EVERY DOMAIN THATS WORTH SHIT IS ALREADY TAKEN

EVERY DOMAIN THATS WORTH SHIT IS ALREADY TAKEN
REEEEEE-

try r9k

why not just buy things that aren't .com

Becouse I'm trying to run a business and not a side hustle.

welcome to like 2005

In 10 years every future business will be using domains that don't have .com

There just isn't enough domains around for .com already.

false

And yet successful new online businesses open up every day.

"YouTube" - what does that even mean? "Amazon" - oh yeah, I love the river! "Facebook" - lol, was that named by a retard? "Veeky Forums" - 4 what now?

Notice a trend? Successful web businesses *make* their nonsensical (but unique) name a brand. They're not called "videostreaming.com", "weshipeverything.com", "socialnetwork.com" or "trolls-are-us.org".

Stupid frog poster. You don't need a domain that's "worth shit". Instead you're supposed to take a domain worth nothing and *make it* worth shit!

true

false

true

false

i win the argument

false

i own milf.net
anybody want buy

How much?

true

You can contact the owner and offer to buy the domain

bad idea for pretty much any site ever

Veeky Forums got away with it because it's back woods gay beat up club that you aren't really supposed to talk about anyway.

False

Incorrect. There's a LOT of possible names out there.

When I started my business the one I wanted was taken, but I added my state's abbreviation to the end and got the name.

Example:
> www.steaksdelivered.com is taken
> so you pick www.nysteaksdelivered.com

true

10 years is a lot of time my man, soon those will be taken as well.

true

Who cares? You buy the keywords you want, mention them in your ads that's how you get high search engine ranking that's how customers find you. Who gives a fuck about domain names? 2005 called and said stop being a faggot

He will not divide us lost me $25

>domain
>private info
>hosting
planned on shilling shirts on HWNDU.com

it was over before it began :/

alber
Isn't he back at it in albuquerque? At least that's what /pol/ says.

You faggots understand that you can make huge traffic just from the name itself? I can name my company "name.it" or "name.digital" but people want .com

Its better to have shity name with .com domain than a good name with .info domain.

Imagine Apple had Apple.net... jesus...

>DINDU.com
Donald
Is
Not
Dividing
Us

Make it a meme, /pol/.

>dindu.com
You're a bloody genius

I bought my business venture domains and was able to cop the domain extension of it to make the url a whole word in like 10 minutes. Wanna know how? Because I had creativity and made my domain name something that is unique and stylish. I think its good you fucks have to work harder for your business domains.

I have a video website I want to make and I havent even copped the domain yet. And I know it is secure cause it is two simple words people wouldnt even think that would go together.

HowToGetRich.com

My boss got into the domain name buying business around the dot com bubble. He owns around 800 now and sells about two or three every year. He used to have more, but stopped paying you the useless ones with the dumb domain extensions like .us or .biz or .info. It was a poor investment.

Is there any way to profit off of this right now? Samurai Jack is releasing on the 11th March. It's just a 13 episode series so it will be short as hell.

Any way to profit off something which isn't mine to begin with?