Live in Ontario Canada

>Live in Ontario Canada
>Can't drive parents àutomobilé because I need to be added as secondary driver to their insurance and this costs them money which they want me to cover
(but I cant because im a NEET). So now I'm literally worse than a burrower on Veeky Forums. I'm a fucking bicyclé-ridere.

Busrider*

Maybe you should get a job squidward

No spongebob I don't wish to be a slave.

So instead you place the burden on those who raised you. forcing them to "slave" harder for your sake. Bus suits you just fine.

I ride a bicycle like a toddler. A bus costs too much for me. And yes that's correct. They created me do now they must take care of me.

>thinks his life has too much value to be a slave
>has less marketable skills than a drug dealer
Sorry to break it to you but you're not Da Vinci. If you can't afford your own car by 18 in Ontario you're a fucking loser.

I'm almost 22 you fucking normie. I refuse to work like a cuckold just to shell out $8000 for a rundown shitcar and then spend hundreds of dollars a month on insurance, maintenance, and gasoline.

I hate you evil normies so much

Instead you ride a children's toy. Hey girl let's go out you can sit on my handlebars. By the way I'm 22 living with my parents and can't afford a 2000 dollar civic. But atleast I'm not a slave :')

I'm a virgin so girls are meaningless to me anyway why would I want to get my money sucked out of me?

You don't have any money tho

Yea but what if I did

(Also I have some from a generous gift from a grandparent, I have invested it)

Just because you're choosing not to participate in life doesn't mean you're at all better than those who are. Whatever potential you think you might have is useless if not used. Hope you can one day stop being such a faggot.

Look, normal. It's not that I'm choosing not to participate, it's that you evil normies cant accept me for who I am.

You bullied me in school. You bullied me at work and made me quit. Now you bully me everywhere I go including Veeky Forums. I'm sick and tired of it.

Maybe (you) should kill yourself my man

be a man and get a part time job to pay for skidz

Maybe you have some character traits that people find repulsive.

Sage

>I refuse to work like a cuckold just to shell out $8000 for a rundown shitcar and then spend hundreds of dollars a month on insurance, maintenance, and gasoline.
But you are perfectly happy to be a cuckold that doesn't have his own car, and has to rely on his parents to go anywhere. Your shit still stinks just as bad as everyone else, faggot, you're just too proud to admit it.

Bump

Nothing in life is free. Get your fucking shit together.

If you can't get a civilian job, join the fucking military. At least you'll get in shape and learn not to be such a useless unmotivated fuck.

Good wagecuck

Keep working for burgerstein

I know someone that legitimately thinks like this.

He's like 37, and he has a hard wake-up call ahead of him when his mother's cancer ends her ability to work.

Also he calls her lazy and screams at her when she complains about feeling too sick to go to work.

get a job if you cant move to Quebec city and you will get a job(as a dishwasher) just by giving an handshake to the manager

Wow

Loser

>be neet for 6 years
>eventually get bored as shit
>get job because bored

holy shit how can i hold all dis moni

>he calls her lazy and screams at her when she complains about feeling too sick to go to work
If I ever saw something like that I'd have to resist the urge to deck the guy in the face

stay mad, slave

>Nothing in life is free.
Social welfare is free.

>They created me do now they must take care of me.
I'm not that poster. I've had my times being a volunteer helper in social causes. There's also lots of people who think even more basic than that. They simply say that they have a right to live AND that it's unfair and immoral for other people to take that away from them. That's how they justify it's their right to force others to pay for their social welfare expenses and housing.

can i have a job and not be a wageslave?

sorry op and neets nothing is free you peices of shit

>can i have a job and not be a wageslave?

Definitely. If you actually enjoy your job and its environment AND it pays you well. A wageslave job is where you dread your existence and make a laughable pittance.

He says while posting from his parent's basement waiting for his morning tendies

They should have been here 20 minutes ago. I don't understand what the fucking hold up is.

>prouds himself of not being a "slave"
>literal leech with no accomplishement to his name? riding a bike because too poor

The absolute state of OP

>$8000 for a rundown shitcar
I paid CAD$6000 for a clean mazda3 with just 80k km in the GTA. All I've done so far is change the oil and replace the rear suspension ($300) after a year. The cost of the car is not the issue, it's the retarded ~$400/month for insurance because I'm a guy under 25. I really hope it goes down to $200 or something when I'm 25 but I doubt it. I'll be lucky to get $300 a month.
Around half my paycheck goes to rent and car insurance, feels bad.

That's okay. 99.9% of Veeky Forums is fucking bus riders LARPing as car owners.

Are u on minimum wage or something? That's terrible man. should've got ur parents to let you be secondary driver and live with then and toss them some money for rent...

>. should've got ur parents to let you be secondary driver and live with then and toss them some money for rent...
doesn't work, insurance companies are on to that already. Secondary drivers pay a fee if you're under 30 or whatever. It will still amount to $400 a month regardless. I need to move out of insurance fraud capital.

Yea but you pay a tiny amount. Like $100/mo depending on everything

Also gl moving out of Ontario lol. As shit as it is it's by far the best province to make money.

>Also he calls her lazy and screams at her when she complains about feeling too sick to go to work.
Self entitlement is an addicitive feeling. That guy is obviously addicted to those feelings justifying his self-entitlement.

>he has a hard wake-up call ahead of him when his mother's cancer ends her ability to work.
He will then turn into another one of the criminally bent homeless. They feel others owe them a living, and so are completely unapologetic about stealing and scamming. The only thing that stops would-be criminals is fear of the police detaining them. So they keep looking for situations where they can do a crime and get away with it.

> Like $100/mo depending on everything
It's more like $200/mo for the secondary driver, after the primary driver pays $200/mo themselves. That's what I mean that it would total to $400 a month regardless, unless you expect the "primary" driver to just give free money to you.
I've only been driving for around 10 months, but once I get my G, I'm hoping I can find better rates elsewhere. For now I'm stuck with unifund. Honestly, don't bother with a car unless your wages are $25 - $30 an hour or something. I only get paid $18/hour, and so time I save from commuting is around ~$4000 so I don't break even at all. Obviously I'm sticking with it with all the other benefits of a car, but the smarter choice would be to just ride a bus and uber as needed.
I am going to be sore wagecuck when the min wage goes up to $15 because my company is cheap and won't adjust fast enough.

I don't think it's that much. Is it?

That's awful then. No idea how people afford cars in this country then.

It won’t go down much. I’m 31 and still pay around $200 a month for full coverage. No accidents on record and my only speeding ticket was 10 years ago. Fucking insane what insurance costs. We’re just paying for all the people(women) that can’t drive for shit. Sad part is my 19 year old cousin pays less then half what I do and she has 2 accidents and a bunch of tickets for speeding and distracted driving

>Fucking insane what insurance costs.
It's the insurance fraud. It's not just the people but the companies that service the damaged cars. The smallest scratch or dent becomes either a replace and full repaint or at the least a full repair and repaint of the entire panel instead of PDR or touchup. The car service companies are bloodthirsty for insurance money.

This thread gave me aids, are you happy now OP

It is. When you have a secondary driver under a certain age(think it’s 25) there’s an extra charge. If you get your own car and your own insurance you’re gonna pay around $4000 a year for just liability. Not sure what it is these days but when I was going through all this bull shit collision alone was an extra $1500.

Is the only way to make it in this shithole to commit fraud then?

It feels like everyone is either selling drugs or doing insurance, credit card etc fraud for money these days. Why even fucking work.

Oh I know. My mother cracked her windshield and saw an advertisement saying they’d replace it and even pay her insurance deductible. What they didn’t tell her is that they’d charge her insurance $3000 for a fucking windshield that only cost about $250.

Of course insurance companies pay shit like that because they don’t give a fuck. If the costs get to high they simply jack up rates.

Yep. You have to have some sort of shady income on the side to make up for the daily ass fuckings

Fuck1

How do we profit off of this Bros.

I'm SICK. AND TIRED OF BEING A FUCKING KEK. I make maybe $16/hr on average. I'm tired of being a wageslave cuckold.

The only way to get anywhere in life is by force. What can we do to change our lives?

Was reading a news article a while back where some guy in my area was buying shit with stolen creditcards and aroused a lot of suspicion before driving off in a maserati.

Probably the only way to afford car insurance these days.

This

I paid 295 a month for a Mazdaspeed6 with $2 million liability. Why is yours so high?

>Be 22 male
>One at fault collision
>Live in Ottawa Ontario
>Drive Miata
>$100/month (thats still kinda high imo)
What are you retards doing to make your insurance that high.

If you don't work you don't deserve a car

This, seriously.

You guys have to be fuckin retards or something

They basically don't unless you have a job that pays ~$30 an hour as said. It's a necessary evil and completely impoverishes young men who need it to be productive and have any kind of freedom of movement. My friend works at Dairy Queen in between University and literally 80% of the money he makes goes to insurance with a clean record.

Very few collisions reported for that model year of vehicle (not per capita, in total). It's why a 2009 S2000 can be insured by an 18 year old for half as much as a Civic of the same year.

How retarded if your friend to not have an internship related to his field or any job that pays more than minimum wage and is relevant?

Then stop complaining and do research on what cars are cheap on insurance. Civics are know to be high because of theft.

This is absolutely bullshit you could easily own a car at $15/hr. You just need to adjust your expectations. You can't have a nice apartment and a nice car and go out every night and expect to make ends meet.

>Ottawa
different fish entirely. Everyone has high insurance rates around Toronto because of Brampton. The further away from Brampton, the better insurance rates are. It's probably like $200/mo for a new male driver as far as Guelph and Hamilton irrc

Is there a website where I can look this up? (Models with low collision rates)

Or does it just need to done manually with quotes

GTA is a known shithole, move. Also clearly people in this thread have no idea how to shop around. I got quoted $2200/year from one company and $1200/year for another. The $2200 was from a fucking broker too. You have to call a shit load of places to not get fucked.

>just move bro

Move fucking where? There's no jobs or anything to do elsewhere.

You're never gonna change your circumstances if you don't take any risks. I don't know your situation either so do what you can good luck user.

Ontario sucks but it's truly the best province to make money in Canada.

Depends. If you're in healthcare you have better options. My relatives moved all the way to New Brunswick because fuck being a doctor in Ontario. Depending on the person, pharmacists also have it nice because they have the opposite problem on job prospects (very competitive to find a job in the city, but jobs are available if you're willing to move as far as a couple hours or so away). Not sure about nurses beyond the fact that there are probably no nurses who love working in a nursing home.

If someone is still in their 20s stuck in an entry-level position, going back to school momentarily for a decent professional degree might not be a bad investment. I'm considering it myself right now.

I'm a wagecuck who never went to university. Considering it now since OSAP changes make it free tuition for mature students

You can't change the past but you can make better choices for the future. Do anything you can to expand your skill sets and make yourself more marketable. Take a shot at trying to go to university, just actually do the work.

I'm scared of being in debt, or being too brainlet to do well or any other of the 100 things that might go wrong.

>Considering it now since OSAP changes make it free tuition for mature students
>free tuition
I heard about this and I am still mad at this since I missed out on it by a few years but go for it with plans for graduate studies or a professional degree afterwards. A Bachelor's degree was pretty much the new high school diploma with all the grants years ago, and it's going to be more pronounced with free tuition.
Be careful with graduate studies though, that can be a dead end too. If you're lucky like one of my professors was, you can become an associate professor (at least $100k a year) in your 30s while everyone else is still stuck in postdoc hell. You can be even more lucky and get into the industry out of a PhD.

Meanwhile I'm here stuck in an entry-level office job so I'm definitely trying to go back to school for a professional degree soon if plans work out.

I'm just tired of working deadend jobs man.

I've been working sales, factorywork, did uber for a little bit, etc. It all sucks.

I want to study finance or computer science.

>I'm scared of being in debt,
OSAP is incredibly lenient. Rates are high (I think mine is around 5% right now) but you can always apply for help if you lose your job or whatever. I know some people where their $30K+ loan was waived down to $20K or whatever depending on circumstances.

but since you're on Veeky Forums, you might have to say bye to your car since I can't imagine you'd be able to study and work enough hours to pay off living expenses along with car insurance in this province. I don't even know if working weekends would be enough for rent if you decide to study somewhere like Toronto. Rent for a room in places like Guelph/Hamilton is like $300-$400 a month though last time I checked a couple years ago if you decide to study around there instead.

Yeah I'm not sure what school I'd go to. I live with my parents but in Aurora so if I went to York or UofT it'd still be a fuck of a long drive unless I just took GO or something.

Plus with mark inflating I'm not even sure I'd get in to any school now that cutoff is like 90%+ for some schools. Fug not sure what to do

Go for it. What else is there to hesitate on if tuition ends up being free due to OSAP grants or whatever? Just don't expect a good job afterwards with minimal effort because more people have a bachelor's degree now.

If a professional degree afterwards is not an option due to the huge commitment for money/time, consider taking a Bachelor's degree under a co-op program. That'll be a huge edge in experience over all the other students who didn't do anything else besides pass classes. Graduate studies can still be an option since you should be paid enough to survive from all the research / TA work you have to do.

It took me an hour to commute to McMaster university (Hamilton) from Brampton (almost 70km), but the Go bus fees were like $250-$300 monthly. Hour-long commutes are no good for your motivation and health either. My cousin went to university shortly after me and I strongly supported their decision to pay the big waste of money to live on campus residence at least for the first year.

it's easier said than done obviously, but it'd probably be good to get into University of Waterloo and make some money while studying with the co-op terms.
If nothing else, go ahead and commute to Toronto from Aurora. You'll feel like shit guaranteed, and you'll probably won't bother doing much extracurricular activities if you have to taken 1-2 hours just to get to campus, but it's better than nothing. I thought I could just study while commuting on the bus, but personally I was far less motivated and more lazy than I imagined.

True but not sure if it's free if you live with your parents since it might consider you not independent, Idk ill look into it I guess

Yea good luck getting into Waterloo lol id suck a BBC to do that.

Plus I just remembered I need to redo a few highschool courses since I did shit for 12u English and I think I didn't do either maths(functions and calc). Damn it

Hi Conner

Hey Brandon