aintafuckingtheif.jog
>run dishwasher all night for 5 months.
>he apologizes and begs me to stahp.
>set alarm clock at random times 3 times a night.
>wake up, roll out of bed, jumo up and down on the floor a bunch, take a piss, go to bed.
>my bro buys old uhaul truck. Talk him into stashing it around the block for a few weeks.
>sit on porch grinning anf flipping off neighbor while he is packing.
>trailer near full.
>me and bro pull up in uhaul and throw some of my shit in it.
>old man is fuming.
>he knows i troll him cause he a cuck
>flips out yelling.
>grin and stare the entire time
>tell him i stayed for 3 extra months just to fuck with him.
>packs his shit and leaves fucking shaking his head furious
>take my shot back inside and live another year there.

The best part. About a month after he moved i found him. Got his number. Call his work to speak with him. Tell him i still live there and was fucking with him. He lets loos a violent string of threats. Gets fired. Comes and throws a brick thru my back glass and threatens to kill me. He goes to jail for 90 days because i have 3 cameras on my shit.

L. O. L.

>London
Feels good owning an apartment here
but yeah I agree, these useless towns us hardworking city folks subsidise should just be left to starve on their own, they are nothing but a burden

What the fuck

People like this are why Republicans now control every branch of government in the nation.

>20,000k
>American education

It's time to get off Veeky Forums for a bit user.

I'll admit I didn't catch that. It was early. I shouldn't post on Veeky Forums before coffee.

U still mad trump won ? Get over it dude

Nice blogpost.

>live in rural area
>no opportunities to better myself
>no jobs anywhere
>stuck doing the same shit every day

please kill me

>live in an area with average household income of $24,000.
>Have household income of $120,000
>Treated like a king
>Live in a gated community away from the peasants

Small towns are pretty amazing tbqh.

Seems like you have some pent up rage about growing up in small towns, wana talk about that bud?

Kid, judging from your text. you don't know what potential is.

>Small town America is so fucking useless
>They make ZERO contributions to America
Aren't the majority of your food-producing farmers 'small town'?

i.e. they own a million acres and drive 2hrs to the local post office in a town with a population of 500?

>county of about 30k
>live on 5.5 acres overlooking the river
>logging, some small industry, outdoors/skiing are some of the bigger industries
>thriving farmers market in the biggest town and an arts community if you care about that

Piss and whine more, cityfag. I left metro california to get here and im not even 30. Quality of life is way better.

And frankly we dont need to 'contribute' to the country beyond taxes. You are not my responsibility and im not yours. You sound like a militant globalist. Kys

What about the internet?

>charity or a real organization trying to help the world
Are you 18? Fucking retard.