>Rent $7,200
>Travel to wagecuck job $5,200
>Food $3,000
>Utility bills $1,200
>Entertainment to prevent me from killing myself $150
>Savings $45
>Student loans $2,000
>Taxes $4,800

Give me ONE good reason why I shouldn't kms right now...

Damn son. If you're

What if you are 26? Is the world done for me? Is it that?

why are you spending so much on food you fat ass fuck

I'm clearly not spending enough because I still end up feeling extremely hungry after a days worth of wagecucking

>Entertainment to prevent me from killing myself $150
>Feeling like killing self

Q.E.D not spending enough on preventing to kill self.

Why r u spending 5.2k a year to get to work

Because rent living in the city would cost me double

Hes probably including car insurance, cost of car, and gas.

Working
>in the city

Found your problem.

>implying there are any jobs in the middle of bum fuck nowhere

Don't kill yourself user, just stop being a wagecuck.

Fine tale, milad

wow, you're on a 23k salary? what kind of cuck country do you live in?

Australia truly is the land of potential, you just have to be smart, there are so many stupid cucks. I've been living on a sailing yacht with my girlfriend that i bought with my $50k AUD spendings two years ago, i worked like 2 years to save that living at my mums place straight out of university. We're planning to work a couple more years and buy a couple of properties and let cucks pay off the loan while we go cruising for a few years.

Here's mine for last year

Annual mooring service and slip (Rent) $1800
Travel to work $2100
Food $4100
Diesel $800
Phone, Internet, Entertainment $1200
"Fun" Money $4200
Student Loan $2900
Taxes $17400

Savings $45 998

Albeit, it's in AUD, my total savings for myself was still $35250 USD in a year.

My girlfriend also has a decent wage, and although we keep our savings separate, we share the food and mooring costs.

>pic related, galley interior

No, but you just have way more time to make mistakes and start over if you are under 25.

There's a whole meme about how 25 is the end, not sure why. Think it has something to do with your brain stopping development at that age.

Why the fuck is your travel so high? It should be MAYBE 1.2K that should be 4k you can save.
And your utility bills are about $400 too high

>Buying properties in Australia right now

Enjoy losing 3/4ths of the value when the biggest housing bubble in history bursts. You're surely not a cuck m8

> Rent: $7,300
> Utilities: $840
> Food: $4,800
> Gas: paid for by job
> College Loans: $6000 (getting them done quick)
> Savings: $6,000
> Fun: $3000
> Emergencies: $1200
> 401k: $4500
I live in the middle of fucking nowhere Nebraska, so don't tell me there aren't decent opportunities

P.s. Get better at taxes. I make a good $670 back because I pay student loans

>land of potential
>government welfare
>living with parents
>giant spiders and drop bears

$3000 a year is way too much for food. Stop eating at a fucking steak restaurant every week.

you live in a boat tho

This was the gayest post I've read on this site in weeks and I lurk way too much

that's less than 10$ a day. That's really not unreasonable especially if you live in a city...

Live in your car. Get a gym membership to shower in their facilities. Sleep in the gym parking lot or in walmart parking lots. Aquire a taste for canned sardines. (Most nutrients you can get for $1 and require no preparation)

$3000 for a year of food is completely reasonable

Meanwhile Jack and Jill in the middle of bumfuck nowhere have an entry level job at Lowes and can afford a decent house and two new cars and never have to worry about not having enough money

>but 35k a year is poorfag status.
I guess if you live in the city it is.

I live in Seattle and have a $50 grocery bill every two weeks.

>live in your car

How do you survive the cold winter bruh? Idling will attract cops

Just wear thick clothing or use a blanket. You think the Inuits can't survive without heaters?

Buddy

I'm talking like -10 to -20 c

Cars are made of metal so the heat gets robbed real quick, a blanket won't cut it

I live in NH. I moved from MA because it was the lowest cost of living around. Including my loans, my expenses are roughly $38k/year (I Make $45k, no raises just job hop for better pay)

In 4 years I have saved exactly $0. You think you got it rough? Once I thought I'd be smart and shack up in the shit center of Manchester only to have multiple break-ins, stolen vehicle (New one vandalized twice). Then I got physically injured and lost all the savings I had. I have not increased the funds in my Roth/Savings in 4 years, they have only decreased with no end in sight.

I'm 28. I have a herniated disc, a bad knee, general anxiety and have had concussions that permanently effected my short term memory. Any one of these things would get me fired in my field (Yay retail management). When expenses increase, and I don't get an adequate raise, I try to job hop for better pay. It's the only thing that's kept me afloat.

So if I got all these fucking problems and I'm not half as depressed as you. Man up.

You can burn emergency candles ? Might help. Still adds cost though.

Sounds like a good way to set your car on fire dumbass

your gonna make it friend

find a place that is in biking distance to work
with the money you save pay off student loans, 2k is not alot
cut your food spending by 25%

>better at taxes
>make a good $670 back

lmao is this guy for real. how poor are you bro?

Interesting that you categorize posts by gayness.

Do you eat rice, beans and ramen noodles for every meal?

>rent 6000
>utilities 840
>food 1800
>student loans 16000

Net after taxes and living expenses around $36,800-40k

23 ive been working at my dream job for 2 months after graduating last May

Probably doing alright, directing the money towards moving from US to AUS

/feelsgood/ to be ahead of the curve

>Travel to wagecuck job $5,200

this is the problem.

Commuting kills a man. Seriously. No matter your profession you should be 10 minutes from it at most.

Cool

Watch shark tank. There's tons of people in their 30s 40s and 50s starting successful businesses

14*3 = 42 meals for 50$. That means you are nearly literally eating ramen bought in bulk for every meal. Fuck off

10$ a day on food is EXCEEDINGLY reasonable if you live in the inner city

Start a traditional IRA at Vanguard and put up to $5,500/yr into it. If you could squeeze out just a little more earnings AND cut some expenses, this would drop your taxable income down to ~$10,000, and your actual income fed income tax to about $1,000. This will also earn you a Retirement Saver's tax credit which will lower your tax owed even further.

Doing this lets you keep $3,800 of your own cash (instead of giving it to Uncle Sam) and tax-defer it in an IRA thus you only need to come up with $1,700 more to make the $5,500 max yearly limit.

Buy lots of VTSAX. You can do it...just bite the bullet, make it a goal, and watch your IRA grow. In future years your salary will grow, making the contribution less of a burden. If you ever end up in a job with a 401k, start contributing enough to get the full employer match. When you get raises, split one half to increasing your 401k contribution and the other to improve your life. Things will get better, you can do it!

Not that user but any reason you'd recommend vstax over a vanguard target date fund?

There's sleeping bags that will keep you warm in below freezing temperatures. Aside from that a lot of van-dwellers use heaters that run on propane canisters like the Mr.Buddy heater.

You forgot
>Candles $3600

>Taxes
only poor people pay those

>>Food 2,793€
??

You got a boat that big for only $50,000?
are liveable boats really that cheap?

Its always been a dream of mine to save up enough money to live on a sailboat and fuck off for a couple of years