Tfw too awkward to go outside into the garage and get my car to go for a drive but my neighbors are outside and im...

>tfw too awkward to go outside into the garage and get my car to go for a drive but my neighbors are outside and im really awkward

Just wait until it gets dark. It's almost Winter time so it'll be easier.

>Summer
can wear sun glasses
>Winter
can wear a jacket

Why can't I just wear both?

its straight piped tho and i dont wanna start it to late and its hard to cold start so it takes like 5 minutes to get going watdo

should i kms

Aw shit. I bought a car with a loudass exhaust and I had to start walking instead of driving half the time. One time it snowed and I finally worked it up to try driving it because I really needed more alcohol but the tires spun and I couldn't get it together enough to rock it out because somebody else came out to his own car and looked at me and I finally had to sulk off back inside to hide.

Gotta not straight pipe it dude, or get a structure where it's just going to make a not very annoying noise while you get it going. It's not so bad when bike people idle it for a while before they take off. I couldn't do that, but people just take it as given because they aren't faggots about it.

Lol my car's straightpiped too. When I started it this morning i gave it to much gas and it was loud as fuck. was so embarrassing

Or you could not be a fucking faggot and not let your neighbors who dont give a fuck about you stop you from doing what you want jesus christ is it that goddamn hard?

T. lives with her mummy lol

can someone explain this "T." meme I need to know pls

t. thinks he can't start his straight piped car but can ask to understand the full and total power of Finnish Memes.

Some Finnish thing. Basically means "from"

t.Alberto Barbosa
>not knowing t. means "typed by"
>thinks it's Fingolian in origin
>t.dumbass

is this an advanced meme? because it actually is finnish, and that's not what it means you dipshit

>I have cripling social anxiety
>better straight pipe my car to draw as much attention to myself as possible

ha! i was just testing your knowledge.

Stop being a faggot and go start your car. Stare the neighbors down like a lone wolf instead of like a giant awkward homo who is afraid to make eye contact

You’re going to die a kiss less virgin you fucking fag. Get ahold of yourself

" get ahold of yourself"
I kek'd.

yeah ill be a 27 y/o kissless virgin in a month and i do have trouble making eye

off by one. also. jesus just make a change. the thing's you think people care about they don't. No one gives a shit about how loud your car is. You don't plan on talking to your neighbors anyway. Fucking go start your car. Wave if need be don't be a NEET.

>shuffle over to neighbors
>start waving
>don't know what to do, keep waving until they wave back
>that's normal, right?
>go start straight piped car for five minutes
>get the fear
>go back inside
>great now the neighbors think I'm fucking with them
>fml

>neighbors are outside
Goddamn I know that feel.
"Hey neighbor I noticed you have 3 weeds growing..you gonna take care of that soon?"
"Hey you have a hammer I can borrow?"
"Uh I will get that $100 I owe you next week"

FUCK NOSEY NEIGHBORS

You lend money to your neighbors? Dude a hammer or something is one thing, but money is playing with fire. That's near the top of the list of how to ruin a personal relationship. You'd have to be like fucking his wife on the side or something to move up from there.