/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/bGm9sYk.jpg
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259073.php
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84410/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84740/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vampire

why is she horny

Todd did nothing wrong

Vampire?

Reposting from last thread.

Does anyone know if there's a way to have exclusive player body models without using custom races?
There's something wrong with the mod and RaceMenu won't load expressions/facegen for custom argonians and khajiit.

Elf

Any cool hidden gems out there, particularly player homes?

Daedra.

Waifu & Lore & Harmoney

>Todd impregnated his wife 14 years ago so that he wouldn't be able to attend E3 2017 and be directly associated with the kreashun klub debacle

master ruseman

>She's Horny
>Vampire

Urge to remove rising!

Vampires are slutty. Even more than elves.

Probably not the only thing rising wink wink nudge nudge

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24234/?
I wouldnt consider it a hidden gem, but I would think it would be more spoken about.
My favorite home in this game by a long shot. Flying around skyrim in your zeppelin is top comfy.

Wrassle? I know, I know, it's dead. Sorry for asking.

N-no! Stop that!

I am a pure paladin!

POST YER NEWEST SCREENSHOT

what the fuck is happening in this image

Help, I can't stop playing the same character
Why is stealth archery just so fun and effective
Magic takes forever before you can actually kill things effectively
warrior types are fun but stagnate so quickly

murder by soffication

You asked

The trick is to not use ranged weapons at all so you don't feel tempted to be a stealth archer, and stealth melee gameplay was better in Oblivion so that makes me not want to use any stealth at all then.

Ok.

>pure
>Bryn's boob
Doubt.

And what about an elven vampire my friend?

i.imgur.com/bGm9sYk.jpg

Yep its pretty dead, thought SB might be terrible but no its pretty amazing.

No vampires here, no sir.

are there any sex mods that aren't as unstable as sexlab? i always hear bad things about it but I've never tried any lewd mods

Holy shit. Forget we asked
That is some quality bara bait though

Gunder is pure though, he's a virgin paladin. He has a hard time talking to women since he was the only kid in his hometown.

Follower /when/

What a beautiful specimen Mike Colter is.

>Follower /when/
Never ever.

How do you make a character this QT?

thats no moon...

post more

How come the interior versions of the settings on my ENB affect both interior and exterior cells and that changing the non-interior versions of the settings don't affect exterior cells at all?

Also I can't enable skylighting and cloudshadows for some reason.

Me on the middle.

O-oh, shame...

Well what exactly do you like about him?

Do they still emote with mfg?

Yikes.

I had this problem with Custom Races as well, mfg should still work fine. I just could never get the RM sliders to work.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

It only gets unstable when you keep it installed and attempt a playthrough with gameplay-related sexmods. If you only use it for animations, it's stable enough.

Anyone using TKRE that can share their settings they're using for the distant blur effect?

I'd like to push out the blur to a further distance, but I'm unsure what setting it is, or what a reasonable value would be.

Oh, alright, that's fine then. I wouldn't have any shit like getting raped instead of dying or fucked by random wolves

Havent thought of a name for him yet

Hey guys my oblivion modding spree is almost done, the last touch is also the most confusing one.

I have JoyToKey for controller use, which works great! But I also wanted to get a borderless window going on, so I installed GameCompanion 2.4. It seems however that JoyToKey doesn't work with GameCompanion 2.4 (or windowed mode at all for whatever reason.)

Anyone have any ideas/work arounds? Kind of an obscure question

>find a random ass chest that looks like this
wtf? is this some sort of bad uv map for the chest texture?

You've done everything wrong if you actually want to use a controller for a PC game.
Also post your load order so I can laugh at it.

smim

Well luckily I can uninstall all of that no problem without damaging my game as they are all third party tools. It's weird though, it seems that these were the best I could find for a controller for Oblivion and to have borderless windowed mode

Here you go

>game running like shit
>discover memory patch
>game runs like absolute dream wtf
>check map
>CTD

WHAT
HOW

I think that dunmer needs a bra. Soon enough her breasts are gonna look like balls.

I'm getting weird tearing issues at the front and back of skirts with certain robes and dresses when female characters wearing them walk. I noticed them with Realistic animation Project active, but they're still there when I deactivate this. I'm guessing this is an issue with the outfit meshes I generated in bodyslide, whats the best way to fix this?

Bras actually make breasts saggier

SRWE is a good tool for removing borders on processes. You can also use AHK or other tools like Gedosato or SpecialK. Or ENB. Or Oblivion Reloaded(not recommended by me though).

You could also use another program for your controller.
It's more comfy. Too bad it's impossible to play Oblivion striclty with it.

That's not how physics works.

Controller is best for panning shots.

Did you get running to work properly? When I used that ages ago, I had to press a button to run, like on the keyboard.

Your load order seems ok. You should look into Water17 or Skyrimised Water instead of Enhanced Water. Not saying they're objectively better, but might be worth looking into. What's that High Elf mod you have there?

Common sense is not how the universe works.

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259073.php

It was mostly a joke.

I've read stuff like this but I'm not entirely convinced since there's plenty of images of tribal women with pendulous low hanging breasts of all different sizes.

Running works fine with a button press, I use Left Bumper on my ps3 controller to switch between running and walking (thinking of just replacing it completely with hotkey for a spell). The High Elf Mod... I actually forget. I think it's a seamless patch for elves. I will try a controller setup like

Posted. Odd though, I spent a few hours looking for "Oblivion Controller" in Nexus, Google, and Reddit Oblivion subforums and JoyToKey was (as of 2016) the most prolific one.

What settings do I need to properly export textures with Photoshop? I have the Nvidia plugin, but it has about 600 options.

Genetics are a huge factor too. There's girls who have worn bras their entire lives and they fall out like syrup dripping from a spoon.

>weakens the muscles that hold up the breasts
>breast itself is not muscle

>scientists now believe there is a new region of the chest that actually exists in a 6th dimension where the muscles holding the breasts are stored, since they aren't actually on the body

That's pretty much what I got from that article.

Precisely. More reason to be suspicious of such studies. No one is built the same.

>Chest muscles don't exist on girls because they have boobies

user...

>muscles are located within the boobs

user...

The article is trying to imply chest muscles weaken simply because they aren't constantly being pulled at by gravity.
The majority of the other half of the world, aka men, prove otherwise.
Naturally they must not be talking about the pecs, since I'm sure they weren't stupid enough to just ignore an entire gender, so I assume these fantastical gravity-reliant muscles must exist in a pocket dimension.

What characters are best for bulli

I haven't kept up to date at all with anything and I know the OP says SKSE will never be updated but is that correct? Has SKSE64 been officially cancelled?

Ada and Yvenn

No OOO but otherwise I'm pretty proud, not a bad list you got there.

Pretty much yeah

Why aren't you using OBGE's Liquid Water?

It's just there are a bunch of functions that don't work well with a gamepad. As for tools it depends what controller you're using.

Probably just posted so people don't make useless posts like yours my dude! It's not here and may never be.

The DXT with alpha.

By the time SKSE64 comes out you'll have lost interest in Shitrim, and there's no guarantee all Oldrim mods will be properly ported over.
Just play Oldrim.

Not officially cancelled, but the entire team is pretty much disbanded. They won't officially cancel it as long as there's a 0.0001% chance that they all drop everything in their lives and return to working on it.

But yes, for all intents and purposes, you should consider it canceled.

prove it

oh that sucks
have one of my shitty screenshots as thanks

What's the newest meme mod?

New but underappreciated
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84410/?

Yeah I kind of regret not getting OOO since I set everything up. The reason I don't grab that is because I really set this up for my girlfriend and she's already like 25 hours into the game and having a good time. Don't want to be "sorry wanted to install this mod fuck your character and fuck your save". Unless I can install OOO midsave safely (highly doubt it?).

Not using Liquid Water because I somehow missed it. Oh well, I don't care too much about the water, I'm okay with what I have.

Any recommendations for a controller app to use? JoyToKey just won't work on borderless fullscreen or windowed mode for whatever reason.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84740/?

You aren't my man. You NEED OBGE or Oblivion Reloaded for dat water.

No recommendations, like I said Oblivion just doesn't work with a gamepad.

Give comfy playthrough ideas pls

Do you write poetry from Skyrim world?

>that hair
not a good look on him

Is it possible to use both at the same time? First Oblivion reloaded and then OBGE on top of it?