itunes.apple.com/JP/app/id1205424282
>FAQ, guides, TL scenarios, ID list, Yuushas and Fairies TLs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uK3a2KLh2lhmUwprgeHBq-yDKawre4ftQKpAAZYwQhM
>Current event
None, Karin/Wakaba birthday event will start tomorrow
>New Gacha
SSR Natsume and SSR Takashima

Previous thread:

I bet that Hinata really goes to town on Wakaba's ears on her birthday.

From NoWaYu 3 Hard Mode

Tamako: When Tama left Anzu's house, Anzu's mom said "Take good care of my daughter". [...] It's like she's accepted me as Anzu's older sister!
Takashima: Sister... more like spouse, right?
Hinata: We can't let them beat us, Wakaba-chan!
Wakaba: What kind of contest are you trying set up here? This isn't something to fight about.
Hinata: I want you to fight about it...
Takashima: It sounds like you're really close guys! Even at home. I mean, it's almost like you've got family approval!
Tamako: That sounds so embarrassing when you put it like that...
Anzu: Yeah.
Chikage: ...A little late for that, isn't it?
Tamako: You too, Chikage!?
Hinata: Nicely said, Chikage-san. Let's give these two our approval... as friendly sisters and a happily married couple!
Anzu: it's because you said something unnecessary, Tamacchi-senpai.
Tamako: No, no, no, there's no way it was Tama's fault!
Takashima: Yup, they get along nicely.
Gay

What to bring for Shirayuu last boss? I'm thinking tomato+itsuki as leader and chikage+RFuu, Sekka+Takashima and SSRTsuki as friend.

Bring your despair with you.
That said, you will two rangers instead of one. Also your tomato seems to be extra squishy, you sure about that?

>wake up expecting Gin SSR
>no Gin SSR
Why live

Tomato+Itsuki have both the same range so they are for frontline botchslaping. Tomato has also S class push.

Two ranged units are pretty essential throughout all of ShiUYu.

Totally missed the launch of this game, thinking of trying it out, how fucked am I/how much did I miss out on from events and stuff?

You missed out on slighly higher SSR rates, some blessings, and a Tougou/Karin event.

They are still throwing gifts at us.

You missed Tougou and Karin in sport outfits.
They're not very good so don't worry.
What you DID miss is a billion Shinju's blessings.

You might want to go with a solo Futanon, she has the chapter bonus if you do. Just make sure she doesn't take too much damage.

>update it to 1.1.0
>the start screen is finally centered
Finally.

Not that fucked and you didn't miss all that much. SSR rates are 5% and they're throwing gacha points around like confetti for at least another week. You missed out on two limited SRs, but they weren't game changers or anything. Reroll for at least two of SSR Karin, Sonoko, Yuna, and Wakaba and preferably SR Sekka and you'll be looking good.

It's not push, it's weight. As in knockback resist.

The three yuusha letter stats are weight, crit and speed.

-

It seems data is encoded using a third party encoder, so dunno if we we'll get card datamines. Rip.

Thanks, I'll look forward to reroll hell when I get home.

>mfw this game is actually an audiobook

That's not how you spell fully voiced Visual Novel.

Don't let it die you bastards.

Are the new SSRs worth rolling? Their stats don't seem anything special but I don't know about their skills.

Are you sure its not both? Or at least tied to push back. Fuu for instance has much better push back than say itsuki. It could also be a side effect of crits though. Like a certain amount of crit makes it more like for ranged units to stun and melee to push back. This would explain why Fuu pushes back a lot but sonoko doesn't

Gay.

What should we do from now on though? There won't be enough new content or enough fans (until October) to keep the threads going 24/7 without constant shitposting. Should we have a thread a week? A thread for each new event?

Very gay.

The next event is starting fairly soon, no? Once Expert mode comes out there'll be a bunch of new content to translate as well.

I haven't yet found where the code rolls for knockback.

It seems crits definitely knock back to me, at least.

The code mentions knockback buffs, which I assume correlate to the Push buffs we have in the spreadsheet, so I need to investigate more. The code uses weight/footing and only has variables for weight/footing in the card data, so push is not a card stat at least.

So is the new SR Sonoko any better than her other SRs

What makes the new SSR good? Deciding if I should roll since I have all the SSR minus the new ones.

Oh snap, check out the new tab.
They made all crystal drop rates higher for the daily maps.

Push in the sheet is just knockback resist. Originally it was translated as straddle but that was too long and too lewd so someone changed it to push.

Use weight, then. Or stability, if you care about the phrasing.

Wait, really?
Those are really good news. But it might make sense now, because we get all of our daily map stamina back by losing.
If you can translate it, could you please add it to the "News" section of the first spreadsheet tab?

Why don't they reset the daily maps. I only have like only the last boss and some like 5 missing stars total.

You'd get too much free stuff from it. I can see them maybe doing it once a month but I doubt it

Sure.

So looking at the code, I need two verification in two theories:
1) Double attack was actually dummied out. There's flag for double attack and code to do it, but the flag is never set to true.

2) It seems if you sandwich an enemy between two yuushas there's a damage reduction on the enemy proportional to the non-attacking yuusha's weight stat. So I'd like somebody to attack with, say, Fuu with/without Yuuna behind the vertex.
I assume this is so enemies don't die too fast if funneled into killboxes. This also would increase the value of Chikage and Itsuki since diagonal attacks mean they're not being counted for this calculation. (Details in the spreadsheet)

So Natsume seems to be a good sub or leader for crit characters like Fuu and Sekka. Since crit not only feels gauge it gives a .1 attack boost which refreshes as you continue critting. She also currently has the highest Edps and a strong active that boost pair crit,

Takashima has a universal 20% atk leader skill which will generally always be useful when you have to rainbow it up and she has universal recovery as her passive. She will be filling a tank role similar to sonoko

Thanks!
Translators like you are one of the reasons we can enjoy this game as much as we do.

>this moment
Genuinely took me by surprise and easily the saddest deaths in NoWaYu

It feels kind of weird that the NoWaYus can fight alongside the divine era yuushas in this game, just considering the jump in power from NoWaYu to WaSuYu. I mean, Sonoko blocks several hits from Scorpio-kun and jokes about it during, but Tama takes a couple hits to the shield from him and her legs are fucking broken. Plus it took Shuten-Doji to even scratch the thing

They outright mention that their Yuusha system gets updated to the current standard.
Bakaba and Utanon even comment how they feel stronger than usual.

Is there some good way to make your yuushas focus on the boss? I often miss my 3* because the melee fighters stand around doing nothing or decide to attack random other Vertexes even when they're in range of the boss. Especially the yuushas diagonally to the sides of an incoming boss stay idle for some time even if they could already attack.

Oh, they do? That's good to know. I haven't been able to play too much so I haven't gotten to them yet

Shiratori had the most adjusting to since she never had a Jukai, no fairies, and she had to change out of her clothes the old fashioned way.

Made a mistake: The weight thing is for crit rate.
If I interpreted things correctly, if you put a light yuusha like Chikage behind the vertex, the attacker yuusha should crit more often.
Conversely, if you put a heavy yuusha like Yuuna behind the vertex, the attacker yuusha would crit less often. I'm guessing the neutral value is 1000, which would correspond to the edge of B+/A-.

ofc this needs testing out.

scratch that I read it wrong.

Honestly this and everyone else's deaths besides Wakaba and Hinata are the reasons why I don't like NoWaYu as much as YuYuYu and WaSuYu. It's hard to appreciate the characters and their bonding when you know that they're all dead. Thank Shinju for Hanayui.

So Shiratori was like Wakaba when the Vertex first invaded Shikoku. Only had her weapon and some powers.

Really? For me, that's probably the reason why I liked it. The whole time it felt like a truly desperate struggle (or at least from Tama and Anzu's deaths onward) and it was a pretty gripping read because of that. The darker tone made for some interesting character arcs too, like Gun-chan's

I think Takashima's blaze of glory at the end might be one of my favorite scenes in the franchise, too

Ok now I sorted it out.
Need to confirm:

a) If double attack was dummied out.

b) Many vertex or yuusha lined up behind the target reduces crit rate.

c) Damage Cut is % while Defense is flat.

Her hero outfit still upped her defense against vertexes, at least

Just to keep in mind. There are alot of things you can't see as they are server sided ( like enemy stats), so its like solving a puzzle with half the pieces.

Daily gacha resetted half an hour ago. Post results!

It was shit so I'd rather not.

About double attacking, I think yuushas can also counter attacks if they are hit, which might make things look like a double attack.

...Oh, I guess that's that banner taken care of. Sweet.

Got a cool SR Wakaba-sama off of it. First time I had a good gacha since the first banner change.

Damage cut being % based seems a bit unlikely, due to the fact there's a fairy with +200 damage cut, which, if % based, would make them basically fucking invincible during the effect.

But that's her worst card

I think the shielded bosses and those shield vertex things are examples of very high damage cut. They take 1 damage from weak attacks, but full damage minus a few thousand from strong attacks like hissatsus, ergo they probably have damage cut 3000 or something like that.

The 200 is divided by another number for the percentage. Guess is 1000 so an addition 200 damage cut is 20% cut.

Sadness3

Enemy don't have damage cut, its only for Yuushas. The Buff is just a defence up buff which works as you say, minuses a flat amount of damage from what you normally would hit

Still not entirely convinced. SSR Sonoko's hissatsu provides utterly insane damage cut, unless someone translated it wrong on the doc. Whenever I've used it, I've always taken 1 damage from virtually everything during those 7 seconds. That shouldn't happen if it was % based.

I am not either, the only mention to defense and not damage cut I can see if is for leader skills like Sekka and its less than 100.

Also, there is a specific ailment/buff called Damage cut.

I gave my money to the Taisha. Please bless me Shinju-sama

What in the unholy fuck is today's D3-3. I've never seen that many Vertex swam so many different lanes.

My game crashes during loading the menu. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Most common solution to crashes is cache clearing.

If there's no Wakaba/Hinata deluxe ultra orgasmic ear cleaning scene in the birthday event I'm going to be upset.

Do we know if the event will be two parts like the last one?

How was Fu's birthday event?

It wasn't a real event, we just got the visual novel part with no stages. I suspect it was planned to be the first event, but then the release date was pushed back past her birthday far enough they changed their mind.

It worked. Have a Gun-chan as thanks.

Put her on Natsume or Karin and they become immortal

>final boss of yuyuyu hardmode has 5 healthbars and shields
How am I supposed to 3-star this?

So does failing/quitting dailies officially do nothing to your medal count? I want to try D3-5 but I don't want to lose medals I could be using for the grindfest.

use 2/3 Ga Active Skills.
I used Sonoko, Sekka and Anzu + Friend Anzu.
(Have 1 Anzu going up and down killing vertexes while the other 1 uses her active skill. then after using her active skill, let the other anzu take her spot and have her go up and down while her skill is on cd)

Yep. I failed D3-3 4 times in a row. Lost no energy.

The shields on Leo Starcluster only come up once its HP bar gets to about 1/5. So theoretically, you only need 5 hissatsu to beat it. So try not to fire them off until you really need them.

I had a similar set up to with two ranged support and one melee/tank. SSR Karin is great for whittling down HP if you have one. SSR Wakaba could be useful as well since her cooldown time is only 10s.

As for support, use an Anzu or other ranged support for your friend. This is where whale friends come in handy, as a level 70+ Tougou can greatly increase your chances of 3* the level.

What are these two quests?

>Sonoko SSR lead+friend Sonoko+Sekka+someone else with Takashima SR to build gauge
This is hilarious. I've never seen so many crits and the stages are easy as fuck to do when things get hectic during the boss and I can keep Sonoko's damage cut up for 14 seconds.

578/600 : 600stars total in quests
178/400 : use 400 udons

What about the 0/1 one?

Think the top one is completing chapter five of Hanayui.

Clear Hanayui Ch. 5

Any tips for 3*ing Hanayui 5-8N?

is that quest currently bugged?
I cleared Hanayui Ch5 and still not completed.

I'm also stuck on H5 boss, if anyone could post a party they used to 3* it that would be amazing.

Did you remember to do the last story stage?
Fully closing the app and reopening might fix it too.

Should I 3* my Utanon for ShiUYu?
Also I'm in the same boat as , I've completed Chapter 5 and even checked the last story event and everything. Are you sure it's not something like 3*ing every battle in Hanayui 5 or something?

I believe this is a bug people reported in the past on this thread. If you clear HanaYui 5 before clearing NoWaYu's final area, the quest bugs.

Chikage's arms got stuck like this.

Never mind I did it, if anyone else is stuck here's the party I used + lvl 70 Sekka friend.

So, how are the new SSRs? I kinda want Takashima with 9.2k currency to roll, but I already have all the SSRs so far, including a +1 Fuu. So I'm not so sure I really need her.

Wait, what is that daily event drop reward adjustment announced in notice?

The "get all daily stamina back by losing it" is a temporary fix until they resolve the freezing bug, along with daily botamochi putin

This game must actually be ran by Taisha
>dear yuushas, sorry that our system is shit and full of problems and we don't really know how to fix them right now. But, hey here are some blessings and you get to have as much free gelato as you can eat.

The spreadsheet say today's D2-3 boss vertex is YR, but I'm getting YY here. Does it change every week or is it part of the daily quest change?