How the fuck do I stop driving like a maniac? Every single day I almost get in an accident...

How the fuck do I stop driving like a maniac? Every single day I almost get in an accident. Either because I go too fast, brake too late, cut people off, etc. I'm not a bad driver really, I can drive pretty safely if I wanted, but I just feel this inescapable urge to bury my feet in the gas pedal and drive like a jerkass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fdlPLFbiTbQ)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop being an underaged faggot

I'm 23, but I only got my licence in 2015.

>go too fast
>brake too late
>cut people off
>I'M NOT A BAD DRIVER REALLY!
t. woman

Alright fine I'll give you actual advice

Stop being in a rush, take your time, ignore dumbfucks and assholes, play music that matches your mood

But I'm always blasting eurobeat and harsh techno tho. I'm thinking of deleting all my fastpaced songs from my phone.

I can drive safely. I just don't do it. When I drive with other people I'm very cautious. It's when I'm alone that a demon takes control of my right foot.

Also the engine sound is intoxicating. I might delete the cai and put the normal airbox back on, so my car is quieter and doesn't push me into speeding.

Then what's the problem? If you crash and die nobody else will go with your dumbass

You'll get your stock horsepower back so that'll be a plus.

>Playing Eurobeat while driving like an asshole and expecting good driving

Never take anyone else with you in your car ever
And if you kill yourself driving don't take anyone else with you

Dubs and I'll never come across OP driving
No dubs I get ran over by OP

NICE

Wew thank god

Well If I crash into someone going 60mph in tight city streets there are some high chances it might kill them. I drive an F-150 after all.

try hypermilling. make driving about being the absolute most efficient fucker on the road.

If you're doing 60 in a fucking city you're a piece of shit that doesn't deserve a license in the first place

Just kill yourself now while you're ahead

>Driving 60 in city streets in a big fucking truck

try getting off your parents' payroll you virgin fag

Somehow I feel getting a 350hp twin turbo V6 truck as first car was a mistake.

Should I sell it and buy something else that won't get me killed/make me kill someone? I'm seriously considering just getting a Prius or something.

I'm in college and they pay for everything. They won't even let me work as Uber (too dangerous). Everyone is born in a different kind of hell I suppose.

>getting a 350hp twin turbo V6 truck as first car was a mistake.
You don't fucking say

If you can't handle the big truck with big power, please get something smaller and slower.

I know everyone hates crossovers, but if you like riding high that might not be a bad idea.

Yeah homie my first car was a 110 hp piece

At 23 I now have a 225 hp wrx and I love every bit of the Power. Honestly I'm gonna get my kids a piece of shit like my first car, then they'll truly appreciate everything that comes after it

Dude fuck you for driving fast in a city
Sell that overpowered truck and get a shitty hatchback
It's important to understand where it's acceptable to unleash the demon, and a city is not one of those places.

>not going 100mph down city streets on a motorcycle

worst case scenario i dent someone's sedan and become a bloody pulp

If you cant change your habits atleast equip your vehicle with good tyres, pads, shocks etc.

You grow up.

FUCK I did it again, I drove like a jerk again. I tried to calm myself down but this song (youtube.com/watch?v=fdlPLFbiTbQ) started playing and I couldn't resist it.

110mph in a zone with 50mph limit

if you don't want to drive that way, people tell you what to do and you still drive like that, you actually want to drive like a maniac

/thread

OP confirmed fucking retard if music affects your driving
fucking kill yourself you fucking oxygenthief