pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

lewdsfm.xyz
youtube.com/watch?v=Ghd6HvRj_xw
twitter.com/FalloutLonestar/status/842771574751027200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drugged Deathclaw rape is now an animation with actual sex instead of just a teaser picture!

lewdsfm.xyz

From the last thread, I never got to respond since it archived and I fell asleep. To who ever was looking to build a wall of ruined cars, Just get the place anywhere mod, and use the buses it gives as your wall.

who /dyke/ here

make lesbian deathclaw sex to piss the autist off

Oh god no pls we just started this thread.

9th for Caitfag becoming my wife.

Who Handcock around here?

>Alright so quick question, I'm planning on picking up NV and playing with mods. Only hang up is the computer I got has windows 10, someone said if I buy it on GoG it works just fine anyone know about that? If not what might I need to do to make it work? I do still have the hard drive from my previous computer that fried that ran windows 7 if I can do fuck all with that.

Didn't get a whole lot on this last time I asked. Also is Nexus the best place for mods? What if I don't want to pony up money for more adult stuff down the road? Former console fag who only owned toasters before so just now getting into this stuff. Any advice is appreciated.

Alright settle down he and caitfag made up and apologized to each other let's leave it be.

>Pin up

Don't know why but I really like pin up style.

Can someone help me with this.
I'm trying to get Hardened Power Armor from Fallout 1 and I need to talk to Mrs Stapleton to get it, despite this, she won't speak at all. I can't interact with her, thus I can't get the books I need to get the armor. I tried on an older save before I even entered the Hub and she still won't speak a word.

This game is glitchy as fuck, half the quests don't work and I can't get the best armor in the game because of it (I know if you insult her she won't speak anymore but I didn't even do anything, and I definitely didn't on my older save)

I'm on 10, I use NV GOG version, and I didn't have to do anything to get it up and running. All mods I found useful work for it just fine too (using the nexus mod manager for ease). Loverslab is probably one of the popular adult go-to for mods. I think the steam version has some guides in the steam forum community that are more detailed/up to date than I can present.

Is there a mod that gives me a gun that I can use to change the appearance of an NPC?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ghd6HvRj_xw
Thoughts on this project?

Funny you should mention that, because those were actually my inspiration for the car wall, I totally intended to use them as parts of it. It's supposedly piss easy, so I've decided to learn to rearrange assets and make my own.

As with any major project, looks good but will it actually release? Who knows. There was one in heavy development that suddenly stopped in '16. There's also Cascadia but they've stopped doing monthly updates, still seem active though.

Apparently they've got good sized team with this one though, which is usually a good sign.
It's the projects with only a handful of of people on that you should be sceptical of.

Nah there are no contracts, it doesn't matter how big the team it can all fall apart very fast. Not that I think Miami will go that route, but it's just not a guarantee.

WHAT'S THE USE IN BUYIN' A CAR

What I dont get about the police cars in New vegas, is they're two door instead of four door.

>2 doors
Seems to have been a trend.
I'd imagine the cars weren't used for transporting criminals back then, just officers.
They waited for the Paddy Wagon.

So the detainees can't escape.

>Paddy Wagon
>Paddy
Were the Irish more likely to get arrested back then?

I know some of them had 4 door, but then again Criminals weren't as bad as they are today.
Yeah I remember Paddy wagons as well.

You betcha.
They were basically seen and treated as white niggers.

Thanks, Dude!

I dunno for my raider gang a couple of generals ago. I made up "The Juggernauts" which consisted of using the heaviest weapons/armor around. Should I go with Power armor style armor or raider? Also for the person who was doing story time about the whole Cabot thing. This is why I suggest some of those mods.

>Fallout 4

I'm on a Binge atm, i'll play some New Vegas later on.

Okay how many of these things will I find before they start not being the same?
I've only been playing for like three hours and I already have nearly three of them

Power armor is level scaled so you'll only find T-45 at first.

Pretty much what said, personally I avoid the areas that spawn power armor untill I'm higher level for that XO-1

Well if power armor is as common as it seems maybe I should stop exploring and level in places I've already been

No, no, don't feel inclined to do so on my account, I'm just surprised that F4 still has a following since after all this time it should've ran its course...I figured it lacked the staying power of its predecessors, especially with many clammoring for FNV2.

If you have Nuka World, you can get X0-1 right off the bat if you can make it alive though the Galaxy zone

There are tons of things I haven't done on Fallout 4 yet so i'm trying them all.

My computer had died two days ago but it took the tech guys only one day to get it working again, thank God.

I think there's a guaranteed X-01 spawn in the Rust Devil base in Automatron.

What's a good weather mod for Fallout 4?

Either True Storms, or Vivid Weathers

Natural Atmospheric Commonwealth is the most complete one

Personally I wait to visit the south Boston checkpoint untill I'm leveled because there's a full suit always behind the master lock computer out back. So I either bring Nick or do it myself if I'm running that style.

>maybe I should stop exploring and level in places I've already been
FO4 literally punishes you for exploring.

It's the same as Skyrim really, it's going to have a following among the waifufags and sexual deviants for years to come.

>Skyrim
Haven't heard that in a while

>Haven't heard that in a while
Yeah it's not like they made a big deal out of skyrim special edition and again with skyrim for switch and another time for skyrim VR.

Am I imagining things or did the New Vegas Ultimate Edition used to be a different store entry from the base game that just had the Ultimate Edition listed as a single item?

Now it's a bundle that has the base game and all the DLC in it

Why can't you save him with [Science 100] or [Repair 90]?

POST CUTE

SWEATY ASSAULTRON ASS

Assaultrons are machines, they cant sweat.

Assaultrons do not sweat, that is why they are superior.

Sweatfags belong on a cross.

The GOG version worked fine for me.

The wiki says that if you threatens her in any way she won't give the book.

Yet the Legion allows literal fags in its ranks.

Also I found a beer in Aurellius of Phoenix's room, can he be killed for that?

This looks great i like to see actual content in a project like this.

>Yet the Legion allows literal fags in its ranks.
NCR slander.
>Also I found a beer in Aurellius of Phoenix's room, can he be killed for that?
YES. GET THE CROSS.

Nice to see a world-builder who understands the importance and value of flatness.

>NCR slander
But I heard it from Veronica, the BOS scribe.

Some folks are working on a Fallout set in Hawaii.
Might be cool

How old are you, gramps?

Dead projects make me sad.

So I'm trying to merge two meshes together with nifskope.

I downloaded the Satchels mod for New Vegas, which basically has taken apart existing armor pieces so you can mix and match. The issue I'm having is whenever I copy + paste one of the satchel pieces onto some existing armor.

I keeps saving the new armor piece as the filename and therefore it doesn't recognize the piece when I port it to the GECK.

Majority of projects are dead. It's always unsettling a bit though when you find out a popular mod maker died.

>Hawaii
more like Ha-why-ii are they wasting their time amirite

>trusting Felicia Day

>when you find out a popular mod maker died
Wha?

I don't know, Honolulu and Waikiki might be great.
With ghouls surfer and else.

So miami, hawaii, and cascadia.
Guess we'll see who actually releases the quality shit we need.

>just footage of the world and a guy running around
The story is make or break for me. If it's retarded, I drop all interest. The Frontier is the biggest example of that.

Does anyone know how i might find a Armor mod in bodyslide? i downloaded C.U.T.E and i want to open it in outfit studio so i can remove the upper harness but i don't know how to find it.

The remnant of the enclave developping a space program in the Diamond head crater.

Quick google search seems to suggest this mod is dead too.

please respond

>The story is make or break for me. If it's retarded, I drop all interest.
I feel you on that.
IMO you don't even need to have a massive main quest, just enough to get to start exploring and venturing around, seeing the sights.

>With ghouls surfer and else.
Eugh.

It never was alive imo.

It's just steam re-structuring but yes.

4 months ago was last update but the main devs seemed to have put it on the back burner aka never ever.

eugh yourself

The best story I've seen in a fan project was for Project Lonestar. No Brotherhood, very limited Caesar's Legion impact and no Super Mutants. Just fresh lore and fresh ideas.

No idea what happened to the project. I think they tried porting everything they had already made over to Fallout 4's engine, but then half of the people left and I think it just died.

twitter.com/FalloutLonestar/status/842771574751027200

>It's just steam re-structuring but yes.
Thanks user

PLS RESPOND

Do super mutant have both a penis and a vagina or nothing at all.
Or something like one testicle and a hole.
Something gross and ugly they play with when they are bored?

Any mods to give you experience for kills made by Protectrons you activate from terminals?

Not sure what key words to search for on nexus mods.

Are you a jew for xp or something?

I'm on Windows 7

10/10